Has the retaliation started in Syria?

Good thing we didn't elect that warmonger Hillary Clinton. :rolleyes-41:
She's a punchline! haha
The joke is on the American people.
The joke is on the political party that elected that ancient bloated whore. Then again, she cheated to win. Dems get to ignore their voters. Legally.
She didn't win the big prize. We elected the other liberal, the peacenik, remember?
No, she lost because Americans voted for Trump instead.

Good thing we didn't elect that warmonger Hillary Clinton. :rolleyes-41:
She's a punchline! haha
The joke is on the political party that elected that ancient bloated whore. Then again, she cheated to win. Dems get to ignore their voters. Legally.
She didn't win the big prize. We elected the other liberal, the peacenik, remember?
That's what I said.

She's a punchline! haha
That's what I said.
Yes, we agree. :)

Losers make for good punchlines.

That's what I said.
Yes, we agree. :)

Losers make for good punchlines.

True. Everyone loves a sad clown. The world needs more sad clowns.

8xui7szojg6x.png

Looks like it's on.

"The #US warships in the Mediterranean sea are launching a missiles attack against the #SAA A first wave targeted the T4 AB east of #Homs A second wave is inbound."

Wael (@WaelAlRussi) | Twitter

The Intel Crab (@intelcrab) Twitter profile on Twibee

WarMonitor (@TheWarMonitor) | Twitter
DEFCONWarningSystem (@DEFCONWSALERTS) | Twitter

So, didn't he say he wanted out of wars and better relations with Russia.

How does this achieve those?
Thought you said he was Putin's puppet?

The Pentagon has denied any attack on Syria.

Sorry to rain on your parade.

@ELINTNews
Follow
Follow @ELINTNews

More
BREAKING: Many Russian warplanes scrambled and heading towards the Med Sea where warships that fired tomahawks at Syria are located

Yeah.. It's 9:36 Central here and NO cable news operation is following this "story".. Put DOWN the tweeters and let me know when the war starts.

#ELINTNEWS ---- Russian "disinformation" from same drunk FSB sources that Steele used for the dossier???

@ELINTNews
Follow
Follow @ELINTNews

More
BREAKING: Many Russian warplanes scrambled and heading towards the Med Sea where warships that fired tomahawks at Syria are located

Yeah.. It's 9:36 Central here and NO cable news operation is following this "story".. Put DOWN the tweeters and let me know when the war starts.

#ELINTNEWS ---- Russian "disinformation" from same drunk FSB sources that Steele used for the dossier???

You do know that it's Sunday evening and all of the networks are on auto-pilot, right?

Here:

Airstrikes hit Assad air base after deadly chemical attack, state TV reports

Last edited:
@ELINTNews
Follow
Follow @ELINTNews

More

You do know that it's Sunday evening and all of the networks are on auto-pilot, right?

NO news cable news network is EVER on "auto-pilot". They have anchors and a live news room ready to go..

And they're NOT there. Not even a CRAWLER message on the screen..

Now --- there COULD be action in Syria. But if it's a Hesbollah forward base for Iran NEAR the Lebanese border --- It;s more likely ISRAEL flying in to do the damage. They do that occassionally to brush back Iran from being that close.

Breaking Update!

Pentagon Statement on Syria:

"At this time, the Department of Defense is not conducting air strikes in Syria, we continue to closely watch the situation and support the ongoing diplomatic efforts to hold those who use chemical weapons, in Syria and otherwise, accountable."
9:34 PM · Apr 8, 2018

@ELINTNews
Follow
Follow @ELINTNews

More

NO news cable news network is EVER on "auto-pilot". They have anchors and a live news room ready to go..

And they're NOT there. Not even a CRAWLER message on the screen..

Once again, FOX News:

Airstrikes hit Assad air base after deadly chemical attack, state TV reports

Forum List

Back