Harvard Poll: Most Voters Say Trump Indictment Is Election Interference, Believe He’ll Be Acquitted

It'll be funny seeing their reactions if this happens. They will try to disbar her, etc. The perennial no lifer trolls who infest this board daily will be apoplectic. TDS volcano. Don't they ever grow weary of this? They think about Trump more than I do
What do you think is stronger. The TDS volcano or the stolen election whinefest??

Quinnipiac
Link-? I'm curious as to how the retards frame this.

Joe Biden is a vegetable right fucking now. Reagan in his last 2 years was nothing like this.

Besides, Bush ran the country for about 10 years anyway. That was NOT a good thing, it's just how things were.

Quinnipiac is one of the most respected polls around you both know it.

Biden tops Trump by 4 points in new poll
Why couldn't you just link to the real thing, dude? :wtf:

"

Trump Support Unchanged In Immediate Wake Of Federal Criminal Indictment, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Economy & Preserving Democracy Top List Of 2024 Election Issues"​

According to that, Biden has a 54% unfavorable rating.

Why couldn't you just link to the real thing, dude? :wtf:

"

Trump Support Unchanged In Immediate Wake Of Federal Criminal Indictment, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Economy & Preserving Democracy Top List Of 2024 Election Issues"​

That’s the link I had. Deal!

if trump declared he was queer or tran you would start praying to him
Why are you so focused on queer and tran people.
There is something that makes you think about queer and trans people more than the average person.
Can you explain why. Maybe you don't understand your fixation of queer and trans people. You should look into the reason why.

Why are you focused on queer and tran people.
There is something there that makes you think about queer and trans people more than the average person.
Can you explain why. Maybe you don't understand your fixation of queer and trans people. You should look into the reason why.
Could be cuz the motherfuckers got a whole month dedicated to them. :dunno:

I'm okay with gay marriage, but I don't like all that "in your face" stuff.

So Biden steals classified documents as a senator. You okay with that?
I trust the special council will indict Biden if it warrants. Pence has been cleared by the special council. I trust that Pence's accidental possession of classified documents did not deserve an indictment.

Why are you so focused on queer and tran people.
There is something that makes you think about queer and trans people more than the average person.
Really? Considering you wankers dedicated a month to them, gave up sections of retail space to them, gave up billions of beer sales to them, and had a White House party for them, sure seems you idiots are the ones focused on queer and trans people.

Really? Considering you wankers dedicated a month to them, gave up sections of retail space to them, gave up billions of beer sales to them, and had a White House party for them, sure seems you idiots are the ones focused on queer and trans people.

Fun fact: Dylan Mulvaney wants to be a man again now.

Forum List

Back