Has Joe promised the elderly a bunch of free ****?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I looked at some property in Sun City, CA today...I definitely saw more Biden signs/flags than Trump signs/flags...This little city is predominantly inhabited by retired elderly folks. Has anyone else witnessed this in elderly communities, has Joey promised a bunch of free shit for seniors?

I looked at some property in Sun City, CA today...I definitely saw more Biden signs/flags than Trump signs/flags...This little city is predominantly inhabited by retired elderly folks. Has anyone else witnessed this in elderly communities, has Joey promised a bunch of free shit for seniors?

The old people out there oughta know better, but hey, it's California. Probably retired with 6-figure retirement income as a public union employee. Gotta be 6-figures, otherwise they couldn't retire there.

Joe promised to protect SOCIAL SECURITY from TRUMP'S Tax Cuts.

What FAKE NEWS Joe does not realize, is that, if the country does NOT open up, many businesses that pay taxes will disappear.

Besides, in 47 years in the Congress, there is no record of Joe preventing monies from being taken out the Social Security to fund other government activities.

Activities, like the military actions he supported in Serbia, Libya, Iraq and Syria.

The ads I've seen he doesn't promise anything He says I might give you $7,000 child care and I might give you $15,000 for a house. Meaning in 2 years he will bus you from your shit holes to a voting booth and we'll do it again.

It probably has to do with Trump's callous attitude on the pandemic where old people are expected to sacrifice their lives for the economy.

The old people out there oughta know better, but hey, it's California. Probably retired with 6-figure retirement income as a public union employee. Gotta be 6-figures, otherwise they couldn't retire there.

Sun City is basically a little shithole, it’s no Key Largo.
It’s a community that hard working low wage earners would retire in.

It probably has to do with Trump's callous attitude on the pandemic where old people are expected to sacrifice their lives for the economy.
“Callous attitude”?
The one that encourages FREE Americans to pursue life, liberty and happiness?

Forum List

Back