Has anyone received their $2,000 check?

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Joe said multiple times they would go out day one. I haven’t received mine. There must be a mix up somewhere. Joe wouldn’t lie, would he?

Conservatives don't get them, they opted in with Donald Trump, and opted out of government stimulus checks.

Sucks to be you.

Conservatives don't get them, they opted in with Donald Trump, and opted out of government stimulus checks.

Sucks to be you.

Conservatives make the money to pay for checks for other people.

When you get yours, buy yourself some honesty, common sense and an extra helping of brains.

Joe said multiple times they would go out day one. I haven’t received mine. There must be a mix up somewhere. Joe wouldn’t lie, would he?

Haven't you heard? Chyna Joe's promised $2,000 dollar relief check has been deflated to $1,400.

1400 + 600 is 2 grand. Perhaps all pork should have been cut and that money used for much bigger stimulus checks. Then some would whine that it hurts motivation to work. Baseless

Haven't you heard? Chyna Joe's promised $2,000 dollar relief check has been deflated to $1,400.
Yeah I heard that, but I didn’t believe it. Joe wouldn’t screw us God fearing Neanderthal Americans. Would he?

At any rate, I haven’t received a $1400 check either. What’s up with that?

I received a letter from the IRS today confirming a $600 check had been issued and informing me if I had not received it what action I should take.

1400 + 600 is 2 grand. Perhaps all pork should have been cut and that money used for much bigger stimulus checks. Then some would whine that it hurts motivation to work. Baseless
Yep. Why not give it all to Wall Street and the MIC?

The Great American ripoff of $1.9 TRILLION works out to $20,000 for every man, woman, child, and illegal alien in the country.

But like Joe Biden extorting a Ukrainian, you ain't getting it.

You'll be lucky to get $1,400 - the Reich is stealing the other $18,600 to give to teachers unions for those who sit on their ass and collect a paycheck for doing nothing while your children are locked out of the schools.

Yeah I heard that, but I didn’t believe it. Joe wouldn’t screw us God fearing Neanderthal Americans. Would he?

At any rate, I haven’t received a $1400 check either. What’s up with that?

~~~~~~
Chyna Joe promised, that doesn't mean he'll deliver....

Forum List

Back