Has Obamacare Provided Health Insurance for All?

Google Groups

Not at all. More than 20 million still have no insurance and the number is growing.
Thanks, right wingers for having nothing but obstruction for policies that help the Poor.
The Democrats passed Obamacare by themselves over GOP objections. The OC mandate has been declared unconstitutional. They actually tried to charge veterans the penalty even tho we have VA coverage.
That's not true....at least not for those veterans 30% disabled and higher...might even be 10% disabled and higher....

And you were never charged the penalty if you had VA medical coverage....
Don't confuse them with facts

Google Groups

Not at all. More than 20 million still have no insurance and the number is growing.
Thanks, right wingers for having nothing but obstruction for policies that help the Poor.
The Democrats passed Obamacare by themselves over GOP objections. The OC mandate has been declared unconstitutional. They actually tried to charge veterans the penalty even tho we have VA coverage.
That's not true....at least not for those veterans 30% disabled and higher...might even be 10% disabled and higher....

And you were never charged the penalty if you had VA medical coverage....
Don't confuse them with facts
The ACA makes no special provision for disabled veterans. That is a LIE.

Google Groups

Helping the poor is a fine idea, but we need to do it in a way that does not screw everybody else.
Raising everyone's premiums only helps the insurance companies and those people who own stock in them.

Google Groups

If you were enrolled in VA health coverage you were exempt from the penalty. Any veteran enrolled in VA health coverage could not qualify for a advanced premium tax credit but could pay full price for a plan if they so desired. But there were no penalties for any classification of vets enrolled in VA health coverage. There are vets who disenrolled in VA health to obtain a tax credit.

Well, Obamacare worked for me. When I signed up, I was automatically diverted into California's Medicaid program, although I had to overcome some hurdles to get enrolled. Then, I paid zero medical bills for 18 months until I got into Medicare. Those zero costs helped compensate for a huge ER room bill I received when uninsured after a brief visit for a heart problem that was ultimately treated with pills costing about 15 cents each.

Forum List

Back