Harvard Poll: Most Voters Say Trump Indictment Is Election Interference, Believe He’ll Be Acquitted

Biden is scared shit less, he cannot beat Trump so he has to try to take him out using the doj and fbi.
View attachment 796488
You are saying the judicial system under the despots are the same as the US judicial system.
Did the despots accused have lawyers to speak for their defense, did a jury, of the accused peers, have the final decision. Was the judge, overseeing the trial, appointed by the despot.
To compare the judicial system of the despots to the US is treasonous.

The Democrats tried a coup against Trump with that filthy Russia bullshit. It didn't work.

Then the sonofabitches tried the impeachment bullshit, twice. It also didn't work.

Then the Democrat assholes stole the 2020 election and installed a real dufus as President.

Now they are trying to eliminate him as a potential future threat through the dishonest Justice Department, which is what we see in banana republics.

Last edited:
The Democrat tried a coup against Trump with that filthy Russia bullshit. It didn't work.

Then the sonofabitches tried the impeachment bullshit, twice. It also didn't work.

Then the Democrat assholes stole the 2020 election and installed a real dufus as President.

Now they are trying to eliminate him as a potential future threat through the dishonest Justice Department, which is what we see in banana republics.

Yep
Several South American counties have made that point.

You are saying the judicial system under the despots are the same as the US judicial system.
Did the despots accused have lawyers to speak for their defense, did a jury, of the accused peers, have the final decision. Was the judge, overseeing the trial, appointed by the despot.
To compare the judicial system of the despots to the US is treasonous.
No, but evidence was planted and the fbi waited till Trump was out of town and forced everyone out of the residence so they could be all alone to do as they please. Not the first time Trump was falsely accused, Russian collusion was a made up lie to investigate Trump.

In this case, not really.

See: Trump could get convicted, and still be elected President.

Sorry to break that to ya.
You cannot deny that Trump has been indicted on multiple counts, and his guilt will be determined by a jury of his peers, his playing his victim card and bilking his worshipers notwithstanding.

It’s also telling that even one out of three Democrats think it’s politically motivated and election interference!

The question about election interference is a tricky one. It’s hard to know what the respondents understanding of the question actually is. Some may interpret it to mean that the prosecution is politically motivated and intended to interfere in the election. An alternative interpretation –and the one that I subscribe to – is that regardless of the motive behind the prosecution, it will have an effect on the election.
Then the question –which becomes an enigma of it’s own is “what effect will that be-in the primary and the general election. INNot a reson to not pursue the charges.

As far as it being politically motivated goes, I don’t think so. Jack Smith is an independent and a no nonsense prosecutor . While Garland had to approve the indictment, Smith recommended it in light of overwhelming evidence and Donald –Big Mouth –Trump admitting to his crimes on TV and audio recordings

No, but evidence was planted and the fbi waited till Trump was out of town and forced everyone out of the residence so they could be all alone to do as they please. Not the first time Trump was falsely accused, Russian collusion was a made up lie to investigate Trump.
You love Trump over the USA.
People like you make despots possible.

You're in a very controlling and destructive Cult.
Free yourself
C'mon, you need to do better than this.
Anti-Trumpers can be called many things but not a cult. They do not have the same leader. Politically some are Republicans, some are independents some are Democrats.
That is so weak. The common criticism of Trump supporters is they are a cult. Too mimick the criticism of you is beyond weak.
Cult members cannot think for themselves

C'mon, you need to do better than this.
Anti-Trumpers can be called many things but not a cult. They do not have the same leader. Politically some are Republicans, some are independents some are Democrats.
That is so weak. The common criticism of Trump supporters is they are a cult. Too mimick the criticism of you is beyond weak.
Cult members cannot think for themselves
It’s Trumps playbook. Rule#15: accuse your accuser of what they accuse you of. Then Rule#1: Repeat until they believe you

It's literally the Democrat Party's entire playbook.
Well done… you showcase my point perfectly. A tactic on par with the Elementary games “repeat” and “ I know you are but what am I?”

Last edited:
Well done… you showcase my point perfectly. A tactic on par with the Elementary games “repeat” and “ I know you are but what am I?”

You can always tell what Democrats are up to by what they accuse others of.

That's not in dispute.

Forum List

Back