Has anyone taken a long (over 500 miles) road trip in an EV?

electric cars, suck, and that is after over a 130 years of development.

Charging stations. Stupidity, at the least. We are going from one gas station for every 10,000 cars to an electric car needing two charging stations.

20,000 charging stations to replace one gas station. Efficiency is lost. If all that we consume now is inefficient compared to our recent past, then we have took a giant step backwards.

more like 3 yrs in if not more,,

my guess was hilary was supposed to start it and why she lost her mind when trump won,,

and with the help the repubes have given them they have made a lot of progress,,

All true, but the endgame has only just started. Look for 20 plus years of real conflict on the horizon.

All true, but the endgame has only just started. Look for 20 plus years of real conflict on the horizon.
unless we can stop them first,,

to do that means we have to keep our heads on right and work together,,

not these ridiculous games like claiming EVs arent viable options and focus on the mandate aspects,,

unless we can stop them first,,

to do that means we have to keep our heads on right and work together,,

not these ridiculous games like claiming EVs arent viable options and focus on the mandate aspects,,

Within 3 years no one will give a shit about Fed mandates.

Does it occur to you they were asking these same questions in 1903?

"

Has anyone taken a long (over 50 miles) road trip in one of those new fangled Automobiles"​

I doubt they were asking that question since in 1903 few people ever had any reason to leave the town they lived in and those that did rode the railroad.

I doubt they were asking that question since in 1903 few people ever had any reason to leave the town they lived in and those that did rode the railroad.

Ummmmm, you might want to read up on the history of the US there, sport.

Doubt away.
But they did.
and few people have reason in 2023 to travel 500 miles every day.

Forum List

Back