Has the GOP blown it on the Jan 6 committee?

"The President bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack on Congress by mob rioters. And the President's immediate action also deserves congressional action. Which is why I think a fact-finding commission and a censure resolution would be prudent."
That was from the Republican House minority leader. This is from the Republican Senate minority leader.

McConnell told us on Feb. 13 that the rioters had been "fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth. Because he was angry he'd lost an election."

"Former President Trump's actions that preceded the riot were a disgraceful, disgraceful dereliction of duty," added McConnell. "Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day."

The Republican Party is digging themselves a very deep hole, and they keep digging.

Is this any way to win back the House and Senate in 2022?

We will never know. Republicans on this forum do not discuss what the Republican Party is doing. That should tell them something, but it won't.
I don't know what the GQP strategy can be besides (a) keep the base angry, paranoid, tithing and voting, and (b) do whatever possible to suppress the Democratic vote.

They're tossing out as many "RINOs" as they can and they appear to have no interest in independents.

Weirdest strategy I've ever seen, but who knows. These are weird times.

This really happened, long ago, in a galaxy far, far away:

"The President bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack on Congress by mob rioters. And the President's immediate action also deserves congressional action. Which is why I think a fact-finding commission and a censure resolution would be prudent."

By inciting an insurrection against our government using radical far right groups loyal to him and causing the ransacking of the capitol, Trump is leading the Republican Party into the abyss.
Nothing from Republicans regarding this report (#101). Apparently they are unable to defend what their party is doing.
The first sentence is a pathetic lie, so why would we need to defend anything it says about Jan 6?

Last edited:
Then how do you explain the GOP losing both Houses of Congress, the Presidency, 187 State Legislative Seats, and 8 governorships
The propaganda arms of the Mexicrat Party....Corrupt academia, a bias, crooked, corrupt media / social media, 95% negative coverage, a Dem concocted race war / BurnLootMurder movement, a Dem politicized Dem manufactured virus, voting guidelines changed in the 11th hour by Dem politicians circumventing state legislatures under the guise of “emergency power”, 40 million wetbacks and their free shit voting anchor babies on stolen citizenships....should I keep going?
Face it, the Mexicrat Party is only relevant thanks to lawlessness, wetbacks, strange anomalies, ghetto boogers, corrupt media, Zuckerberg, Dorsey, the Google faggots, an unwise indoctrinated youth....The Party Of Filth Foreigners And Faggots can’t win on anything but emotion.
By the way, weren’t you the same twisted, confused fuck with his head in his ass who told us how well the Kenyan Booger governed this nation while losing a record 913 legislative seats and 11 governorships?

WOW! you've got more excuses than a 4-year-old caught with her hand in the cookie jar, not to mention the fluency and vocabulary one would expect from a redneck, crack whore.

Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day.
That's what I thought you'd say...
When I get schooled and have no refutation to offer I come up with bullshit ways to exit an exchange of dialogue as well.
Good luck Tard

By inciting an insurrection against our government using radical far right groups loyal to him and causing the ransacking of the capitol, Trump is leading the Republican Party into the abyss.
Nothing from Republicans regarding this report (#101). Apparently they are unable to defend what their party is doing.
Unlike Progs who are the extremists among extremists Repub voters have a "trust but verify:" relationship with what we elect. RINOS are shoved to Repub voters over and over. NEOCONS part and parcel. We get convinced and got tired of being convinced by them. You need to get tired of what Progs are convincing you. If there is still time.

Revisionist history doesn't change what actually happened. We all watched it live on TV.
Didn't you hear the news? Those were all just computer-generated domestic terrorists! None of it really happened! It was all just fake news!

I SAW IT ON BREITBART I TELL YOU
LefTard Logic:

Domestic Terrorists-
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Domestic Terrorists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention takes you whack-jobs seriously.

The former guy has again put the GQP in a lousy situation: They can't risk angering him by backing the Jan 6 Committee, and their cowardice may make things even worse for them.

At least with an even-numbered, bipartisan committee they could have controlled some of what took place and what was released. But if Pelosi puts together a select committee, and they find irrefutable evidence that harms the GQP, the Trumpsters will just have to bend over and take it.

Oh well. Another example of what happens when you choose to sell your soul to a weak man who cares nothing about you.

Embarrassed Republican Max Boot (now most likely a an evil Hitler commie in the eyes of the cult) makes good points here, including gung ho the GQP was with its Benghazi "investigations":
What have they "blown?" The Dims plan to put the entire Republican party on trial. This is a witch hunt. Any Republican who supports it will get his ass handed to him in the next election.
It's not a witch hunt, you kids actually did it. We all watched it live on TV.
Did what? Your fellow leftwing terrorists burned down Portland, Seattle and Kenosha. Why aren't we investigating that?
Because they didn't try to overthrow the government and execute members of Congress and the vice president?

Maybe?
No one did, moron. Repeating that lie 1 million times won't make it true.
Revisionist history doesn't change what actually happened. We all watched it live on TV.
Yes we did, and no rational honest person saw an inserrection. Only brainwashed Democrat Reich minions saw that.
Lol, even faux niwz saw it until they realized they were hemorrhaging viewers because of it.

Didn't you hear the news? Those were all just computer-generated domestic terrorists! None of it really happened! It was all just fake news!

I hope you are entertaining yourself because everyone else just thinks you're a jackass.
Again, you're delusional viewpoint doesn't change reality.

LefTard Logic:

Domestic Terrorists-

Not Domestic Terrorists-

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention takes you whack-jobs seriously.
You missed a few images.

images (14).jpeg

The first sentence is a pathetic lie, so why would we need to defend anything it says about Jan 6?
“We’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

“When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules."

“We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

"Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you. We are going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.”
***************************************************************Donald J. Trump

LefTard Logic:

Domestic Terrorists-

Not Domestic Terrorists-

4ad.jpg

what does that have to do with BLM.
I dont see BLM anywhere, i just see thugs.

Most of today's Republicans come from the rural counties of the southern states, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, North and South Carolina. They will not appear on forums such as this one because they know they are uninformed and a bit dense. They have no idea why the believe in Trump. They just do.

It is almost as if they are proud of their folly and are happy one their own is leading the Republican Party.

Hard to believe today's Republicans could capture the House in 2022, but it is entirely possible. Why? Because the uninformed in the rural counties mentioned are in the majority, and the states all have Republican governments. That can't hurt.

This is the South, after all.

Just how dumb are they? They lead the nation in the unvaccinated because they think being vaccinated violates Republican principles. Trump even said so. Unfortunately, Trump didn't mention to his flock that he is fully vaccinated.

How stupid are they? They won't protect their own bodies and their children from the pandemic that has taken the lives of over 600,000 Americans because they think being vaccinated is politically incorrect.

Most of today's Republicans come from the rural counties of the southern states, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, North and South Carolina. They will not appear on forums such as this one because they know they are uninformed and a bit dense. They have no idea why the believe in Trump. They just do.

It is almost as if they are proud of their folly and are happy one their own is leading the Republican Party.

Hard to believe today's Republicans could capture the House in 2022, but it is entirely possible. Why? Because the uninformed in the rural counties mentioned are in the majority, and the states all have Republican governments. That can't hurt.

Just how dumb are they? They lead the nation in the unvaccinated because they think being vaccinated violates Republican principles. Trump even said so. Unfortunately, Trump didn't mention to his flock that he is fully vaccinated.

How stupid are they? They won't protect their own bodies and their children from the pandemic that has taken the lives of over 600,000 Americans because they think being vaccinated is politically incorrect.
Psychologists, sociologists and anthropologists will be studying this period for a long time. Personally, I think this is about more than a group of people who have fallen into a misguided, paranoid, ignorant, arrogant ideology. This is about where we are as a society and culture right now, at a macro level, and that's what has me so concerned. I truly thought we were better than this.

The former guy has again put the GQP in a lousy situation: They can't risk angering him by backing the Jan 6 Committee, and their cowardice may make things even worse for them.

At least with an even-numbered, bipartisan committee they could have controlled some of what took place and what was released. But if Pelosi puts together a select committee, and they find irrefutable evidence that harms the GQP, the Trumpsters will just have to bend over and take it.

Oh well. Another example of what happens when you choose to sell your soul to a weak man who cares nothing about you.

Embarrassed Republican Max Boot (now most likely a an evil Hitler commie in the eyes of the cult) makes good points here, including gung ho the GQP was with its Benghazi "investigations":
What have they "blown?" The Dims plan to put the entire Republican party on trial. This is a witch hunt. Any Republican who supports it will get his ass handed to him in the next election.
It's not a witch hunt, you kids actually did it. We all watched it live on TV.
Did what? Your fellow leftwing terrorists burned down Portland, Seattle and Kenosha. Why aren't we investigating that?
Because they didn't try to overthrow the government and execute members of Congress and the vice president?

Maybe?
No one did, moron. Repeating that lie 1 million times won't make it true.
Yes we did, and no rational honest person saw an inserrection. Only brainwashed Democrat Reich minions saw that.
Lol, even faux niwz saw it until they realized they were hemorrhaging viewers because of it.
Faux news has always been infested with deep state minions.

Psychologists, sociologists and anthropologists will be studying this period for a long time. Personally, I think this is about more than a group of people who have fallen into a misguided, paranoid, ignorant, arrogant ideology. This is about where we are as a society and culture right now, at a macro level, and that's what has me so concerned. I truly thought we were better than this.
Yes, it's about more than your fellow Democrat Reich minions. It's obvious we are in a real low place as there are so many people who have fallen for you swindle.

Yes, it's about more than your fellow Democrat Reich minions. It's obvious we are in a real low place as there are so many people who have fallen for you swindle.
So true.

LefTard Logic:

Domestic Terrorists-

Not Domestic Terrorists-

4ad.jpg

what does that have to do with BLM.
I dont see BLM anywhere, i just see thugs.
Isn't the power to self manipulate cool?
We can lie to ourselves and pretend we see what our FEELZ want us to see.

Most of today's Mexicrats come from filthy, over-populated, foreigner infested, unAmerican, crime ridden dirty shitholes plagued by degenerate taxpayer lowlifes, homelessness, lawlessness and the like. These disgusting shitholes, such as New York, Los Angeles, Detroit, Chicago, Portland, St Louis, Baltimore and Minneapolis offer the worst public education in the nation so most of these filthy human beings will not appear on forums such as this one because they know they are uninformed and a bit dense. They have no idea why they believe in the almost dead dude and leftist ideology...They just do.

It is almost as if they are proud of their folly and are happy one their own is leading the Mexicrat Party.

Hard to believe today's Mexicrats could keep the House in 2022, but it is entirely possible. Why? Because the uninformed in the dirty shithole states mentioned are becoming the majority, and the over-populated shithole states are expanding the Mexicrat footprint in local governments.

This is shit people in shitholes, after all.

Just how dumb are they? They lead the nation in the getting vaccinated because they think if Father Government says to do it then they must do it. Not being vaccinated violates Mexicrat principles. Biden even said so. Unfortunately, Biden didn't mention to his flock that Father Government doesn't own them.

How stupid are they? They believe they can only protect their bodies in ways that Father Government tells them they can. They are some obedient sheepish motherfuckers, they think being vaccinated is politically correct.

Mac1958

So far the ceasefire is holding.

The Times reports, "The cease-fire between Israel and Hamas held fast through its first day and into Saturday morning in the Middle East, while residents across Gaza began to assess for the first time the scale of the damage wrought by the latest round of conflict."

Today, Biden turned his attention to Asia.

ABC News reports, "Despite fighting in the Middle East dominating headlines this week, President Joe Biden on Friday kept his focus on Asia while hosting South Korea's president at the White House for his second in-person meeting with a foreign leader since he took office.

"On the campaign trail and since taking office, Biden has made clear that U.S. competition with China has shaped his view of the world, and the fact that his second meeting was with Moon reflected the emphasis Biden's administration was putting on Asia. The only other leader Biden has hosted at the White House was from Asia, too: Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga."

Biden knows he needs China's help in curbing the ambitions of Kim Jong-un, North Korea's ruler.

Biden also knows he has to minimize the damage done by Trump.

In 2016, the communist dictator of Russia, Vladimir Putin, did all he could to get Trump elected President of the United States. At the end of his Presidency, Trump assailed American elections and incited an insurgency against the American government. Trump continues his assault on our free elections to this day to the delight of his cult. Putin got what he wanted from Trump.

By the strangest of circumstances, Trump granted to the communist dictator of North Korea exactly what he wanted -- full-fledged diplomatic conversations with the President of the United States. That had been the goal of North Korean rulers for nearly six decades.

To the every lasting embarrassment of the American people and the Pentagon, Trump traveled to North Korea for one of those conversations.

Trump got absolutely nothing for his treacherous diplomacy.

Thank God we have Joe Biden as President. He knows exactly what must be done.

Forum List

Back