Has the media decided that it is our THIRD PARTY? Jim Acosta seems to think so!

Trump and others.
What lie?? Tell me one

Why? Much of this board is dedicated to those lies. I'm posting regarding the topic of this thread and putting Acosta's words in context.
I didn’t think so

If you're looking for examples of Trump's lies then read the rest of the board or a newspaper. I'm not here to hold your hand little boy and I'm not sure why you want to derail one of you're buddy's posts.
I have I can’t find any examples.. you can DM me if you don’t want to embarrass your self on the board

Then you're blind as much as you are annoying.

What lie?? Tell me one

Why? Much of this board is dedicated to those lies. I'm posting regarding the topic of this thread and putting Acosta's words in context.
I didn’t think so

If you're looking for examples of Trump's lies then read the rest of the board or a newspaper. I'm not here to hold your hand little boy and I'm not sure why you want to derail one of you're buddy's posts.
I have I can’t find any examples.. you can DM me if you don’t want to embarrass your self on the board

Asking you to back up your claims is annoying lol well no kidding... don’t say stupid things lol

What lie?? Tell me one

I didn’t think so

And you are as dim-witted as you are stupid.

I didn’t think so

Asking you to back up your claims is annoying lol well no kidding... don’t say stupid things lol

I did back up my claim. My claim is that Acosta was saying the media should have done a better job dealing with Trump and I provided the video where he says that.

I didn’t think so

I did back up my claim. My claim is that Acosta was saying the media should have done a better job dealing with Trump and I provided the video where he says that.
Media should report the news with out slant

OK, I would argue that the media should point out lies when they happen. But enjoy that non-slant media you get at Fox News, Gateway Pundit, Ace of Spades or whatever rock you slink under when you want to find out what Q is up to. Hypocrite.

OK, I would argue that the media should point out lies when they happen. But enjoy that non-slant media you get at Fox News, Gateway Pundit, Ace of Spades or whatever rock you slink under when you want to find out what Q is up to. Hypocrite.
What lies??? Back it up.. stop slandering

What are you on? I said the media should point out lies when they happen, wouldn't you agree with that?

What are you on? I said the media should point out lies when they happen, wouldn't you agree with that?
Give me an example?? Why lie?? Like you can keep you plan and your doctor?

If you still believe the media, you truly are brain-dead.

Most Americans say they have lost trust in the media
THE RESULTS OF A NEW Knight Foundation and Gallup poll released on Tuesday won’t come as a huge surprise to most journalists: Trust in the media is down. Again.

Why do I need to give you an example? What did I lie about? I think I briefly paraphrased Acosta accurately pertaining to the topic of this thread. Now you claimed that I lied, so quote my lie.

Why do I need to give you an example? What did I lie about? I think I briefly paraphrased Acosta accurately. Now you claimed that I lied, so quote my lie.
What lies? You seem to think it’s a problem.. what lies??

Why do I need to give you an example? What did I lie about? I think I briefly paraphrased Acosta accurately. Now you claimed that I lied, so quote my lie.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I didn't claim any lies, I simply described what Acosta said and now you appear to be having a stroke. Hit the reset button, buddy.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I didn't claim any lies, I simply described what Acosta said and now you appear to be having a stroke. Hit the reset button, buddy.
So you have a issue with no examples of you issues lol wow

I'm not the one with issues. I posted a video describing what Acosta said and then you called me a liar. A claim for which you have not back up.

I'm not the one with issues. I posted a video describing what Acosta said and then you called me a liar. A claim for which you have not back up.
Do now you have no issues with lies?? Lol wow

Where did I lie? Do you want to take a second crack at that sentence?

You said your issue was with new reporting lies.. did you forget?? Lol

You said your issue was with new reporting lies.. did you forget?? Lol

My issue is with "new reporting lies", I don't believe I said that was my issue, don't believe I said I had an issue. I simply paraphrasing the portion of Acosta's interview form the video I posted. Then I said the news should report lies when they happen and asked if you agreed with that.

A little too much wine tonight, J? Certainly getting a lot of whine from you.

I didn’t think so

Of course the media could of done a better job the past 30 plus years and stop lying/fake news and half truths.

Forum List

Back