Has There Ever Been A President Or World Leader Who Walked Around With a Talking Points Notebook

Besides Sleepy "I'm Not Gonna Answer Gannistan Naw" Joe? So comforting to see Blacks, Browns, and Chinese and most likely some transvestite Jews in charge of FEMA. :laugh:

Actually, every world leader I've ever seen has their briefing book with them.

Just because you voted for a guy who can't read, and made decisions based on his "gut instincts" and not actual facts or information, you're taking offence at the idea that your President can and does read now. Trump's "gut" has lead him into 7 bankruptcies and counting, and the destruction of the US economy.

There are good and valid reasons why working age guys like you spend all day here wasting their time. You're too stupid to get hired.

Joe Biden isn't the first world leader who has had severe cognitive difficulties and probably won't be the last. George III of Great Britain had severe difficulties in the early 19th Century and was aided a lot by his beloved son.

Ditto with Pope John Paul II, who was really suffering from his Parkinson's at the tail end of his reign.

Ivan V of Russia was senile and still served as tsar.

America's problem with Sleepy Joe isn't unprecedented in any sense of the word.
Add the grifter trump to your list.

He admits there is SOMEONE else calling the shots when he said I’m not supposed to answer questions’? It certainly isn't Kamala. Is it Obama?
His advisor, who is doing her job to prepare, is the press secretary. Maybe if trump had listened to his advisors instead of simply flapping about nothing.......oh well.

1. Maybe he meant by the word "supposed" that the purpose of the conference was to discuss the weather, so he wanted to stay on topic.

2. Like a lot of other old people (such as I), he just regularly checks his wristwatch, something a lot of young people would not be caught dead wearing.

3. Actually, more people should carry around a list of things to do (or say). As the great Chinese proverb puts it: "The weakest ink is better than the strongest memory."

Last edited:
Joe Biden isn't the first world leader who has had severe cognitive difficulties and probably won't be the last. George III of Great Britain had severe difficulties in the early 19th Century and was aided a lot by his beloved son.

Ditto with Pope John Paul II, who was really suffering from his Parkinson's at the tail end of his reign.

Ivan V of Russia was senile and still served as tsar.

America's problem with Sleepy Joe isn't unprecedented in any sense of the word.
Well he can speak better than Trump

The problem is Trump went on Fox a lot and talked shit with softball environment...

Trump was clearly suffering to keep sentences together towards the end, often ending up in world salad...

The accusations are the usual Trump(& supporters) projection, accuse

It is clear that if Trump had been his father they would have him committed at this stage and robbed him... Maybe Ivanka is circling

It is bad when the kids are circling like vultures... Trumps seem to eat their own...

"I'm not supposed to answer any questions"

He cannot...he absolutely cannot...last another 3.5 years. This is a national disgrace.
Someone instructed the president of the United States not to answer any questions from the press??? I'm sorry isn't that his freaking job? Biden is accountable to the people and answers to the people.

No, the previous fool and grifter made a mess of things. What happened then comes home to roost in the next administration. Obviously, you have no knowledge of how gas prices are computed, yes?
Typical trumpecile you are, sweetie. Ever hear of unintended consequences? That is we now have due to the grifter's time in office.

What happened then comes home to roost in the next administration.

So Bill Clinton is responsible for 9/11, the Iraq war, the Afghanistan war, and the housing crash.

Got it.

Someone instructed the president of the United States not to answer any questions from the press??? I'm sorry isn't that his freaking job? Biden is accountable to the people and answers to the people.
A good president listens to proper advice...

Obama went to play golf on the day they were going after Bin Laden as not to raise suspicion of anything happening... He said he would have preferred to not play but he was advised to do so...

Not listening to advice is what teenagers do...

Well he can speak better than Trump

The problem is Trump went on Fox a lot and talked shit with softball environment...

Trump was clearly suffering to keep sentences together towards the end, often ending up in world salad...

The accusations are the usual Trump(& supporters) projection, accuse

It is clear that if Trump had been his father they would have him committed at this stage and robbed him... Maybe Ivanka is circling

It is bad when the kids are circling like vultures... Trumps seem to eat their own...

President Trump spoke all of the time with the Hostile liberal media. Often he'd speak for a half hour or longer on the WH lawn taking questions.

He just didn't speak with Fox

Video is posted proving beyond a doubt that Joe Biden has lost his last marble......................and the ONLY thing board Dimtards have:

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!

NEWSFLASH Halfwits: Trump isn't in office.

A good president listens to proper advice...

Obama went to play golf on the day they were going after Bin Laden as not to raise suspicion of anything happening... He said he would have preferred to not play but he was advised to do so...

Not listening to advice is what teenagers do...
That in no way applies to refusing to answer questions from the press regarding an international crisis involved DEAD American soldiers.

1630332116718.png

But but but .... he is not Trump :rolleyes: I never understand this kind of election mentality even we vote for the other guy only because the current guy has been on the job for 12 years.

Has there ever been a National leader who says ‘I’m not supposed to answer questions’?

Yes. Lots of them. When they make announcements without answering questions. It happens every day in every country of the world. It speaks to preparation and good governance.

In other nations, no one attacks leaders who are well prepared, and stay on topic. Nobody except Americans want their leaders to just get up and riff for the people.

Yes. Lots of them. When they make announcements without answering questions. It happens every day in every country of the world. It speaks to preparation and good governance.

In other nations, no one attacks leaders who are well prepared, and stay on topic. Nobody except Americans want their leaders to just get up and riff for the people.
Quote ONE then. Just one. If so many as you claim should be very easy to link to one.

Forum List

Back