🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Harvard University to Students: Your Gender Can Change Day to Day

Gender should be something you're serious about....

If it changes daily then you have mental problems....

Last edited:
Good thing Harvard's NCAA athletic teams are a joke. The wimmins' team could kick ass if they staffed up with Trans-Wimmin from the Mens' team for every game.

The total cost for Harvard per year is actually close to $65,000! Insane! At one time it and other colleges were places of learning, now obviously it like most colleges is a networking facility for scam artists seeking political positions and assorted brainwashed idiots.

Glad to see good ole Harvard is finally finding its sense of humor....

And...."Suggests that calling transgender person by the wrong pronoun is a form of ‘violence’"
If 'they' :wink: are changing gender on a daily basis how the hell are we supposed to know how to address them? :cuckoo:
Will they wear signs??? Ooohhh.... does that 'sound' 'violent'. I'm so scared of words ...bwahhhh :eek:

"Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad"

The Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

So if I don't make the boys varsity hockey team I can try out for the varsity girls hockey team???

That's not a joke any longer....

One must embrace confusion, and eschew sanity itself to be a Liberal.

Mack%20Begg%20as%20a%20bad%20ass

Born a girl.....filled with all sorts of injections....

‘Transgender’ girl on testosterone dominates girls’ Texas wrestling championship"
‘Transgender’ girl on testosterone dominates girls’ Texas wrestling championship

Did I mention that one must embrace confusion, and eschew sanity itself to be a Liberal?

So if I don't make the boys varsity hockey team I can try out for the varsity girls hockey team???

‘Transgender’ girl on testosterone dominates girls’ Texas wrestling championship"
‘Transgender’ girl on testosterone dominates girls’ Texas wrestling championship

Did I mention that one must embrace confusion, and eschew sanity itself to be a Liberal?

this story pisses me off

if an actual boy were to take any type of hormones, he would be automatically disqualified from participating in any sport

but this little girl was allowed to do so? total bullshit

she cheated, plain and simple. never mind that she is a girl playing a boy's sport, she was also taking hormones that are performance enhancing

still cannot believe this foolishness was allowed in Texas...

It's funny to me the rightwing loves to point out and lampoon "snowflake" stories like this but their whining about it makes them just as pathetic. Real adults don't actually give a shit about frivolous crap like what Harvard thinks of gender fluidity. There are bigger issues to worry about.
You are defending the indefensible, which makes you a piece of shit.

this story pisses me off

if an actual boy were to take any type of hormones, he would be automatically disqualified from participating in any sport

but this little girl was allowed to do so? total bullshit

she cheated, plain and simple. never mind that she is a girl playing a boy's sport, she was also taking hormones that are performance enhancing

still cannot believe this foolishness was allowed in Texas...

See....that's an error, attempting to push some Liberal myth through the prism of reality.

They've managed to obviate the concept of DNA.

Forum List

Back