🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has anyone considered that Mueller may be working on a charge of treason against Trump?

Let's do the math on this one. Mueller is a hard working prosecuter. Probably puts in 10 hours a day...probably bills 16 hours (at $1000/hr) a day because his paralegal has to get paid ($25/hr). Works week ends like a dedicated public servant...but not Sundays...no one gets away with billing Sunday. Sooo...$95,100 per week.

Great work if you can find it.

Let the good times roll....!

I trust that he hasn't succumbed to the epidemic of cartoonish hyperbole that has made a mockery of our political "discourse".

Um, I'm not sure what else to call it.

If he was having meetings with the Russians to interfere with our election in order to give Russia things Putin wants (end to Ukraine related sanctions, giving them a free hand in Syria, etc.), I'm not sure what else you could call it.

Mac "See, see, anyone who disagrees with me is a regressive partisan meanyhead, but I'm above name calling!!!"

LOL! I'm getting responses from "Admiral Rockwell" AND "Marion Morrison." Hey, you geniuses, neither one of you is John Wayne who, by the way, was only a hero in the movies.

You want to see and hear a REAL hero? Look at John McCain who Trump routinely publically denigrates despite the fact that Senator McCain is dying from brain cancer.

Apparently Mr. Wayne could read and understand our Constitution, a skill you are apparently lacking.

Wayne died in 39 years ago in 1979. On his deathbed, in the last minutes of his live, Wayne converted to Catholicism. So, you must have talked to Wayne prior to that final act of his uncertainty about his own soul. Please tell us all about it.

WTF does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Is your brain connected to the rest of your bodily functions?

I am beginning to think you are under the influence of mind-altering substances. Just say "no".

The point, 'Admiral,' is that I draw a clear and clean line of distinction between REAL heroes and tin-plated, celluloid heroes who have stunt doubles who take all the risks.

Furthermore, when I hear a man (and I use the term only in the sense of his gender) like Trump, the 5-time deferred bone spur suffering and self-serving coward that he was (and still is, I'm sure) denigrate a man who suffered for years in a jungle prison and who refused to be released before his men, I am sickened by anyone who would claim that Trump is a patriot.

LOL! I'm getting responses from "Admiral Rockwell" AND "Marion Morrison." Hey, you geniuses, neither one of you is John Wayne who, by the way, was only a hero in the movies.

You want to see and hear a REAL hero? Look at John McCain who Trump routinely publically denigrates despite the fact that Senator McCain is dying from brain cancer.

Apparently Mr. Wayne could read and understand our Constitution, a skill you are apparently lacking.

Wayne died in 39 years ago in 1979. On his deathbed, in the last minutes of his live, Wayne converted to Catholicism. So, you must have talked to Wayne prior to that final act of his uncertainty about his own soul. Please tell us all about it.

I am beginning to think you are under the influence of mind-altering substances. Just say "no".

The point, 'Admiral,' is that I draw a clear and clean line of distinction between REAL heroes and tin-plated, celluloid heroes who have stunt doubles who take all the risks.

Furthermore, when I hear a man (and I use the term only in the sense of his gender) like Trump, the 5-time deferred bone spur suffering and self-serving coward that he was (and still is, I'm sure) denigrate a man who suffered for years in a jungle prison and who refused to be released before his men, I am sickened by anyone who would claim that Trump is a patriot.

Once again you are running off at the mouth when you should shut your pie hole!

John Wayne performed the vast majority of his own stunts especially in his early days. He and Yakima Canutt developed the fighting techniques that are still used by stuntmen today.

Also, Trump did not get 5 deferments for a bone spur, which is a condition that my wife suffered from for a long time, but it eventually went away, just like with Trump.

I didn't care for Trump's comments on McCain during the campaign, but McCain is also to be blamed for his political obstructionism.

People keep talking about collusion despite the fact that collusion is not a crime. However, conspiracy to hack into the DNC email system AND obstruction of justice are both crimes and would qualify as high crimes and misdemeanors for the purposes of impeachment.

But what if that's not the least of it?

After all, isn't it strange that Trump never says anything bad or negative about Putin? Isn't it also extremely odd that Trump keeps denying Russian interference in the 2016 election despite overwhelming evidence provided by numerous intelligence agencies? And why hasn't Trump enacted the sanctions that congress overwhelmingly voted on last year?

Let me propose a possible theory of what happened in the past and what's happening behind the scenes now: Years ago, Trump struck a bargain with the devil (so to speak). He agreed to help Russians launder money (which is, of course, illegal) in exchange for payment. For the most part, these transactions mostly flew under the radar. However, the Russians would certainly have evidence of all of these transactions although they would certainly have no incentive to blow the whistle on Trump. But once Trump ran for president and WON the election, the Russians would now have leverage over Trump. That leverage would give the Russians the power to blackmail Trump. At this point, Trump had a choice. One choice was the choice of a patriot: refuse to give in to the blackmail and risk the possibility that the money laundering scheme would go public. The other choice is the choice of a traitor who would place his own personal interest above the interests of the USA while also betraying his oath of office. In other words, Trump is quite possibly putting the interests of Putin and Russia above that of his own country and is essentially a foreign agent, and a turncoat. More plainly, it's quite possible that President Trump is a traitor.

What say you?

What says I is that You people are more about your hatred of Trump and less about collusion with Russia. Otherwise, you would be all over Hillary Roham and Susan Rice.

People keep talking about collusion despite the fact that collusion is not a crime. However, conspiracy to hack into the DNC email system AND obstruction of justice are both crimes and would qualify as high crimes and misdemeanors for the purposes of impeachment.

After all, isn't it strange that Trump never says anything bad or negative about Putin? Isn't it also extremely odd that Trump keeps denying Russian interference in the 2016 election despite overwhelming evidence provided by numerous intelligence agencies? And why hasn't Trump enacted the sanctions that congress overwhelmingly voted on last year?

Let me propose a possible theory of what happened in the past and what's happening behind the scenes now: Years ago, Trump struck a bargain with the devil (so to speak). He agreed to help Russians launder money (which is, of course, illegal) in exchange for payment. For the most part, these transactions mostly flew under the radar. However, the Russians would certainly have evidence of all of these transactions although they would certainly have no incentive to blow the whistle on Trump. But once Trump ran for president and WON the election, the Russians would now have leverage over Trump. That leverage would give the Russians the power to blackmail Trump. At this point, Trump had a choice. One choice was the choice of a patriot: refuse to give in to the blackmail and risk the possibility that the money laundering scheme would go public. The other choice is the choice of a traitor who would place his own personal interest above the interests of the USA while also betraying his oath of office. In other words, Trump is quite possibly putting the interests of Putin and Russia above that of his own country and is essentially a foreign agent, and a turncoat. More plainly, it's quite possible that President Trump is a traitor.

What say you?
trump is 100% american

So was Nixon.

Frankly, if he’s charged with anything less than treason, then the GOP’s been right for the last 9 years that our justice system is failed and broken
The POS should have done time way before his run for our presidency

Frankly, I think there is better than a 50/50 chance that's what will eventually happen due , if for no other reason, to Trump's years of financial shenanigans, including Trump's misuse of his charitable foundation money (which, by the way, he stopped contributing to) in order to pay for personal expenses like his own portrait which was sent to one of his clubs. He also used it to pay fines levied against one of his clubs. What does that say about his ethics?

Last edited:
McCain betrayed our country over and over again. Most recently he Colluded with The Russians and acted as a courier to deliver Russian Propaganda to The DOJ.

He also betrayed America by turning his back in spite against his own party and the voters of his state when voting down the bill to end the Onerous and Unconstitutional Obamacare Mandate!

President Trump has done more for this country in one year than McShame has done in his whole lifetime.

But never mind that. The OP is a Russian Skank. A Troll sent here to create discord and division. An enemy of this country. Never has this piece of shit had anything to say good about our country or President so fuck him, and fuck John McShame.

Last edited:
McCain betrayed our country over and over again. Most recently he Colluded with The Russians and acted as a courier to deliver Russian Propaganda to The DOJ.

He also betrayed America by turning his back in spite against his own party and the voters of his state when voting down the bill to end the Onerous and Unconstitutional Obamacare Mandate!

President Trump has done more for this country in one year than McShame has done in his whole lifetime.

But never mind that. The OP is a Russian Skank. A Troll sent here to create discord and division. An enemy of this country. Never has this piece of shit had anything to say good about our country or President so fuck him, and fuck John McShame.

Indeed. McCain seems to have followed the path of Benedict Arnold. A great hero who in the end betrayed his nation out of dissatisfaction with political outcomes.

Frankly, if he’s charged with anything less than treason, then the GOP’s been right for the last 9 years that our justice system is failed and broken

Frankly, I think there is better than a 50/50 chance that's what will eventually happen due , if for no other reason, to Trump's years of financial shenanigans, including Trump's misuse of his charitable foundation money (which, by the way, he stopped contributing to) in order to pay for personal expenses like his own portrait which was sent to one of his clubs. He also used it to pay fines levied against one of his clubs. What does that say about his ethics?
and if he's not guilty of money laundering I'm a monkey's uncle

What say you?

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. At least according to liberal doctrine.

Indeed. McCain seems to have followed the path of Benedict Arnold. A great hero who in the end betrayed his nation out of dissatisfaction with political outcomes.
There were many dissatisfied Would you call us all traitors?

The moment you betray the original intent of the constitution... Yes.

Nah, delusional.

There’s a big difference between merely being a dissatisfied voter; and being a disgruntled career politician, who out of spite uses uncorroborated intel, generated by a nation hostile to our own, to try and discredit the duly elected leader of our nation.
Like I said; McCain, and Arnold have some very striking similarities.

What say you?

Hillary got $150,000,000 for selling our scare uranium, there's your traitor
LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!!!!! ;)

What say you?

Hillary got $150,000,000 for selling our scare uranium, there's your traitor
LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!!!!! ;)
Beating Hillary = Treason

and if he's not guilty of money laundering I'm a monkey's uncle

Well that's certainly an ironclad case.

Forum List

Back