Has any president ever faced so damn many legal problems?

There are some really dumb OPs in this forum, but this must be one of the dumbest. It's like pounding someone repeatedly with your fists, waiting for the bruises to appear, and then asking, "What's the matter with you, you have leukemia or something? You better go to the dr." And then doing it OVER AND OVER AGAIN and asking the same stupid questions.

It might be even dumber than that, actually. I'd have to think about it.

Scum-buckets.....like you.......may not like FACTS.....so, what do you do when you have NOTHING to contribute to the topic????..............Well, you attack the poster like an ignorant idiot is prone to do........LMAO to your blatant stupidity.

uck everybody as long as they get Trump for jaywalking in 1987 or some shit.

Right wing, Trump ass kissers, seem to have NOTHING to refute the facts outlined in the O/P.......So, what is your best "defense" of the orange clown???

State stupid things like, "we're wasting tax dollars....and we're after Trump for jaywalking....and NOT obstruction, corruption, lies, etc.......

Poor, poor, ignorant cult members......

uck everybody as long as they get Trump for jaywalking in 1987 or some shit.

Right wing, Trump ass kissers, seem to have NOTHING to refute the facts outlined in the O/P.......So, what is your best "defense" of the orange clown???

State stupid things like, "we're wasting tax dollars....and we're after Trump for jaywalking....and NOT obstruction, corruption, lies, etc.......

Poor, poor, ignorant cult members......

Says the dork blindly following Democrat scorched earth policy for the US. These people are supposed to be doing good for their constituents, not worrying so much about which party is in power. Do you not get that's the way government is supposed to work?

Says the dork blindly following Democrat scorched earth policy for the US. These people are supposed to be doing good for their constituents, not worrying so much about which party is in power.

MORON........just address the topic of the thread.....

Is your orange clown faced with multiple lawsuits....Yes of fucking No???

(rather than whining, just address the topic.....or go back to bed....)

Yes, when hasn't he been? :dunno: It's Donald Trump, he's been in the public eye forever.

I'm sure Trump's been dealing with multiple ongoing lawsuits continually for decades.

What's your point?

Yes, when hasn't he been? :dunno: It's Donald Trump, he's been in the public eye forever.

I'm sure Trump's been dealing with multiple ongoing lawsuits continually for decades.

What's your point?

well, THANKS for bumping up the thread for smarter posters to read.....

Your ONLY real "contribution"...............LOL

LOL

Bill Clinton impeached for lying under oath.

Bill Clinton sued by Paula Jones for sexual harrassment

Bill Clinton Whitewater

Bill Clinton charged with perjury and obstruction of justice

LOL

Bill Clinton impeached for lying under oath.

Bill Clinton sued by Paula Jones for sexual harrassment

Bill Clinton Whitewater

For the Record:

Clinton agrees to testify before the grand jury voluntarily.

See the chronology of the entire investigation***, here:

From an Anonymous Tip to an Impeachment: A Timeline of Key Moments in the Clinton-Lewinsky Scandal

Read carefully, and consider Mueller's mandate and what has thus far been uncovered. Note, nothing about Whitewater was introduced to the Grand Jury or in the final report. Thus, the precedent is set, and Trump's ship is going to Davy Jone's Locker.

***pay close attention to the number of years this investigation was on going.

Want to REALLY compare Clinton vs. Trump's legal problems??? Really, Blueballs?

Here's a flash from the past......LOL

Sessions argued in Clinton impeachment that presidents can obstruct justice
Trump’s personal lawyer said the ‘president cannot obstruct justice because he is the chief law enforcement officer..."

He got the FBI to illegally spy on his campaign? Amazing.

Moron....The FBI investigated Carter Page......a Trump ass licker wanna-be....WHO, by his own admission......was being recruited by Russian spies......

Stop getting your education from Hannity.
WTF are you babbling about now, you mindless drone? Yeah, I'm sure the FBI wasn't the least bit interested in Trump. What a fucking idiot you are.

Well, you're "correct".....I'm babbling about FACTS.....and for morons....like you....facts are an anathema in the Trump cult membership arena......LOL
"FACTS"? If your idiotic babbling contained any facts, Trump would not still be President, you simple minded freak.

He got the FBI to illegally spy on his campaign? Amazing.

Moron....The FBI investigated Carter Page......a Trump ass licker wanna-be....WHO, by his own admission......was being recruited by Russian spies......

Stop getting your education from Hannity.
WTF are you babbling about now, you mindless drone? Yeah, I'm sure the FBI wasn't the least bit interested in Trump. What a fucking idiot you are.

Well, you're "correct".....I'm babbling about FACTS.....and for morons....like you....facts are an anathema in the Trump cult membership arena......LOL
"FACTS"? If your idiotic babbling contained any facts, Trump would not still be President, you simple minded freak.

Nice. They’re liberals. They think they know everything. To dumb to think for themselves. There trained monkeys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump’s personal lawyer said the ‘president cannot obstruct justice because he is the chief law enforcement officer..."

LMAO Clinton was already impeached fool. :auiqs.jpg:

Just as a short recap of what Trump is facing in the courts (and courts of public opinion) shows that he is the "perfect" object of why the RICO Act was passed.......We have:

• Mueller's thorough and effective investigation
  • The NYSD investigating his campaign finance fraud and "hush money" payments
  • The AG of NYS delving into the wrongdoings of the Trump so-called Foundation
  • We all know Trump's outright breaches of the Emolument Clause and the House will investigate
  • Now we have the DOJ investigating Trump's Inauguration Committee scams with foreign donors.
  • We will also soon have the House pursuing an expose of Trump tax returns
  • Finally, we have the Zervos defamation lawsuit for which Trump....under oath...most respond to.

Indeed, the MOST important objective for the orange charlatan is to be re-elected, hoping that the statute of limitations will have some of these lawsuits expire........and, of course, his moronic [but, dwindling] base will vote for him in 2020 just because the cult membership compels them to do so.

But, rest assured that the next two years will be a hell of a lot of fun to watch unfold.......

Let'he Hearings Begin.

45's Campaign is under investigation.

45's Inaugural Committee is under investigation.

45's Family Business is under investigation.

Paul Manafort, former 45 Campaign Manager is facing sentencing for Tax and Bank Fraud. He served an Unregistered Agent of a Known Hostile Foreign Government.

Michael Flynn, former 45 National Security Advisor is facing sentencing for lying to the F.B.I. and acting as an Unregistered Agent for a Foreign Government. He took money for the possible kidnap of Turkish National on U.S. Soil.

Rick Gates, Deputy Campaign Manager for 45 is facing sentencing for filing false tax returns and setting up foreign shell companies to hide foreign icome and misleading banks in order to loans.

Ivanka Trump's under legal scurtiny of payments improperly negotiated payments to the Trump Organization for Inaugural Events.

Come January the New Democratic Party Majority in the U.S. Congress will use something never once tried by the RePuBliKlans. Subpeona Power.

Me, I'm loving it.

I gonna watch Adam Schiff and Maxine Waters take down the Criminal Cabal in White House. I cannot happen soon enough. Time to buy a nice big bag of Kettle Korn and settle in. I can't wait see Criminal Cabal under 45 squirm under questioning Waters.....

Last edited:
Just as a short recap of what Trump is facing in the courts (and courts of public opinion) shows that he is the "perfect" object of why the RICO Act was passed.......We have:

• We all know Trump's outright breaches of the Emolument Clause and the House will investigate
  • Now we have the DOJ investigating Trump's Inauguration Committee scams with foreign donors.
  • Finally, we have the Zervos defamation lawsuit for which Trump....under oath...most respond to.

Indeed, the MOST important objective for the orange charlatan is to be re-elected, hoping that the statute of limitations will have some of these lawsuits expire........and, of course, his moronic [but, dwindling] base will vote for him in 2020 just because the cult membership compels them to do so.

But, rest assured that the next two years will be a hell of a lot of fun to watch unfold.......

I actually LOVE when right wing Trump cultists think that my O/P is "funny".....Since they can't refute FACTS, they snicker and crawl under their beds hoping that Hannity can give them some new bullshit to spew......LOL

LMAO Clinton was already impeached fool. :auiqs.jpg:

When in doubt, when you absolutely nothing left. When there is absloutley zip, zero, zilch, nada, nothing and none in the way of a logical, cogent, intelligent argument left make bring the Clintons. You people are obsessed with the Clintons....

Let'he Hearings Begin.

Paul Manafort, former 45 Campaign Manager is facing sentencing for Tax and Bank Fraud. He served an Unregistered Agent of a Known Hostile Foreign Government.

Michael Flynn, former 45 National Security Advisor is facing sentencing for lying to the F.B.I. and acting as an Unregistered Agent for a Foreign Government. He took money for the possible kidnap of Turkish National on U.S. Soil.

Rick Gates, Deputy Campaign Manager for 45 is facing sentencing for filing false tax returns and setting up foreign shell companies to hide foreign icome and misleading banks in order to loans.

Ivanka Trump's under legal scurtiny of payments improperly negotiated payments to the Trump Organization for Inaugural Events.

Come January the New Democratic Party Majority in the U.S. Congress will use something never once tried by the RePuBliKlans. Subpeona Power.

Me, I'm loving it.

I gonna watch Adam Schiff and Maxine Waters take down the Criminal Cabal in White House. I cannot happen soon enough. Time to buy a nice big bag of Kettle Korn and settle in. I can't wait see Criminal Cabal under 45 squirm under questioning Waters.....

All bullshit investigations to try and bring him down because the Democrats lost Poor babies.

I actually LOVE when right wing Trump cultists think that my O/P is "funny".....Since they can't refute FACTS, they snicker and crawl under their beds hoping that Hannity can give them some new bullshit to spew......LOL

You just love to hear yourself talk. Has anything been proven in over two years. Let me answer for you NO and it never will because its bullshit So take your liberal ass and go play with your Leggo’s.

Let'he Hearings Begin.

Me, I'm loving it.

All bullshit investigations to try and bring him down because the Democrats lost Poor babies.

"All These Bullshit Investigations", Really.

Paul Manafort is going to jail.

Paul Gates is going to jail.

Michael Cohen is going to jail.

Maria Butina, a Russian Intelligence Officer just pled Guilty Conspiracy Against The U.S. She used high profile contacts in the N.R.A. to funnel Millions of Dollars in Black Money Donations from Russia into 45's Campaign. A direct violation of U.S. Federal Law prohibiting Foreign Countries from interfering in U.S. Elections.

The Lying 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Orange Shit Gibbon is now an Unindicited Co-Conspirator

15-U.S. Security and Intelligence Agency agree that Russia Interfered the U.S Presidential 2016 Election.

"All These Bullshit Investigations" seem to quite effective.

And the Democrats have not even started yet!!!!!

Bill Clinton. That guy had non-stop legal problems before he ever got into office, and didn't end for 8 years.

Forum List

Back