Has There Ever Been A President Or World Leader Who Walked Around With a Talking Points Notebook

Sorry but you didn't provide ANY LINKS contrary to this link...
Crepitus is an alleged Roman god of flatulence.
Now are you saying that your screen name doesn't represent the god of flatulence but ok how about this:
Crepitus is grating, crackling or popping sounds and sensations experienced under the skin and joints or a crackling sensation due to the presence of air in
So if your screen name doesn't represent farts... does it represent grating noises, cracking sounds???
Again your choice of "Crepitus" is actually "creepy" i.e. either you identify with the god of farts or you identify with creepy noises!
Either way certainly shows your lack of scholarship at the minimum and intelligence. Why would anyone choose "God of Farts" for
screen name??? Hahahaha!
Here's a post from 2020 explaining the whole thing for ya.

It takes a certain kind of person to make fun of themselves as you did and I salute you for that!
I appreciate your candor and thank you for your explanation.
Which is why I laugh every single time these boobs try to change my name into an insult.

Has There Ever Been A President Or World Leader Who Walked Around With a Talking Points Notebook?​

Maybe ... but for sure "world leaders" often walk around with a bottle of schnapps.

Indeed Zaago, Sleepy Joe's dementia, slurring of words, inability to make any sense, combined with outright lying etc. makes him appear drunk.

Doing Google searches of Sleepy Joe with his talking point notebook reveals Sleepy Joe's stupid, pervert son who apparently like Sleepy Joe, enjoys children on his lap, and the "laptop from hell." Not much in terms of the pathetic talking points notebook as Sleepy Joe shuffles away from fake news reporters who are totally in the tank for the corrupt POS. :dunno:

I always thought that the leaving africa group left to avoid the violence that has always been Africa.............cooler weather isn't always bad. It is harder to survive in forcing those living there to plan ahead weeding out the dumber members preventing them from breeding and the lower temperature lowers helps the brain evolve into a larger smarter brain supposedly.

Yeah don't romanticize it. The people who were in Africa during the Ice Age were a darn sight better off than our ancestors who were stupid enough to get trapped on Icebergs.

That is what White Supremacists should put on signs:

YAY WHITE PEOPLE!!! STUPID ENOUGH TO GET TRAPPED ON ICE BERGS!!!

And that's exactly what I think of racial nonsense in a nutshell. Of all varieties. IT's stupid.

SweetSue92, what high school did you drop out of? Not to say ZOG did not staff your high school with Europhobes which was probably the case. No offense, now that you are free from the ZOG public education system, you seem to be idiot in the realm of science.

Indeed Zaago, Sleepy Joe's dementia, slurring of words, inability to make any sense, combined with outright lying etc. makes him appear drunk.

As a German I'm not unhappy that the USA has a president who we are able to respect. Sure it was suboptimal how we left Afghanistan - but this is past. Now we'll have to take a look what will be the future.

Doing Google searches of Sleepy Joe with his talking point notebook reveals Sleepy Joe's stupid, pervert son who apparently like Sleepy Joe, enjoys children on his lap, and the "laptop from hell."

:lol: This could be a good title for a nice song.

Not much in terms of the pathetic talking points notebook as Sleepy Joe shuffles away from fake news reporters who are totally in the tank for the corrupt POS. :dunno:

If you would be president of the USA - what had you done? And if you would had been president of Trumperica ... screetch (cursor frozen) ... That's impossible - who's the only possible president of Trumperica is clear. And it's also clear that America and the world has to serve Trump, because who is not loyal to the person Donald Trump is a nothing - except he is loyal to the person Donald Trump - then he is also only a nothing.

Last edited:
Well when someone says something nice about you what is your reaction? I guess objectivity, thy name is not Crepitus!
Well son, in the course of this conversation you have accused me of being stupid, uneducated, and a liar. Did you expect one positive comment, made mostly to salve your own feelings after being proven incorrect, to make us best buddies?

Well son, in the course of this conversation you have accused me of being stupid, uneducated, and a liar. Did you expect one positive comment, made mostly to salve your own feelings after being proven incorrect, to make us best buddies?
No how could we be best buddies if you continually make unsubstantiated, personal subjective statements that I prove wrong?
My objectivity was obviously apparent when I made a positive comment about your choice of a Fart God for screen name.
Until you provide proof every time you make a unsupported, personal subjective statement the validity of your statement, I will continue
to point out your lack of education, i.e. scholarship by providing proof! FACTS.
By the way are you over age 78 as I am or as you are wont to do you make an observation "well son" without any idea of how wrong you may be!
Notice the difference I didn't assume you are over age 78!

No how could we be best buddies if you continually make unsubstantiated, personal subjective statements that I prove wrong?
My objectivity was obviously apparent when I made a positive comment about your choice of a Fart God for screen name.
Until you provide proof every time you make a unsupported, personal subjective statement the validity of your statement, I will continue
to point out your lack of education, i.e. scholarship by providing proof! FACTS.
By the way are you over age 78 as I am or as you are wont to do you make an observation "well son" without any idea of how wrong you may be!
Notice the difference I didn't assume you are over age 78!
You made an unfounded accusation before your "positive statement".

You made an unfounded accusation before your "positive statement".
Again! You don't seem to comprehend the concept of "copy"! What "unfounded accusation" did I make?
So far I've validated you either created a screen name based on a Fart god or creepy creaking bones! Wow...

Forum List

Back