Harvard Poll: Most Voters Say Trump Indictment Is Election Interference, Believe He’ll Be Acquitted

Could be cuz the motherfuckers got a whole month dedicated to them. :dunno:

I'm okay with gay marriage, but I don't like all that "in your face" stuff.
Then ignore it. You don't have to go any of the activities.
I don't have issues with the LGBQ population but I do not attend any of the celebrations this month.

Really? Considering you wankers dedicated a month to them, gave up sections of retail space to them, gave up billions of beer sales to them, and had a White House party for them, sure seems you idiots are the ones focused on queer and trans people.
You appear to be fixated on queer and trans people, also. I think, you too, should look into the reasons with your fixation on queer and trans people. There might be something there that you are not facing.

Really? Considering you wankers dedicated a month to them, gave up sections of retail space to them, gave up billions of beer sales to them, and had a White House party for them, sure seems you idiots are the ones focused on queer and trans people.
You need to look into why you are fixated on LGBTQ. There is something there you are not dealing with. There is something there can set you free.

You appear to be fixated on queer and trans people, also. I think, you too, should look into the reasons with your fixation on queer and trans people. There might be something there that you are not facing.
Alrighty, bet you learned that trick from AOC, and we know how stupid it made her look.

Simple.

I fuckin' LOVE brisket.
I'm not a fan, brisket can be tough. I remember I got one of those big ones for half price.

Cut it up in my bathtub and put it in 2-3 lb portions in baggies and used it for at least 6 mos or so.

Good for beef/vegetable soup! SOS, too.

Right now I have a boneless rib roast and a NY Strip roast at the ready.

Before I can do those, I gotta do 4 lbs of short ribs. I'm gonna do them in a cake pan and seriously sear the fat.

Last edited:
Whatever, you’re boring. :sleep:
derp.gif

Forum List

Back