Has Anybody Here Who Hasn't Covid Yet?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
With or without the shot. For the record I've had the "vaccine" (I don't think you can actually call it that because even I'm not immune to it, the symptoms will just be lessened if I ever do get it.) and I haven't had it yet thankfully. :)

My wife and I are just about the only people we know that have not had it. Both our sons and their families had it twice. All of our friends had it.

I haven't had COVID, but I am HIV positive. Does that count?

No. TMI dude.

That's one of the crazy parts about this virus. Everybody in this thread who says they haven't had it have no idea if they haven't had it.

True, but if I had it it wasn't serious.

I've never had it. My daughter-in-law has it now. So far my son and my grandbabies have not caught it.

Sorry to hear about your daughter in-law, but that's really good news for the rest of you. :)

That's one of the crazy parts about this virus. Everybody in this thread who says they haven't had it have no idea if they haven't had it.
I know neither my wife or I didn't have it because we had no significant cold or flu symptoms since the pandemic started. The one exception being when my wife had a little sore throat and a headache but she got tested but it came back negative for Covid.

Unless we had it and it was symptom free. Since we are both in our 70s it is hard to believe we had it and had no symptoms whatsoever.

All of our grandchildren had it but in every case it was very minor symptoms. Like lasting a day. Our sons and daughter in laws had it but nothing significant.

Forum List

Back