🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hate crime hoax in NJ school

Jersey City high school candidate for student gov't sent racist texts to himself, school official says | NJ.com

I think hate crime hoaxes should be treated as severely as a hate crime is. The people are trying to create a racial/whatever problem where one didn't exist.

From the OP article:

The black St. Peter’s Prep student who purportedly received racist text messages warning him to drop out of the Jersey City high school's student government election sent the texts to himself, a school official confirmed last week.

“The entire Saint Peter's Prep community is relieved that this extremely distressing incident has found closure, and we commend the various law enforcement officials for their diligent work on this case over the past months,” said school spokesman James Horan, who confirmed the result of the probe after its disclosure by a police source.

The 16-year-old eventually lost the race for student council president but was elected vice president. A source said he no longer attends the school.

The police were involved, but if no actual threat was involved there isn't anything to charge. Does this surprise you. Don't you see the race baiters doing the same thing on here, starting hundreds of threads on race in general and Zimmerman in particular. This forum USED to be fun. I am finding the attacks I get from that contingent to be wearying. And I am finding them to all be quite tedious.

Forum List

Back