🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has anything improved in southern CA since our politicians have begged Mexico’s people to pretty much take it over?

YOU don't understand American citizenship.
An illegal alien bank robber from Mexico robs a bank…steals $1M from American citizens, gives it to his children…Your dumbass thinks his children are entitled to that cash, you think they should be allowed to keep it….DON”T YOU?
ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION WITHOUT ANY BULLSHIT SPIN…..go

An illegal alien bank robber from Mexico robs a bank…steals $1M from American citizens, gives it to his children…Your dumbass thinks his children are entitled to that cash, you think they should be allowed to keep it….DON”T YOU?
ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION WITHOUT ANY BULLSHIT SPIN…..go

Stop with the little story time and read the Constitution, weakling.

Has healthcare improved?
Has public education?
Has public safety improved?
How about public services?
Has homelessness improved?
Have jails and prisons become less crowded?
Has social services for black folks improved?
Have wages and opportunity in blue collar trade work improved for blacks and real Americans?
Have rents become more affordable?
Is southern CA cleaner with less pollution?
Has quality of life improved for blacks and real Americans?
Has our infrastructure improved with Mexico’s people weighing it down?

What’s happening in the other states where politicians have begged Mexico’s people to take over?
If there are no improvements why would our politicians push policy that encourages Mexico‘s people to break in?
I’d go a bit further. What affirmative action appointees have made anything better at any level of government? Did a black president do anything good for the nation? How about a blackish woman VP? Is she kicking ass at her job? We have a black immigrant gay broad for a press secretary, other than looking like side show bob is she doing well? We have a new SCOTUS appointment, she’s black and female but can’t define female. Anyone expect some great philosophical legal arguments from her?

At some point even the most racist among us is going to have to realize the limits of affirmative action. It doesn’t produce good results.

I’d go a bit further. What affirmative action appointees have made anything better at any level of government? Did a black president do anything good for the nation?
NOPE…that Kenyan doubled the debt, put 8 million more on the welfare tit, allowed 2.5 million more wetbacks in, never tore down a single statue and never said the words “systemic racism”….Weird huh?
How about a blackish woman VP? Is she kicking ass at her job?
NOPE….the ignorant Indian lady has turned a blind eye to our southern border….she has allowed Mexico’s people to fuck her other half over (blacks) like nobody else in history has. More wetbacks = a greater fucking for blacks.
We have a black immigrant gay broad for a press secretary, other than looking like side show bob is she doing well?
NOPE….she has done nothing for negroes…her focus is on faggots, rug munchers, feminazis and chicks with dicks…the .0002 percentile.
We have a new SCOTUS appointment, she’s black and female but can’t define female. Anyone expect some great philosophical legal arguments from her?
NOPE….can’t define woman….another ignorant negro in the right place at the right time. She owes her appointment to George Floyd.

I’d go a bit further. What affirmative action appointees have made anything better at any level of government? Did a black president do anything good for the nation? How about a blackish woman VP? Is she kicking ass at her job? We have a black immigrant gay broad for a press secretary, other than looking like side show bob is she doing well? We have a new SCOTUS appointment, she’s black and female but can’t define female. Anyone expect some great philosophical legal arguments from her?

At some point even the most racist among us is going to have to realize the limits of affirmative action. It doesn’t produce good results.
Notice…..globalists like Unkotare can never tell us how or where Mexico’s people are improving and enhancing America? Do you think those like him are hoping for further decline and degradation in America? Like our filthy politicians….Why would they want that?

You must reside in an all white community?
You know, like the ones the BLM founders want to live in?

Unkotare
no actually it is pretty mixed....but its a solid middle class area....people take care of their houses and have nice cars....you dont even see graffiti here...were i lived in Anaheim it was getting pretty much on every wall....

no actually it is pretty mixed....but its a solid middle class area....people take care of their houses and have nice cars....you dont even see graffiti here...were i lived in Anaheim it was getting pretty much on every wall....
Asians and East Indians for the most part?
Theres no way in hell you have more than seven Mexicans and no crime and no graffiti?

Asians and East Indians for the most part?
Theres no way in hell you have more than seven Mexicans and no crime and no graffiti?
well you would be wrong......but then you think any person darker than you is an illegal...i live with blacks and mexicans and asians and people who look like you....puffy pale white people...and no graffiti....the biggest crime in my area is people who live at the foot of the mountains shooting at coyotes and getting the cops called for discharging weapons....now sure that could all change....but it is years away if that happens....

well you would be wrong......but then you think any person darker than you is an illegal...i live with blacks and mexicans and asians and people who look like you....puffy pale white people...and no graffiti....the biggest crime in my area is people who live at the foot of the mountains shooting at coyotes and getting the cops called for discharging weapons....now sure that could all change....but it is years away if that happens....
My bet is…you won’t tell us what community you reside in?

Forum List

Back