Has there ever been a Trump event that DIDN'T drive the liberals into screaming, hysterical rage?

What we think of Comey is besides the point.
TRANSLATION: Please stop pointing out the we kept hating Comey for months, blaming him for Hillary's losing the election and demanding that he step down... until Trump actually fired him, at which point we suddenly started calling him an innocent victim and Trump was the Bad Guy (for the 237th time since he defeated Hillary).
All that is beside the point. Really, you have to believe us!

:cuckoo:

:cuckoo: (TDS) Trump Derangement Syndrome. Now they suddenly adore that Comey guy. Trump-Haters have gone full retard. It is what it is.
Still jealous about his vagina bragging/grabbing? I thought it was hill derangement syndrome.
As usual the high school white trumpies have to steal . They didn't even know the tea party name was based on a homosexual term. Or that America first was the USA wwi name for our Nazi group.
Anyone seen a brown trumpie?

After months of the liberals smearing FBI Director James Comey and demanding his firing, now they are screaming in outrage that he has been fired.

Will these people ever get their stories straight? Or are they too consumed by their blind hatred for President Trump to do anything but screech and whine at anything and everything he does?

News from The Associated Press
I do find it a bit odd that they hated him a few months ago, and now they can't believe he's fired. Am I the only one that always wanted him fired?
While Comey was giving his speech about not charging Hillary, I was highly pissed. On a subject at the time I remarked that Comey didn't charge her because he didn't want to die or be found after committing suicide with 2 bullets in his head.
bingo. we should deport him to Russia. After all, his name is "comey"
Well trump is the word for fart in the uk.
His sheep don't seem to mind

After months of the liberals smearing FBI Director James Comey and demanding his firing, now they are screaming in outrage that he has been fired.

Will these people ever get their stories straight? Or are they too consumed by their blind hatred for President Trump to do anything but screech and whine at anything and everything he does?

I don't understand how this logic escapes you people. What we think of Comey is besides the point. The point is that Trump chose to fire him because Comey was investigating him. That's it. I personally never believed Comey should have been fired as a direct result of him sending that letter to congress regarding Hillary.
There are enough plausible reasons for Comey's dismissal for everyone to pick a favorite. Claiming to know which is the only one to believe is foolish.

Different reasons Darlin I guess your bind hate prevents you from seeing that

No. They're executing a 'Trump Daily Outrage' plan. Everyday they invent a new faux outrage scam. Sometimes they're actually pretty hilarious. Some of their daily outrages are just so pathetic. You can tell they were embarrassingly desperate to come up with something to feign outrage about.

You can see that desperation on this Board. For instance, most Democrats despised that Comey dude. Yet now that Trump's fired him, they've fallen in love with Comey and are throwing loony hissy-fits over it. Suddenly they just adore that Comey. It's today's 'Trump Daily Outrage.' But tomorrow it'll be something else. Bet on that.
Amazing how you know how everybody is thinking
PHD in psychiatry?
Most of my friends have an actual life and really don't give a damn either way? Hissy fits? Hilarious

Here's a tiny, tiny, tiny sampling of this forum from 2009 through 2016. Enjoy the karma, baby.

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama
That's from a message board, not the network news or from members of Congress.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Here's a tiny, tiny, tiny sampling of this forum from 2009 through 2016. Enjoy the karma, baby.

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama
That's from a message board, not the network news or from members of Congress.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Your point?

Are you saying you want to see examples of members of Congress or Fox News whining about Obama? Because there is a wealth of that, too, retard. :lol:

BENGHAAAAAAAZIIIIIIII!!!!!!

OBAAAAMMMAAAAACAAAAAARE!!!!!

Mexicans, Benghazi, blacks, Benghazi, ObamaCare, Benghazi, Muslims, Benghazi, Muslims, ObamaCare, gays, ISIS, Benghazi, Muslims, and last but not least, Benghazi.

Last edited:
TRANSLATION: Please stop pointing out the we kept hating Comey for months, blaming him for Hillary's losing the election and demanding that he step down... until Trump actually fired him, at which point we suddenly started calling him an innocent victim and Trump was the Bad Guy (for the 237th time since he defeated Hillary).

:cuckoo: (TDS) Trump Derangement Syndrome. Now they suddenly adore that Comey guy. Trump-Haters have gone full retard. It is what it is.
Still jealous about his vagina bragging/grabbing? I thought it was hill derangement syndrome.
As usual the high school white trumpies have to steal . They didn't even know the tea party name was based on a homosexual term. Or that America first was the USA wwi name for our Nazi group.

Yes sir, i'm a proud Deplorable. I think the Trump Derangement is hilarious. The haters are desperate to invent something to be outraged about. It's a 'Daily Trump Outrage' scam. Like now they just love that Comey dude. They're dishonest hypocrites. But they're good entertainment. :)

Yes sir, i'm a proud Deplorable. I think the Trump Derangement is hilarious. The haters are desperate to invent something to be outraged about. It's a 'Daily Trump Outrage' scam. Like now they just love that Comey dude. They're dishonest hypocrites. But they're good entertainment. :)
So Trump is just an awesome president then huh? He always tells the truth? He's always mature and professional in your opinion? He always makes great decisions?

Liberals have no shame, they love Comey, they hate Comey, they love Comey again flip flopping like a half rotted carp on a dock.

So Trump is just an awesome president then huh? He always tells the truth? He's always mature and professional in your opinion? He always makes great decisions?

Well, i didn't say all that. But the alternative to him was completely unacceptable for me. Honestly, i thank the Lord everyday Donald Trump's in there instead of Hitlery Clinton. So y'all keep up your daily Trump faux outrage scam. I think it's very funny.

Well, i didn't say all that. But the alternative to him was completely unacceptable for me. Honestly, i thank the Lord everyday Donald Trump's in there instead of Hitlery Clinton. So y'all keep up your daily Trump faux outrage scam. I think it's very funny.
So you don't actually like Trump? You just dislike Hillary more? Got it.

Well, i didn't say that either. I do feel Trump is sincere in wanting to put Americans first again. I'm a Nationalist, not a Globalist. I don't feel American Globalists care a bit about American Citizens. Trump was as good as i was gonna get in that regard. It is what it is.

Well, i didn't say that either. I do feel Trump is sincere in wanting to put Americans first again. I'm a Nationalist, not a Globalist. I don't feel American Globalists care a bit about American Citizens. Trump was as good as i was gonna get in that regard. It is what it is.
What specific criticism do you have of him? I'm curious.

What specific criticism do you have of him? I'm curious.

I have some real issues with his Foreign Policy thus far. I support a humble Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy. And i kinda got the feeling Trump agreed with me on that. But since being elected, he seems to have allowed the Neocon Warmongers too much influence. But my two most important issues are Immigration and the Supreme Court. Trump and I are on the same page in that regard. Hillary Clinton would have been a horrific disaster on those two issues.

Clinton wanted to go the Merkel route and open the Immigration Floodgates. And obviously she would have appointed extremist Left/Globalists to the Supreme Court. So i had to go with Trump. Immigration and the Supreme Court will decide our nation's future. If Trump can get 2-3 Justices in there, it will amount to a Coup. Those were the main reasons i supported Trump. All the other issues don't mean a whole lot to me. It's all about Immigration and the Supreme Court. If Trump does that right, he'll always have my support.

Forum List

Back