🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hate crime ring busted in California

Lousy Asians..........going out in public every day, working for a living, flaunting themselves in front of poor black folk that can barely afford their next payment on their $80,000 customized Escalades, or afford that next pair of $2,500 Nikes, or afford to pay for their next whores $1,800 trip to the hair and nail salon!!!

Damned Asians! Keeping the black man down!!!

5404097917719e4938b489dca7119a7c.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think they hate Asians, they just saw the Asians as easy prey.

They do the same with gays in the bay area.

Over 200 incidents against Asians. Holy hell.

I don't think these were hate crimes at all. The victims were chosen for their vulnerability, not because the perps hated Oriental peeps. I don't think if the Asian babe was Lucy Liu who is well versed in the martial arts she would have been picked on because of her race.

Criminal thugs like these doofi look for easy pickings, and an 80 lb Korean or Vietnamese broad just doesn't look like someone who will fight back very effectively.

I don't think these were hate crimes at all. The victims were chosen for their vulnerability, not because the perps hated Oriental peeps. I don't think if the Asian babe was Lucy Liu who is well versed in the martial arts she would have been picked on because of her race.

Criminal thugs like these doofi look for easy pickings, and an 80 lb Korean or Vietnamese broad just doesn't look like someone who will fight back very effectively.
If the left want to push the hate crime designation then they damn well better use it across the board. They were CLEARLY targeted because they were Asian.

If the left want to push the hate crime designation then they damn well better use it across the board. They were CLEARLY targeted because they were Asian.
They were targeted because they were female and because they were Asian, thus smaller of physical stature and less inclined by their cultural background to fighting back.

Hate crime. Fry the verminous MF'ers.

Forum List

Back