Has there been any rioting, looting, violence and unrest in any Republican run cities?

Why or why not?
How will that resonate with voters?
How many within the electorate will vote in favor of bottom feeding illiterate thugs making the rules, lawlessness, civil disobedience, rioting, looting, burning down businesses, angry thugs terrorizing working class neighborhoods?
Which major cities are run by Republicans and have there been any whites shooting blacks in those cities?

It's mostly the blacks that shoot blacks... and whites.
The rioting is taking place because of police shootings. I don't know why the police don't use the tazer when close enough. Obviously the person who gets shot has antagonized the police and is asking for a reaction by doing that.
They make it appear that the person who got shot was just minding his/her own business and that is not the case.

Why or why not?
How many within the electorate will vote in favor of bottom feeding illiterate thugs making the rules, lawlessness, civil disobedience, rioting, looting, burning down businesses, angry thugs terrorizing working class neighborhoods?
Which major cities are run by Republicans and have there been any whites shooting blacks in those cities?

The rioting is taking place because of police shootings. I don't know why the police don't use the tazer when close enough. Obviously the person who gets shot has antagonized the police and is asking for a reaction by doing that.
They make it appear that the person who got shot was just minding his/her own business and that is not the case.

Talk about a non-point.

Why don't the blacks stop shooting people? They shoot way more people than the cops ever could. Innocent ones as well.

Why or why not?

Here we go again, another racist thread by a Trump Supporter even when the RNC is trying to do everything they can to try and convince minorities that they have a big tent. Women, People of color and ethnic minorities are not fooled by this weeks RNC circus; what they hear is nothing but propaganda to get their vote.

Answer the OP you fucking worm.

Why or why not?

Talk about a non-point.

Why don't the blacks stop shooting people? They shoot way more people than the cops ever could. Innocent ones as well.
Whites also shoot way more people than Police or blacks do.

Why or why not?

Talk about a non-point.

Whites also shoot way more people than Police or blacks do.

No they do not per capita, not even close. And once you discount hispanics from whites, not even in aggregate.

Why or why not?

Name some large Republican run cities please.

Republicans are mayors in 13 of the 50 largest US cities. The largest city being San Diego.
The black population in San Diego totals 6%.

Not seeing your point, maybe you can't comprehend what you read. candycorn asked someone to name big American cities that are run by Republicans. I replied that 13 of the 50 largest had Republican mayors. I did not claim anything else.

Why or why not?

Only Democrats allow violence to run rampant in their cities. Look at Portland for example. The mayor favors the destruction of private property and encourages it by doing nothing.

You echo the dumbest things.

The truth bites doesn't Skippy.

The sad truth is that in those red states the people love cops shooting unarmed black guys in the back ,they get off on cops strangling unarmed black guys to death Too bad one of their loved ones don't get shot 7 times in the back I wish it on them

The sad truth is that in those red states the people love cops shooting unarmed black guys in the back ,they get off on cops strangling unarmed black guys to death Too bad one of their loved ones don't get shot 7 times in the back I wish it on them

But, but, but...what about those pesky, racist facts getting in the way?
"A recent study, published by the prestigious National Bureau of Economic Research, found "no evidence of racial discrimination in officer-involved shootings." The study, by Harvard economics professor Roland Fryer Jr., who is black, studied data from three major cities"

https://www.nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf
people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race.jpg

BLM stood on main street in my God fearing town for about 4 hours. They left after a few hours when the 4x4 diesels blew coal smoke clouds at them.

Eddie, I have read several studies and they don't support the perception of race being an issue in Police killing blacks. I understand that any unarmed person being shot by a police officer is concerning and there are ways to handle this. I'd like to see BLM organize to the point that they have real leadership in major US cities and I'd like to see them sit down with mayors, police chiefs, police officers and police unions and all communicate their concerns and find ground on which to build. The violence isn't solving anything and innocent people are the ones suffering in the riots. Since the riots started over 40, that was the last count, have been killed. A former black St Louis police chief died at his business. Many small businesses have been destroyed, property damaged, injured, stores looted and it isn't solving anything. The issue is lack of leadership and none in sight.

Eddie, I have read several studies and they don't support the perception of race being an issue in Police killing blacks. I understand that any unarmed person being shot by a police officer is concerning and there are ways to handle this. I'd like to see BLM organize to the point that they have real leadership in major US cities and I'd like to see them sit down with mayors, police chiefs, police officers and police unions and all communicate their concerns and find ground on which to build. The violence isn't solving anything and innocent people are the ones suffering in the riots. Since the riots started over 40, that was the last count, have been killed. A former black St Louis police chief died at his business. Many small businesses have been destroyed, property damaged, injured, stores looted and it isn't solving anything. The issue is lack of leadership and none in sight.
I too would like harsh penalties for all rioters destroyers of others property I just believe if the cops who murder weren't treated with kid gloves rioting would end.....and the only union repubs like is the cops union

I too would like harsh penalties for all rioters destroyers of others property I just believe if the cops who murder weren't treated with kid gloves rioting would end.....and the only union repubs like is the cops union

48 police officers were killed last year, another 31 so far this year. How many blacks have been killed by police in questionable shootings 5?

Why or why not?

Here we go again, another racist thread by a Trump Supporter even when the RNC is trying to do everything they can to try and convince minorities that they have a big tent. Women, People of color and ethnic minorities are not fooled by this weeks RNC circus; what they hear is nothing but propaganda to get their vote.

Here we go again, another twisted Leftist with his head in his ass proclaiming that facts are “RACIST”.

There's nothing twisted about me Bozo, and if you had common sense you would be able to see the efforts by the RNC to win an election by misleading the voters; be assured minorities in the US Population are not fooled by this effort, even long term Republicans (you know, the RINO's) have come out and opposed trump and pence and so have the untwisted White Population.

Why or why not?

Talk about a non-point.

Another simple comment to an already complex issue.

48 police officers were killed last year, another 31 so far this year. How many blacks have been killed by police in questionable shootings 5?
Murder is murder Anyone including cops who commit murder should pay Cops are protected by their union

I agree 100% the union protects the bad cops. In Minneapolis all four of the cops that were part of the Floyd arrest, the union had already put in for their immediate reinstatement. So irritating and so wrong. Rioting is just as wrong and serves no purpose. There is a great opportunity for the communities and the police to come together, yet the extreme right and left are screwing it up.

Why or why not?

Talk about a non-point.

And all you offer is nothing. Thanks.

Why or why not?

Name some large Republican run cities please.

Republicans are mayors in 13 of the 50 largest US cities. The largest city being San Diego.
The black population in San Diego totals 6%.

Not seeing your point, maybe you can't comprehend what you read. candycorn asked someone to name big American cities that are run by Republicans. I replied that 13 of the 50 largest had Republican mayors. I did not claim anything else.
My reply was in conjunction with the discussion concerning the rioting in major cities. That was my point and I comprehend just fine, thanx.

Why or why not?

Talk about a non-point.

And all you offer is nothing. Thanks.
Another of Trump's dummies who has little or no sense.

Forum List

Back