Has the media decided that it is our THIRD PARTY? Jim Acosta seems to think so!

If you're looking for examples of Trump's lies then read the rest of the board or a newspaper. I'm not here to hold your hand little boy and I'm not sure why you want to derail one of you're buddy's posts.
I have I can’t find any examples.. you can DM me if you don’t want to embarrass your self on the board

Then you're blind as much as you are annoying.
Asking you to back up your claims is annoying lol well no kidding... don’t say stupid things lol

I did back up my claim. My claim is that Acosta was saying the media should have done a better job dealing with Trump and I provided the video where he says that.

Of course the media could of done a better job the past 30 plus years and stop lying/fake news and half truths.

trust me, as a liberal I don't feel the media has done a great job at all.

I have I can’t find any examples.. you can DM me if you don’t want to embarrass your self on the board

Asking you to back up your claims is annoying lol well no kidding... don’t say stupid things lol

I did back up my claim. My claim is that Acosta was saying the media should have done a better job dealing with Trump and I provided the video where he says that.

Of course the media could of done a better job the past 30 plus years and stop lying/fake news and half truths.

I don't get why they just can't be honest anymore at Least try to be, even little story's like the weather that reporter got caught faking it saying it was worse then it was.

I don't get why they just can't be honest anymore at Least try to be, even little story's like the weather that reporter got caught faking it saying it was worse then it was.

Probably sensationalism. If it bleeds it leads.

There is only one problem the GOP propaganda machine lies nonstop especially in primetime and then there's Rush Limbaugh. One lie? how about anything they said about Hillary being a criminal, the rich paying too much in taxes, anything about the deep state etc etc conspiracy theories everywhere nothing ever made it to the real world of Journalism and law enforcement. You live on an imaginary planet dumbasses.

Please concentrate. Your post has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Try harder.

Has the media decided that it is our THIRD PARTY?

Would Walter Cronkite and many other great newscasters of the past recognize their profession today?

CNN’s Acosta ‘Regrets’ Media Did Not Stand in Solidarity More Against Trump
By TRENT BAKER 9 Jun 2019

Sunday on CNN’s “Reliable Sources,” CNN White House chief correspondent Jim Acosta revealed one his “regrets” in life is the media not standing together in solidarity.

Acosta lamented he has “missed some opportunities” to challenge President Donald Trump labeling the media “the enemy of the people.”
[...]
CNN's Acosta 'Regrets' Media Did Not Stand in Solidarity More Against Trump | Breitbart

I think our media, Foux included, are fighting to remain relevant.

So you have a issue with no examples of you issues lol wow

I'm not the one with issues. I posted a video describing what Acosta said and then you called me a liar. A claim for which you have not back up.
Do now you have no issues with lies?? Lol wow

Where did I lie? Do you want to take a second crack at that sentence?
You said your issue was with new reporting lies.. did you forget?? Lol

My issue is with "new reporting lies", I don't believe I said that was my issue, don't believe I said I had an issue. I simply paraphrasing the portion of Acosta's interview form the video I posted. Then I said the news should report lies when they happen and asked if you agreed with that.

A little too much wine tonight, J? Certainly getting a lot of whine from you.
What lies are you referring to ??? Don’t be scared

I'm not the one with issues. I posted a video describing what Acosta said and then you called me a liar. A claim for which you have not back up.

My issue is with "new reporting lies", I don't believe I said that was my issue, don't believe I said I had an issue. I simply paraphrasing the portion of Acosta's interview form the video I posted. Then I said the news should report lies when they happen and asked if you agreed with that.

I didn't refer to any lies. Are we still on this? I simply described what Acosta said and basically I disagreed with the OPs summation.

Are you really this dumb?

The only one I know who claimed anyone lied is you. You said I lied, I've asked you to quote and back up your argument and you have failed to do so, like you guys always do. And now thanks to you this thread has been completely derailed, congratulations.

I didn't refer to any lies. Are we still on this? I simply described what Acosta said and basically I disagreed with the OPs summation.

The only one I know who claimed anyone lied is you. You said I lied, I've asked you to quote and back up your argument and you have failed to do so, like you guys always do. And now thanks to you this thread has been completely derailed, congratulations.
Great so lies are no longer a issue for you.. good I thought you couldn’t back it up

Great so lies are no longer a issue for you.. good I thought you couldn’t back it up

Right now I'm concerned about you accusing me of lying. Where did I? Back up your argument ya' hack.

He's referring to the lies from the White House and how the press should have done a better job calling them out.

I agree.

Here is the full interview and a place for liberals to go to and not give Breitbart traffic.

Are you a retard? You said lies lol

He's referring to the lies from the White House and how the press should have done a better job calling them out.

I agree.

Here is the full interview and a place for liberals to go to and not give Breitbart traffic.

Yes, I said the word "lies" to paraphrase what Acosta was talking about in the video which was that the media should have done a better job pushing back on the White House. Because the OP had misconstrued via Brietbart what Acosta's point was. Then you reply to me asking what one of those lies was and I told you that isn't relevant to this thread. Then you accused me of lying and I'm trying to get you to state where I lied.

Jesus, I hope that sums it up. I'm sure it won't and I don't think you're capable of understanding much but if you could at least point out where I lied since you claimed I did would be great.

Has the media decided that it is our THIRD PARTY?

Would Walter Cronkite and many other great newscasters of the past recognize their profession today?

CNN’s Acosta ‘Regrets’ Media Did Not Stand in Solidarity More Against Trump
By TRENT BAKER 9 Jun 2019

Sunday on CNN’s “Reliable Sources,” CNN White House chief correspondent Jim Acosta revealed one his “regrets” in life is the media not standing together in solidarity.

Acosta lamented he has “missed some opportunities” to challenge President Donald Trump labeling the media “the enemy of the people.”
[...]
CNN's Acosta 'Regrets' Media Did Not Stand in Solidarity More Against Trump | Breitbart
No little one. It is the 4th estate. Quiet. You sound like an idiot

I agree.

Yes, I said the word "lies" to paraphrase what Acosta was talking about in the video which was that the media should have done a better job pushing back on the White House. Because the OP had misconstrued via Brietbart what Acosta's point was. Then you reply to me asking what one of those lies was and I told you that isn't relevant to this thread. Then you accused me of lying and I'm trying to get you to state where I lied.

Jesus, I hope that sums it up. I'm sure it won't and I don't think you're capable of understanding much but if you could at least point out where I lied since you claimed I did would be great.

So lies are a issue for you .. but you can’t give me an example of a lie? Interesting

I agree.

So lies are a issue for you .. but you can’t give me an example of a lie? Interesting

You want an example? Sure, you said I lied in this thread, I didn't. I've asked you multiple times to point out that lie and you have completely failed to do so.

Journalism is supposed to be impartially objective.
How will it make money selling advertising if that is the case?

There was a time when CNN advertised itself as the most trusted name in journalism, and they did very well for themselves, or so I thought. I dunno, maybe things are different now, but I'd like to think that if they went back to honest and impartial news reporting and analysis that maybe they could get back their reputation and the revenue that comes with that. IMHO, the news industry is suffering from a significant lack of integrity, nobody trusts them to be honest and fair anymore. Selling out to the Dems hasn't worked; it's not like they have to pander to the GOP, but I think if they or another media outlet can be impartially objective then they can maybe sway some viewers away from Fox News.

I agree.

You want an example? Sure, you said I lied in this thread, I didn't. I've asked you multiple times to point out that lie and you have completely failed to do so.

You had lies in your post .. WHAT LIES!?!! Hellooooooooooo mcflyyyy

Journalism is supposed to be impartially objective.
How will it make money selling advertising if that is the case?

There was a time when CNN advertised itself as the most trusted name in journalism, and they did very well for themselves, or so I thought. I dunno, maybe things are different now, but I'd like to think that if they went back to honest and impartial news reporting and analysis that maybe they could get back their reputation and the revenue that comes with that. IMHO, the news industry is suffering from a significant lack of integrity, nobody trusts them to be honest and fair anymore. Selling out to the Dems hasn't worked; it's not like they have to pander to the GOP, but I think if they or another media outlet can be impartially objective then they can maybe sway some viewers away from Fox News.

CNN is probably losing in ratings because unlike Fox and MSNBC (who I do not consider equally honest) have targeted audiences who want biased news for better or worse. CNN, who probably took the most honest approach does not have that built in audience and so they suffer for it, unfortunately.

Forum List

Back