Hate Crimes on Jews and Asians by Blacks Skyrocketing, Democrats Silent

It looks like Democrats have taken over for Charlie Manson and trying to ignite a race war.

Well I think most Liberals would silently agree... if your from the class that they decide to call privileged You probably have violence coming to you. And if your dishing out violence when your from an underprivileged class, we better look for excuses first and look the other way for a bit.

CYBER-BUDDIES !!!! I have a serious problem. I am a short female----very white in
complexion-----even with "rosy" cheeks. I have ALL MY LIFE lived with "WHITE PRIVILEGE"
Little white female---small hands, small feet----almost childlike in a perverse way. EVERYONE
has always been sorta gentle with me-----including tough looking blacks----the kind with bolts and chains and nails DECORATING their bodies. ------my white <sob> privilege seems to be SLIPPING
away..............what will become of me?

They wouldn't be silent if they thought they could further their political career.

With no policies or achievements of any kind, no real human empathy to speak of, and a core base of infantile dope addled sociopaths, assorted sexual deviants, criminal illegal aliens, and commies, violent racism is all that binds that cess pool together. Once they kill off Whitey, then they start killing off each other, like Islamic countries like to do.

But it's okay with the right wing, as long as wealthy people get a lot of tax breaks and cheap labor. It's not like these vermin are rioting in the Hamptons or Beverly Hills, or burning down 740 Park or anything, especially since the BLM leaders are buying nice big ass houses now and smoozing with the elites. Let's not let any of this interfere with more and bigger tax breaks for giant corps and their Red Chinese operations.

Last edited:
It looks like Democrats have taken over for Charlie Manson and trying to ignite a race war.

Democrats silent?
I didn't see the repigs bellowing from the roof tops. Trump sucked up to th e m big time. Tell him.
Shitforbrains, the attacks on minorities has spiked under the dementia patient who was installed.
Meanwhile ONLY Republicans are calling for action.

Biden, Harris, Pelosi all silently applaud the violence.

Democrats silent?
I didn't see the repigs bellowing from the roof tops. Trump sucked up to th e m big time. Tell him.
Shitforbrains, the attacks on minorities has spiked under the dementia patient who was installed.

You're FOS.
May 18 2021
The House on Tuesday passed a modest measure aimed at combating a surge in hate crimes directed at Asian Americans amid the coronavirus pandemic, its final step before being signed into law.

The bill, which would create a Justice Department position focusing on anti-Asian hate crimes and provide resources to beef up state and local reporting, was backed by every Democratic lawmaker who voted. It now heads to President Joe Biden for his final approval; he has pledged to sign the legislation.

And Rep. Grace Meng (D-N.Y.), the bill’s chief House sponsor, said the bill’s passage would show Congress has "the Asian American community's back" and is "making clear that an attack on the Asian American community is an attack on all of us." Meng had introduced a version of the bill in the last Congress, but it failed to advance in either chamber.

Yeah, the last Trumptard congress killed it.

MORONS.

Democrats silent?

You're FOS.
May 18 2021
The House on Tuesday passed a modest measure aimed at combating a surge in hate crimes directed at Asian Americans amid the coronavirus pandemic, its final step before being signed into law.

The bill, which would create a Justice Department position focusing on anti-Asian hate crimes and provide resources to beef up state and local reporting, was backed by every Democratic lawmaker who voted. It now heads to President Joe Biden for his final approval; he has pledged to sign the legislation.

And Rep. Grace Meng (D-N.Y.), the bill’s chief House sponsor, said the bill’s passage would show Congress has "the Asian American community's back" and is "making clear that an attack on the Asian American community is an attack on all of us." Meng had introduced a version of the bill in the last Congress, but it failed to advance in either chamber.

MORONS.
Wow. More bureaucracy creating paper rather than assigning manpower to arrest the racists.
Meanwhile, Jews getting what they deserve, eh?

Democrats silent?

You're FOS.
May 18 2021

MORONS.
The family of a dead thug has been invited to the Whit House. I understand they'll be serving fried chicken, grits, watermelon and fentynal.

Democrats silent?

You're FOS.
May 18 2021

MORONS.
Wow. More bureaucracy creating paper rather than assigning manpower to arrest the racists.
Reading comprehension not your strong suit?
"The bill, which would create a Justice Department position focusing on anti-Asian hate crimes and provide RESOUCES to beef up state and local reporting"

More people and stronger federal penalties.
The Trump cult rejected.

"Meanwhile, Jews getting what they deserve, eh"?
Yes, they are, so are the Palestinians, I could give a fuck about them.
They've been fighting for decades and they will be fighting for decades in the future, let them kill each other.

Didn't Jarod and Trump solve that issue with their "peace deal"?

That worked as well as all Trump's other "deals", they turn to shit before the ink is dry.

Democrats silent?

You're FOS.
May 18 2021

MORONS.
The family of a dead thug has been invited to the Whit House. I understand they'll be serving fried chicken, grits, watermelon and fentynal.
So, the thug that murdered Floyd was invited to the big house.
I understand they'll be serving pork and beans, ALL this week.

Democrats silent?

You're FOS.
May 18 2021

MORONS.
Reading comprehension not your strong suit?
"The bill, which would create a Justice Department position focusing on anti-Asian hate crimes and provide RESOUCES to beef up state and local reporting"

More people and stronger federal penalties.
The Trump cult rejected.

"Meanwhile, Jews getting what they deserve, eh"?
Yes, they are, so are the Palestinians, I could give a fuck about them.
They've been fighting for decades and they will be fighting for decades in the future, let them kill each other.

Didn't Jarod and Trump solve that issue with their "peace deal"?

That worked as well as all Trump's other "deals", they turn to shit before the ink is dry.
Obviously it’s your reading comprehension that lacking.

Forum List

Back