Has There Ever Been A President Or World Leader Who Walked Around With a Talking Points Notebook

No. No president has ever used notes before. Completely new.

Every President has. Idiots.

Quote ONE then. Just one. If so many as you claim should be very easy to link to one.

I'm not answering questions at this time is a stock answer from any politician in the world. Usually it's because they have somewhere else to be and it really fucks up the intineraries, and the travel arrangements when they hang around to answer questions.

Trump could be baited into taking questions, and look at all the trouble that got him into. You just want Joe to stutter or stumble over something so you can seize on that to claim he's an idiot. While Trump has shown indications of Alzheimers since before he took office. His paranoia about people spying on him being a prime example.

You're just desperate to slag Biden, so you grasp at any stupid straws. Every time you question Biden's mental accuity, I question yours. You have to be the dumbest most gullible Republican on the planet.

I'm not answering questions at this time is a stock answer from any politician in the world. Usually it's because they have somewhere else to be and it really fucks up the intineraries, and the travel arrangements when they hang around to answer questions.

Trump could be baited into taking questions, and look at all the trouble that got him into. You just want Joe to stutter or stumble over something so you can seize on that to claim he's an idiot. While Trump has shown indications of Alzheimers since before he took office. His paranoia about people spying on him being a prime example.

You're just desperate to slag Biden, so you grasp at any stupid straws. Every time you question Biden's mental accuity, I question yours. You have to be the dumbest most gullible Republican on the planet.
I'm not answering questions at this time is a stock answer from any politician in the world.

Hey Halfwit, that's not what Veggie Joe keeps saying............He says he was TOLD not to answer questions.

My God, you are so fucking stupid you probably have to be reminded to breath, Thicktongue.

Biden said he’s not allowed.

His puppet masters control him.

Quote ONE then. Just one. If so many as you claim should be very easy to link to one.

Shall I continue?

How about Britain?

Come on, you know that others have done it. Including Trump. So why are you acting like it is the worst thing ever now?

Shall I continue?

How about Britain?

Come on, you know that others have done it. Including Trump. So why are you acting like it is the worst thing ever now?
Quote them saying they were TOLD they couldn't take questions.

I'll wait.

Shall I continue?

How about Britain?

Trump was not ordered as Biden said he was, Dufus.
7B9EC44B-530F-405C-9C19-429D80BDE14B.jpeg

Come on man! Let's do some push ups!

Biden and his Europhobic, fucktarded, highly paid douchebags are intentionally trying to destroy the USA and the West.

Actually. all or most of them did have notebooks already placed on the podium. except for trump, who
invented whatever came to mind since he didn't read-- Right, wrong, or otherwise.
They forget how Trump called reporters names and refused to answer questions.

President Trump spoke all of the time with the Hostile liberal media. Often he'd speak for a half hour or longer on the WH lawn taking questions.

He just didn't speak with Fox
Speak is bit of a stretch... Insult media was more like it...

Taking questions bullshiting/insulting and then finding the friendliest news network as possible... It was the same all the time, "How could you ask that question crap..."

Speak is bit of a stretch... Insult media was more like it...

Taking questions bullshiting/insulting and then finding the friendliest news network as possible... It was the same all the time, "How could you ask that question crap..."

If someone asks a stupid question- like CNN's Jim Acosta really loves to do- why shouldn't they be called out on it?

Do you really think that the Media is somehow exempt from criticism?

Forum List

Back