I Thought When Bush Left Office, The World Was Going to Love Us Again?

The Muslim Brotherhood simply loves Obama.. that really helps us..:eusa_whistle:

From your link:

SNIP:

WASHINGTON — Whether miffed over spying revelations or feeling sold out by U.S. moves in the Middle East, some of the United States’ closest allies are so upset that the Obama administration has gone into damage-control mode to ensure the rifts don’t widen and threaten critical partnerships.

The quarrels differ in their causes and degrees of seriousness. As a whole, however, they pose a new foreign policy headache for an administration whose overseas track record is seen in many quarters at home and abroad as reactive and lacking direction.

In Europe and the Middle East, rifts that once would’ve been quietly smoothed over have exploded into headlines and public remonstrations.

Read more here: WASHINGTON: World’s anger at Obama policies goes beyond Europe and the NSA | Europe | McClatchy DC

Bush and Obama have seriously f'd up with the NSA.

It must be brought under control.

There is nobody who can bring the NSA under control The game is over. That alone would have been enough to take up muskets during the revolution but nobody seems to care these days.

You're assuming that the world loved us to begin with. There was hatred, jealousy, and antipathy towards the USA from many parts of the world long before Bush and Obama came on the scene. There will be hatred, jealousy, and antipathy towards the USA long after Obama leaves the scene. People were optimistic after the disastrous Bush presidency, but Obama hasn't been much different.

Who is "us"? Republicans think they are the ONLY true and real Americans. Suddenly, when it comes to the world fearing and hating the US, there's an "us"?

NSA denies Obama knew of spying on German leader

NSA spying claims: Five things you need to know - CNN.com

Everyone spies on everybody. And that's just a fact," U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Florida, told CNN last week.
A prominent Republican lawmaker told CNN on Sunday that such surveillance programs keep U.S. allies safe.
"If the French citizens knew exactly what that was about, they would be applauding and popping champagne corks," said Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Michigan. "This whole notion that we're going to go after each other on what is really legitimate protection of nation-state interest, I think is disingenuous."

Who is "us"? Republicans think they are the ONLY true and real Americans. Suddenly, when it comes to the world fearing and hating the US, there's an "us"?

Everyone spies on everybody. And that's just a fact," U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Florida, told CNN last week.
A prominent Republican lawmaker told CNN on Sunday that such surveillance programs keep U.S. allies safe.
"If the French citizens knew exactly what that was about, they would be applauding and popping champagne corks," said Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Michigan. "This whole notion that we're going to go after each other on what is really legitimate protection of nation-state interest, I think is disingenuous."

Let me tell you how American you Libs are...
If Islam ever takes over this country - you - Libs - the pole-smoking, drug addicted, useless members of society - will be the first group they round up.

If Islam ever takes over this country - you - Libs - the pole-smoking, drug addicted, useless members of society - will be the first group they round up.

You're right. Course you could say the same about the Nazi's and the Communists. They want to kill everyone except the "sheeple". They hate liberal college professors and artists and free thinkers.

See? We can agree.

You're right. Course you could say the same about the Nazi's and the Communists. They want to kill everyone except the "sheeple". They hate liberal college professors and artists and free thinkers.

See? We can agree.

I am not talking about Nazi's stupid. I am talking about people of your ilk. You know, Muslim loving polesmoking peacenicks. YOU!!!
You're the first group of "people" to be rounded up, moron.

Gee, Deanie...once again "Team Obama" get's caught in a scandal...and once again Barry didn't know anything about it until he read about it in the Press! Barack Obama is either the most clueless President we've ever had...a man who knows NOTHING about what's going on in his own administration...or he and his people are lying to the American people!

So pick yer' poison, little buddy. Is Barry a liar or is he clueless?

you know Hitler had a lot of followers and when reality set in it was too late. They suffered with it for the rest of their lives. And this administration will suffer the same. You wont want to be a democrat.

Gee, Deanie...once again "Team Obama" get's caught in a scandal...and once again Barry didn't know anything about it until he read about it in the Press! Barack Obama is either the most clueless President we've ever had...a man who knows NOTHING about what's going on in his own administration...or he and his people are lying to the American people!

So pick yer' poison, little buddy. Is Barry a liar or is he clueless?

Of course he's lying. Every country spies on each other. When someone shines a light on this common activity, the President, or PM, or Premier, or Chairman has to be shocked, shocked that such an activity is taking place.

You are of course completely correct in that assumption, Borillar...but what I'm amused by is the number of times Barack Obama has now used the "I didn't know about it until I read it in the Press" excuse. It seems to be his "go to" method of escaping blame.

Forum List

Back