🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Harvard university hosts anal sex workshop

Yes, that is a problem. Guys can't be street prostitutes because their market is like being the punching bag market plus dicks in your ass damage your ass. This is a painful way of making money. At least girls have the advantage that the girl funny is actually designed for it.
Sadly my first ex-sister-in-law was a street prostitute. She died early from AIDS...and she lived a life of misery for most all of her adult life.
The misery is mostly because of the drug addiction, not the prostitution itself. It could be argued that pimps cause you drug addiction if you are not already an addict, to maximize the profits from you. Prostitution, like all business and employment, depends a lot on how the management is structured and operated above you.
I could go into details but it wouldn't be convenient. The emotional hell for them is what causes many to remain addicted.

That is changing. When an Ivy League American university teaches how to do gay prostitution nationwide, like this, then the emotions change. This is probably logical, because even before now, every American embassy has already been flying the gay flag for years. It is interesting though, that straight pristitution will remain illegal.

Is someone at an Ivy League university teaching how to do gay prostitution? I haven't seen that. Link?

Link? See this current thread.

Anal sex workshop week at harvard? Hehehe. But this is evil though, because I have a friend who was not gay but now after all this national anal sex propaganda in all schools he wants to be gay.

Then he was, at least, bisexual before. He just hid it.
No, because most people are not born gay, but made gay by school and national politics.

YOu say that, and actual experts say otherwise. I wonder who we should believe.
The experts say whatever the highest bidder tells them to say. What I said was common sense and common observation.

Which experts? Also how much real life experience do these so called "experts" have in the world to have personally seen the results of sexulization of the ignorant masses affected by their theories or policies that they proclaim to be ezperts on? Duke University was claiming they had experts in child development too and the whole time some of their experts were in the background sodomizing young children and young adults.

So your answer to experts fooling the "ignorant masses" is to demean an event which educates?

And by experts I mean people who have studied the phenomenon. As opposed to the ignorant masses parroting what religious and political leaders want them to believe, whether based on facts or not.
I am simply not impressed with many of the so called experts in this world who have been leading people astray. The ezperts need to get out onto and into the streets and live through some of the hell that their ezpertise has caused for so many people. I may be more inclined believe and listen to a so called ezpert the moment they lived through it all unscathed emotionally and physically regardless of the field they claim to be expertise in. Tell me do those classes come with a how to repair a prolapsed asshole after using the anal cavity for sex!

I recall one study, conducted over 2 years and polling thousands of people, showed that 44% of straight men and 36% of straight women said they had tried anal sex. Do you think they all suffered from prolapsed assholes? I have had anal sex quite a few times with different women partners over the last 30 years or so. Not one, to my knowledge, had any prolapse issues. The main reason anal sex would cause a prolapse is due to lack of lubrication and going to fast (not allowing the rectum to stretch). As a gross point, while I have never had anything put into my ass that was not part of a medical procedure, I have shit turds that were bigger around than almost any dick. My system is just fine.
So you just stated that although you've not been there your willing to condone whatever anyhow because of a study done. When you start taking it up the ass perhaps you'll have some credibility on the subject.

Sadly my first ex-sister-in-law was a street prostitute. She died early from AIDS...and she lived a life of misery for most all of her adult life.
The misery is mostly because of the drug addiction, not the prostitution itself. It could be argued that pimps cause you drug addiction if you are not already an addict, to maximize the profits from you. Prostitution, like all business and employment, depends a lot on how the management is structured and operated above you.
I could go into details but it wouldn't be convenient. The emotional hell for them is what causes many to remain addicted.

That is changing. When an Ivy League American university teaches how to do gay prostitution nationwide, like this, then the emotions change. This is probably logical, because even before now, every American embassy has already been flying the gay flag for years. It is interesting though, that straight pristitution will remain illegal.

Is someone at an Ivy League university teaching how to do gay prostitution? I haven't seen that. Link?

Except the university is not teaching any of these classes. Sex Week is run by students and funded by outside sources.

And teaching about anal sex is a far cry from teaching how to do gay prostitution.

Which experts? Also how much real life experience do these so called "experts" have in the world to have personally seen the results of sexulization of the ignorant masses affected by their theories or policies that they proclaim to be ezperts on? Duke University was claiming they had experts in child development too and the whole time some of their experts were in the background sodomizing young children and young adults.

So your answer to experts fooling the "ignorant masses" is to demean an event which educates?

And by experts I mean people who have studied the phenomenon. As opposed to the ignorant masses parroting what religious and political leaders want them to believe, whether based on facts or not.
I am simply not impressed with many of the so called experts in this world who have been leading people astray. The ezperts need to get out onto and into the streets and live through some of the hell that their ezpertise has caused for so many people. I may be more inclined believe and listen to a so called ezpert the moment they lived through it all unscathed emotionally and physically regardless of the field they claim to be expertise in. Tell me do those classes come with a how to repair a prolapsed asshole after using the anal cavity for sex!

I recall one study, conducted over 2 years and polling thousands of people, showed that 44% of straight men and 36% of straight women said they had tried anal sex. Do you think they all suffered from prolapsed assholes? I have had anal sex quite a few times with different women partners over the last 30 years or so. Not one, to my knowledge, had any prolapse issues. The main reason anal sex would cause a prolapse is due to lack of lubrication and going to fast (not allowing the rectum to stretch). As a gross point, while I have never had anything put into my ass that was not part of a medical procedure, I have shit turds that were bigger around than almost any dick. My system is just fine.
So you just stated that although you've not been there your willing to condone whatever anyhow because of a study done. When you start taking it up the ass perhaps you'll have some credibility on the subject.

Oh, so ONLY those who have participated in the act can condone or reject it? Have you taken it up the ass? If not, stop complaining.

Anal sex workshop week at harvard? Hehehe. But this is evil though, because I have a friend who was not gay but now after all this national anal sex propaganda in all schools he wants to be gay.

No, because most people are not born gay, but made gay by school and national politics.

The experts say whatever the highest bidder tells them to say. What I said was common sense and common observation.

So your observation of one friend, whom you have no way of actually knowing what he thought before, qualifies you to speak about between 6 and 16 million Americans? Ok then.

Except the university is not teaching any of these classes. Sex Week is run by students and funded by outside sources.

And teaching about anal sex is a far cry from teaching how to do gay prostitution.

If the university's students run it and on university campus, then the university does teach it. And the goal of it is nationwide gay prostitution. Not a problem until it converts straight guys into gay, which it does, so it is evil.

If the university's students run it and on university campus, then the university does teach it. And the goal of it is nationwide gay prostitution. Not a problem until it converts straight guys into gay, which it does, so it is evil.

Where do you get the idea that the goal of this program is nationwide gay prostitution?

And how does it convert straights into gays?

So your observation of one friend, whom you have no way of actually knowing what he thought before, qualifies you to speak about between 6 and 16 million Americans? Ok then.
No, I know two other guys like that too. And this is not limited to guys. I know a woman who works in a girls only school of truants who are on court order schooling or something. She says and I can see that the girls go in straight and come out lesbo in two years.

Where do you get the idea that the goal of this program is nationwide gay prostitution?

Of course the goal is nationwide gay prostitution, otherwise why would they make such big noise and schooling about it.

And it does convert straights into gays, because when you are a virgin you don't know how to have sex until these perverts pervert you into gayness and you end up starting your life gay. Evil.

Oh, so ONLY those who have participated in the act can condone or reject it? Have you taken it up the ass? If not, stop complaining.

Why the details? Some students are unhappy, the University will find a way to make this quieter. That happens.

Of course the goal is nationwide gay prostitution, otherwise why would they make such big noise and schooling about it.

And it does convert straights into gays, because when you are a virgin you don't know how to have sex until these perverts pervert you into gayness and you end up starting your life gay. Evil.

I'd have to see how many attendees are actual virgins.

And a lot of straights enjoy anal sex, in one way or another.

Advertising an educational event is not the same as recruiting gay male prostitutes. To claim it does is either a lie or stupid. I'll let you pick which.

Harvard University hosts anal sex workshop - The College Fix
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. — A workshop at Harvard University on Tuesday night delved into the ins and outs of anal sex, with a presenter denouncing the “stupidity of abstinence” and the joys of “putting things in your butt,” according to a College Fix reporter who attended the event.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leftist retards won't see a dam thing wrong with this, those who aren't leftist see all the writing on the wall and every reason where this is wrong on many levels. The leftist are totally fking clipped and yeah that is the majority of fruit cakes that go here democratic leftist brain damaged morons. Obama included see the mental illness written all over being a democrat. lol Including fake ass republicans.

View attachment 159320

The biggest promoters of anal sex are right wing Christian fundamentalists who insist their daughters take “virginity pledges”. In order not to break the vow they make to their parents, these girls are giving out blow jobs and taking it up the butt in record numbers. When I was in high school, my friends and I had no idea that people did such things.

You gotta love the law of “unintended consequences”.

Teens Experiment w/ Anal Sex, Risk Health
I agree. When I lived in Turkey, I was told the girls there do the same thing, for the same reason. Religion. What a wonderful thing.

I'd have to see how many attendees are actual virgins.

And a lot of straights enjoy anal sex, in one way or another.

Advertising an educational event is not the same as recruiting gay male prostitutes. To claim it does is either a lie or stupid. I'll let you pick which.

No, straights don't enjoy anal sex, it is by definition gay, the gayest thing ever.

It may not be a recruitment event although it might easily be one. It generates gay prostitution by advertising and educating how to do it step by step, in the same time as straight sex is outlawed.

Harvard University hosts anal sex workshop - The College Fix
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. — A workshop at Harvard University on Tuesday night delved into the ins and outs of anal sex, with a presenter denouncing the “stupidity of abstinence” and the joys of “putting things in your butt,” according to a College Fix reporter who attended the event.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leftist retards won't see a dam thing wrong with this, those who aren't leftist see all the writing on the wall and every reason where this is wrong on many levels. The leftist are totally fking clipped and yeah that is the majority of fruit cakes that go here democratic leftist brain damaged morons. Obama included see the mental illness written all over being a democrat. lol Including fake ass republicans.

View attachment 159320

The biggest promoters of anal sex are right wing Christian fundamentalists who insist their daughters take “virginity pledges”. In order not to break the vow they make to their parents, these girls are giving out blow jobs and taking it up the butt in record numbers. When I was in high school, my friends and I had no idea that people did such things.

You gotta love the law of “unintended consequences”.

Teens Experiment w/ Anal Sex, Risk Health

This is evil too.

People are paying money to take a class in anal sex. lol

Well, I guess that is their choice. Goddamn you fascist sure don't like the free market. lol, lol, lol

No one is saying that Harvard doesn't have the right, nor the people the right to pay for it.

We are saying it shows how pathetic academia has become under the influence of modern liberalism.

And what you lefties are destroying our great nation.

People are paying money to take a class in anal sex. lol

Well, I guess that is their choice. Goddamn you fascist sure don't like the free market. lol, lol, lol

No one is saying that Harvard doesn't have the right, nor the people the right to pay for it.

We are saying it shows how pathetic academia has become under the influence of modern liberalism.

And what you lefties are destroying our great nation.
People take out serious student loans for this. This better be good. Do you know how many millions was spent on this gay sex education?

I know evil spreading that damages people emotionally when I see it. No need for me to go there. Sticking your dick in someone's ass is a desire for domination over another human because you are lacking something or just flat out sick and wanting a feel good experience.

I know evil spreading that damages people emotionally when I see it. No need for me to go there. Sticking your dick in someone's ass is a desire for domination over another human because you are lacking something or just flat out sick and wanting a feel good experience.
Can't you accomplish the same satisfaction by sticking your dick in a girl funny instead of an ass?

Forum List

Back