Has There Ever Been A President Or World Leader Who Walked Around With a Talking Points Notebook

Bobob
Nope. Just truthful something you wouldn't know anything about oh prickly one.
Your minds are made up, so I should not confuse you trumpeciles with the facts. Trump did indeed walk out on 100000 Kurd allies and they were destroyed by the Turks. FACT. Trump and those before him fucked up in Afghanistan and left a mess to be clened up. Did you dingbats think that the exodus would be smooth sailing when dealing with a murderous group like the Taliban? Did anybody expect the Afghan army to run like hell when they had the training and weaponry to take on the Taliban? FACT. Grow up!

Bobob
Trump didn't leave a mess. Bidumb made a mess. Oh it would have been smooth sailing if the stuttering fuck had followed the plan. Had he done so all of our people and the friendlies would have been out months ago. Along with all the military equipment belonging to us.

Since the Afghan leaders left as fast as they could all the equipment belongs to us and we should bomb Bagram and destroy it all.

Oh and you've already made up your mind being the stupid Bidenista that you are. Congrats.

Besides Sleepy "I'm Not Gonna Answer Gannistan Naw" Joe? So comforting to see Blacks, Browns, and Chinese and most likely some transvestite Jews in charge of FEMA. :laugh:

/——/ Dementia Joe holds the title.

To be fair though, I do have ancestors I AM proud of. I'm proud that I have an ancestor who fought for the Union in the Civil War, and one who fought for the Patriots in the Revolutionary War.

Am I proud that a long long long time ago my ancestors did not have the good sense to stay where it was warm before the Ice Age? I mean not really. So they adapted light skin and eyes. Okay. SO what.
I always thought that the leaving africa group left to avoid the violence that has always been Africa.............cooler weather isn't always bad. It is harder to survive in forcing those living there to plan ahead weeding out the dumber members preventing them from breeding and the lower temperature lowers helps the brain evolve into a larger smarter brain supposedly.

Your minds are made up, so I should not confuse you trumpeciles with the facts. Trump did indeed walk out on 100000 Kurd allies and they were destroyed by the Turks. FACT. Trump and those before him fucked up in Afghanistan and left a mess to be clened up. Did you dingbats think that the exodus would be smooth sailing when dealing with a murderous group like the Taliban? Did anybody expect the Afghan army to run like hell when they had the training and weaponry to take on the Taliban? FACT. Grow up!
I expected TRUMP to bomb the fuck out of the TALIBAN for attacking our people---and he would have which would have forced the taliban to behave better causing less suffering. I also expected that Trump wouldn't have left arms behind for the terrorists to use rape and murder like Biden did....I suspect the reason is that the globalists want the taliban and ISIS to attack Syria with their new weapons because the Saud sunni muslims really want the alawit more moderate and tolerant muslims out of SYRIA for oil money.

No matter how you spin it that fuck up Biden has now set in motion for hundreds of thousands of people to be needless murdered and raped-----hell Biden even gave the terrorists a list of our allies and people to go find so now you are going to see video of their slaughter and then you are going to see the terrorists spreading out to attack more and more...and because Biden just aided the fucking terrorists, the muslim terrorists will see this as allahs will and that allah wants the west attacked leading to more terror attacks in the west as well.

Biden and all of his corrupt administration should be pulled out and dealt with with EXTREME PREJUDICE as his woke group of crooks and morons have now committed multiple crimes against humanity and treason.

Bobob
Trump didn't leave a mess. Bidumb made a mess. Oh it would have been smooth sailing if the stuttering fuck had followed the plan. Had he done so all of our people and the friendlies would have been out months ago. Along with all the military equipment belonging to us.

Since the Afghan leaders left as fast as they could all the equipment belongs to us and we should bomb Bagram and destroy it all.

Oh and you've already made up your mind being the stupid Bidenista that you are. Congrats.
Trump sure as hell did leave a mess. He negotiated an arrangement and excluded the Afghan government. That "arrangement" could only have unintended consequences. What I have made up my mind about is that trump was unqualified as a leader and is obvious to most of our country.
Trump flaps away about what would have happened and It didn't happen under him because the exodus should have begun, if true. Ain't hindsight grand? The Kurds? He just walked away and left them to die after they helped to keep our troops alive. This is exactly what he would do in this instance.
7 bankruptcies and a 12 million dollar fine-thousands of people out of work due to his nefarious activities.

Bobob
He negotiated for the US. He also armed the Aghan's.

The leaders left as fast as they could once the Taliban arrived. I'd bet a good part of the Afghan army went with them. The billions of dollars worth of military hardware should be destroyed. If Trump were CIC that exactly what he would do.

Trump was a great leader. An America first leader. You backed an incompetent boob who's done nothing but make one mess after another.

You obviously wouldn't know a great leader if one kicked you ass.

Congrats. Enjoy the incompetent boob you helped elect.

Whining about Turkey won’t change the fact the Afghanistan surrender clusterfuck is 100% on Biden.

He is SUPPOSED to be the leader of the free world. He is supposed to tell other people what he will and will not do.

Pathetic.

Two Things:

1. He doesn't have a clue himself.
2. He's a puppet and he just does what he's told to do.

Bobob
He negotiated for the US. He also armed the Aghan's.

The leaders left as fast as they could once the Taliban arrived. I'd bet a good part of the Afghan army went with them. The billions of dollars worth of military hardware should be destroyed. If Trump were CIC that exactly what he would do.

Trump was a great leader. An America first leader. You backed an incompetent boob who's done nothing but make one mess after another.

You obviously wouldn't know a great leader if one kicked you ass.

Congrats. Enjoy the incompetent boob you helped elect.

It's a political forum, what do you expect? Do you think I picked that screen name by accident.
Yea I believe you did because YOU don't check anything before you type.
Another reason I believe you didn't know is really?
A person chooses a screen name that identifies them with "flatuence".... farts? Really is that what you think of yourself that you
associate your screen name with farting God?
Crepitus is an alleged Roman god of flatulence.
See I look it up on the internet which I don't think you did!

Then you're stupider than Lastamender. I explained both meanings here several times.
Sorry but you didn't provide ANY LINKS contrary to this link...
Now are you saying that your screen name doesn't represent the god of flatulence but ok how about this:
Crepitus is grating, crackling or popping sounds and sensations experienced under the skin and joints or a crackling sensation due to the presence of air in
So if your screen name doesn't represent farts... does it represent grating noises, cracking sounds???
Again your choice of "Crepitus" is actually "creepy" i.e. either you identify with the god of farts or you identify with creepy noises!
Either way certainly shows your lack of scholarship at the minimum and intelligence. Why would anyone choose "God of Farts" for
screen name??? Hahahaha!

Sorry but you didn't provide ANY LINKS contrary to this link...
Now are you saying that your screen name doesn't represent the god of flatulence but ok how about this:
Crepitus is grating, crackling or popping sounds and sensations experienced under the skin and joints or a crackling sensation due to the presence of air in
So if your screen name doesn't represent farts... does it represent grating noises, cracking sounds???
Again your choice of "Crepitus" is actually "creepy" i.e. either you identify with the god of farts or you identify with creepy noises!
Either way certainly shows your lack of scholarship at the minimum and intelligence. Why would anyone choose "God of Farts" for
screen name??? Hahahaha!
Wow.

Somebody's triggered.

I'm well aware of both meanings. I suffer from some pretty severe joint damage from living a very active life so I creak, pop, and grind. Especially first thing in the morning or during even mild pressure changes. The Roman god of farts wasn't even really a god, it was a satire thing, and highly appropriate for a screen name in a place where we all blow hot air all day.

It's was done on purpose. Get over it.

Forum List

Back