Has any hypocrite on the left voluntarily paid more taxes, since they claim they want to?

So, there is not one known democrat in public or even on this site that post here, who all chant for higher taxes, have ever voluntarily paid more taxes?

That is big gigantic no. Like we all knew. Aren't they pathetic?

Always always always point out their hypocrisy. That, pisses them off.
tax cut economics are income transfers that benefit the wealthiest. the right wing has no problem with that; why Only complain about the Poor?

Good for you, that qualifies as pathetic.
only the Rich are Worth it according to the Right Wing.
Money talks bullshit walks so we know you're always walikng

So, there is not one known democrat in public or even on this site that post here, who all chant for higher taxes, have ever voluntarily paid more taxes?

tax cut economics are income transfers that benefit the wealthiest. the right wing has no problem with that; why Only complain about the Poor?

Walking is good for you. The rich can't make it into Heaven without "Social help"

Walking is good for you. The rich can't make it into Heaven without "Social help"

No kidding, they have social help in heaven? There's still hope for you.

I know, for the most part, compared to Republicans Democrats seem to be rich. But the truth is not all Democrats are billionaires.

No kidding, they have social help in heaven? There's still hope for you.
maybe, if we Tax them into Heaven.

There is no heaven. And the day a lazy, good for nothing, still sucking on mama's tit, unemployed nobody like you can help me is the day I'll eat a bullet.

There is no heaven. And the day a lazy, good for nothing, still sucking on mama's tit, unemployed nobody like you can help me is the day I'll eat a bullet.
good for you. i prefer to get to know my heavy weapons section, if i have to muster.

good for you. i prefer to get to know my heavy weapons section, if i have to muster.

Yeah we all believe you can afford firearms NOT

They have armories.

Has there been any public rich democrat like Pelosi or Feinstein or Kerry, or any moron that posts here done that?

They can.

Have they?

President Trump should sponsor a tax bill that allows people to make voluntary contributions to the IRS and point to it every time the Left Wingers complains about tax cuts.

They have armories.
That you can't use

Has any Trump cultist started building the wall on the Mexican border?

Topics like this are so stupid.

I assume you did not read my last post very closely as I stated the same thing.
Ok so you want those on welfare to pay the same amount as a millionare.

You do realize that those that are on welfare are not going to support that? You do realize that most people are upset now that they did not get a large enough or a long enough tax cut? You perhaps understand that those who defend welfare are not going to support that? I have little doubt that those in minimal paying jobs are not going to support that.

What percentage do you want to tax at. Keep in mind that it has been proven that too high a tax will cause business to move overseas or leave profits out of the reach of the U.S. Millionaires will leave money in foreign banks where it will not be touched.

Now back to the original question. WHY WOULD CONGRESS CHANGE THE TAX CODE IF IT IS NOT IN THEIR BEST INTREST?

No you said everyone pays X amount

That implies that every pays the same amount not the same percentage. You do realize that people can pay the same percentage but pay vastly different amounts don't you?

I think 10% of all income regardless of the source is a fair tax rate.

So a person making 20K will pay 2K a year and a person making 2 Million will pay 200K per year

FYI that would also make the corporate tax rate 10% on all business income (profit not revenue)
Oh I am sorry I did not realize that you were context challenged. I will make sure to make all posts very simple from now on.

So under that plan those just barely getting by would pay 10%. People like seniors that are relying on Social Security only. Someone that is having to rely on snap and other welfare. But those that have a large house, those that have other write offs are paying only 5 or 6% in actuality. Business has learned how to pay 0% thanks to write offs and reinvestment. It would only be worse.

Once again back to the original discussion. WHY WOULD CONGRESS VOTE TO CHANGE THE TAX CODE IF IT IS NOT IN THEIR BEST INTEREST?
I hate to tell you this, Corky , but words mean things. Amount and percent are 2 entirely different things. That you can't grasp the definitions of the words you use has nothing to do with me.

10 cents on the dollar is not tough to do. Really are you going to starve on 9 dollars where you would be feasting on 10 dollars?

And congress doesn't benefit from the tax code more than any other person or business. Shit we foot the bill for everything Congress does. And the people that really run Congress would absolutely go for a flat tax and since it is the only fair way to tax income it is what we should be doing unless of course you want to abolish the income tax and move to a consumption tax
You really went through all the pages that have been typed and did not learn anything?

If it is such a great idea then just try selling that to congress. Without write offs you would be taxing everyone the same. Does not take an Einstein to understand that anyone that can use write offs would pay little to no tax. The people that vote for those in congress would vote against anyone who even suggested it.

and once again you fail to read what I say

A flat tax is a tax on INCOME not REVENUE. So a business will still be able to write off it's expenses.

It seems you're the one with a learning disability here since you don't even understand the words other people write

And if a congressman doesn't own a business he really doesn't benefit extraordinarily from business expense write offs because the vast majority of his expenses are picked up by the tax payer
I will try and go through this very slowly and in one go so it is not too confusing. First off https://www.bankrate.com/finance/taxes/tax-brackets.aspx. This will show you that you are already giving loads of people and businesses a tax break. So we are starting with reducing federal tax receipts off the bat.

Next you claimed that 10% is not bad. I believe you actually used $5.00 instead of $6.00 would not mean anything. We let us put that into the real world. A woman who worked as a waitress all her life may recieve $600.00 per month in social security. $60.00 may be the difference between eating for a week or having electricity or heat for the month.
The average social security check is $1100.00 a month. Once again it may come down to food or other necessities. Imagine how this affects a single parent. But who really cares about the old, infirm or poor on welfare.

Next you want to allow write offs. A person living in a 1500 sq foot can write off less then a person in a 2500 sq foot. A person living in a rental does not get the write off. Of course that makes it fair all the way around.

A flat tax of 10% on on everyone that makes over a minimum no matter what is not bad. To lower taxes on some then give them a way to lower their tax again is not fair.

Lastly you claim that a congress person does not have any write off. They have a house, State sales tax, dentist and medical, charity to name a few.

Has any Trump cultist started building the wall on the Mexican border?

Topics like this are so stupid.

In MA you're given the option to pay more if you like so why is the topic stupid? Please explain.
Anyone who would voluntarily give their money to the government should be committed for being incompetent

So that is how you feel about most Democrats?

Democrats say they want to pay more taxes but they don't pay more

Forum List

Back