Harvard Poll: Most Voters Say Trump Indictment Is Election Interference, Believe He’ll Be Acquitted

Right. You were just explaining and doing exactly what I said the childish Trump playbook calls for. Like a good little puppet

You really don't understand.
That's par for you though.
I don't expect any level of compression from you.
Your world started with Candidate Trump coming down the escalator.
You have no accurate points of reference.

You really don't understand.
That's par for you though.
I don't expect any level of compression from you.
Your world started with Candidate Trump coming down the escalator.
You have no accurate points of reference.
I understand exactly what you’re trying to say and do. Your tactics are as transparent as a glass window. Accuse your accuser, punch back, never apologize, repeat repeat repeat. It’s not clever

I understand exactly what you’re trying to say and do. Your tactics are as transparent as a glass window. Accuse your accuser, punch back, never apologize, repeat repeat repeat. It’s not clever

Mastered by the Clintons.

NEVER TRUST BREITBART - NTB

Yes, stick to the misleading actors in the MSM who fooled you over and over again to cower in fear of COVID.

To cower in fear of Trump.

To cower in fear of uncensored, pure distilled truth.

After all, everything they keep promising you keeps coming true - right? Trump is in jail for colluding with Putin, we found the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and the Hunter laptop was Russian disinfo - just like they told you.

Oh no?

I guess not so much.

You cannot deny that Trump has been indicted on multiple counts, and his guilt will be determined by a jury of his peers, his playing his victim card and bilking his worshipers notwithstanding.

If he's convicted (Spoiler Alert: He probably won't be)....but IF he's convicted, and still becomes President - and you consider that a victory?

Then you're doing it wrong.

Trump will prevail. Judge Eileen Cannon should see the prosecutorial misconduct already perpetrated against Trump and dismiss it.
It'll be funny seeing their reactions if this happens. They will try to disbar her, etc. The perennial no lifer trolls who infest this board daily will be apoplectic. TDS volcano. Don't they ever grow weary of this? They think about Trump more than I do

The Poll also says MOST VOTERS SAY THAT THE CASE AGAINST TRUMP IS STRONG

MOST VOTERS SAY THAT THE CASE AGAINST TRUMP IS STRONG 81% 19% Have you heard or not heard anything yet about the indictment of former President Donald Trump brought about by federal prosecutors? Heard Not Heard 32% 26% 21% 21% Very strong case Somewhat strong Somewhat weak Very weak Do you think federal prosecutors have a very strong case, somewhat strong, somewhat weak or very weak case against Trump over his handling of classified documents after leaving the presidency? Column % GOP DEM IND/OTH Heard 85% 81% 78% Not Heard 15% 19% 22% Column % GOP DEM IND/OTH HEARD NOT HEARD Strong case (NET) 30% 85% 60% 59% 54% TF1: Have you heard or not heard anything yet about the indictment of former president Donald Trump brought about by federal prosecutors? TF2: Do you think federal prosecutors have a very strong case, somewhat strong, somewhat weak or very weak case against Trump over his handling of classified documents after leaving the presidency?

Whoah, fella! Take a couple deep breaths before you have an aneurysm! :surprised1:

You cannot deny that Trump has been indicted on multiple counts, and his guilt will be determined by a jury of his peers, his playing his victim card and bilking his worshipers notwithstanding.
You can't guarantee it's going to go that far at this point. You're seriously jumping the shark.

Maybe Trump's lawyers, desperate for a credible defense, could charge Merrick Garland with child abuse?
n4EkcTh.gif

If you're a CNN worshipping Leftist, this one's gonna pack a punch.

Time to break the emergency glass.

In other words: Ya better dump Grandpa Joe.

And fast.

We comin', bitches. ;)

Interesting, but guilt or innocence isn’t determined by polls. Are you going to announce the poll that shows Biden up by 4 points on Trump?

Whoah, fella! Take a couple deep breaths before you have an aneurysm! :surprised1:

Eeerr....except Trump opted to not go after Hillary Clinton legally. (Which I'm sure many of us highly regret.)

So he was the "bigger person".

Rhetoric is one thing, actions are something else. The truth hurts, huh?

And your argument falls flat on its face.

Coming from two fat fuck parasites who made a career leeching from the American lifeblood, I consider that a compliment

Forum List

Back