Hate crime charges dropped for assaulting white couple

In hearings before the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday, Attorney General Eric Holder settled Hackel's question of whether hate crime laws protect whites: they don't.

Yep, I've been telling people the same shit forever.
Technically, the Hate Crime provision applies only to "protected classes," which are Blacks, Jews, and homosexuals. Whites are not included.

The law actually says...

A hate crime is a criminal offense committed against persons, property or society that is motivated, in whole or in part, by an offender's bias against an individual's or a group's race, religion, ethnic/national origin, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation. (Definition developed at the 1998 IACP Summit on Hate Crime in America.) - See more at:
Responding to Hate Crimes: Police Officer's Guide

Holder is a RACIST!

Right along with his buddy obammy.
With obammy being a halfrican,I wonder if he suffers from self loathing of the white half?
He probably agonizes over it daily.....

Wow! After searching for months......I finally found the thread where all the really cool people hang out! Bitchin'!!!

The law actually says...

A hate crime is a criminal offense committed against persons, property or society that is motivated, in whole or in part, by an offender's bias against an individual's or a group's race, religion, ethnic/national origin, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation. (Definition developed at the 1998 IACP Summit on Hate Crime in America.) - See more at:

Holder is a RACIST!

With obammy being a halfrican,I wonder if he suffers from self loathing of the white half?

Like Malcolm X hated what white blood he had.

Like Malcolm X hated what white blood he had.

One half of his conscience demanding welfare,and the other half telling him to STFU and get a job.
Must be tough.

Time for whitey to take to the streets
Tank,

As long as these attacks on Whites by Blacks take place only occasionally and not in close proximity no such aggressive solidarity will ever manifest, mainly because White Americans have become an alienated social category. Briefly stated, and with few exceptions, they don't give a damn about each other. As long as it isn't happening to them they are content to lock the door and draw the blinds.

There is a disturbingly relevant analogy to this situation found in H.G. Wells', The Time Machine, in which the Eloi, have become subject to occasional murderous attacks by the Morlocks, a sub-culture the Eloi once dominated but have evolved beyond having the primitive capability to defend themselves.

If you are not already familiar with this classic tale I promise you will find it fascinating.

Holder should be drug into a field and shot. I have no sympathy for tyrants.

Dragged. Pet peeve.:eusa_hand:

3drug

Definition of DRUG

dialect past of drag

Drug - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Get over yourself or get out more so you will hear more dialects.

"Dailects" meaning garbage, like ebonics. It's like people saying "irregardless" which is also not a proper word, but you can now find it listed as a "variation based on dialects". Hilarious considering the word cancels itself out.

I hear shitty English all the time. No need to get out and hear more. I suppose you COULD CARE LESS. Another rank piece of stupidity, that one.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back