Has the retaliation started in Syria?

If I hear a boom near me, I'm gonna be pissed off to the max. It will prove that AP is in charge of the world.

Assad doesn't use chemical weapons. That's an AP fabrication.

Last time, Russian bombs hit an ISIS chemical weapons depot. You know, the time when Trump rained down 8 million dollars worth of missiles on an empty airfield? That was sorely disappointing.

I don't know where you get your info, but that was not an empty airfield and many aircraft and buildings were destroyed.

Breaking News Update

Twitter

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
New: Trump and Macron agreed to coordinate a strong, joint response on Syria
DaTjVhpU8AADDbe

Nice! Let the IDF get in the first punch to draw out the Syrian's offensive capability, then the US and France hits them hard.

:party:

France?

They haven't hit anybody hard since Napoleon.

They've been kicking some serious butt in Mali.

Last time, Russian bombs hit an ISIS chemical weapons depot. You know, the time when Trump rained down 8 million dollars worth of missiles on an empty airfield? That was sorely disappointing.

Only $8Mill? Try again. I don't think that's even pays the launch fees for ONE Tomahawk..

I don't know where you get your info, but that was not an empty airfield and many aircraft and buildings were destroyed.

It wasn't even necessary. Of all the things Trump's done, I dislike that the most.

Only $8Mill? Try again. I don't think that's even pays the launch fees for ONE Tomahawk..

I can't say that makes me feel better in any way whatsoever.

I just checked Twitter.

"Animal Assad" welp, hold on to your asses, people. Here comes ww3 because of stupidity. I don't like this, and I will not like this. Dumbass lets himself get manipulated by the "fake news" Boooo.

No War!

Nobody wants war!

Nobody believes false flags of chemical attacks in Syria anymore!

American troops out of Syria NOW!

How was the chemical attack on those civilians a "false flag"?

Oh wait: The Joos did that, right? :laughing0301:

No

the joos didn't do it .....what a stupid thing to say

you are not what I thought you were...never mind!

you never end learning about people .....oh well...

Assad had nothing to do with chemical attack in Syria. This is the 3rd time this BS has come up.

Assad's people volunteer for his army because they want to drive out the Daesh, wtf is wrong with you people?

Assad's government doesn't persecute Christians, the Daesh and Muslim Brotherhood do.

It's a ploy to start ww3.

I've been into this for 5 years now.

Assad's in-country opposition are rabid Jihadists.

Now reports are coming in that the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) is doing the attacks. Syria doesn't know who to blame. First their state run news said it was the U.S. and now they're backing off saying it is Israel.

Read the whole thread. This guy is always right.
Twitter

DaTrgzPUwAEaSQ7

Assad had nothing to do with chemical attack in Syria. This is the 3rd time this BS has come up.

Assad's people volunteer for his army because they want to drive out the Daesh, wtf is wrong with you people?

Assad's government doesn't persecute Christians, the Daesh and Muslim Brotherhood do.

It's a ploy to start ww3.

I've been into this for 5 years now.

Assad's in-country opposition are rabid Jihadists.
I agree. Why would Assad gas his own people when Trump just stated he's pulling the troops out of Syria?

Any way you slice it, this is not good.

I hope the one that is in the right prevails.

neo cons and warmongers....deep state scum want to start a war....ohhhhhhhh?......tell us something new here.....

idiots.....those people are sick.......

Whoever perpetrated the chemical attack are sick people, it wasn't Assad. The real people that did it need to be found and hung.

Now --- there COULD be action in Syria. But if it's a Hesbollah forward base for Iran NEAR the Lebanese border --- It;s more likely ISRAEL flying in to do the damage. They do that occassionally to brush back Iran from being that close.

Problaly Israel is doing the bombing.......too bad.....hope they will stop

Don't they know it's a false flag? of course they do
Bingo! - Israelis are the masters of false flag attacks. They did it to have reasons to hit Hesbollah & keep US in Syria.

Now --- there COULD be action in Syria. But if it's a Hesbollah forward base for Iran NEAR the Lebanese border --- It;s more likely ISRAEL flying in to do the damage. They do that occassionally to brush back Iran from being that close.

Problaly Israel is doing the bombing.......too bad.....hope they will stop

Don't they know it's a false flag? of course they do
Bingo! - Israelis are the masters of false flag attacks. They did it to hit Hesbollah & keep US in Syria.

I've always been on their side..on Israel's side

Not this time.

Forum List

Back