Hate Heating Up: GOP Bill To Expel Palestinians From U.S.

Correct.

No war should ever be launched in the first place.

This one began on October 7, 2023.

You can thank Hamas for that.

Phukk 'em.

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.
The reality is overtaking Americans snd lib loon Hamas hugger are desperate so they will try the “Hate/Racist” gig Once Again

So how many innocents should die for Israeli retribution? What’s acceptable?
10x?
50x?
100x?
1,000?
What if international outrage exceeds Israel’s ability to defeat Hamas?

Israel needs to slow its roll and start actually hitting Hamas head on in their tunnels instead of wholesale destruction at ground level.
It’s not retribution
It’s elimination
Like it should be.

INNOCENT CHILDREN ARE NOT HAMAS!!!!
Hamas set the rules of engagement with their savage, barbaric attacks on October 7th.

Israel, by contrast gave warning to the citizens of Gaza to evacuate. They did not.

You are truly a Terrorist sympathizer

Hamas/Palestinians, where does one end and the other begin? Do they live in different districts? Look different? Have labels on their heads? Wear different clothes?

No, the Palestinians elected them their leaders and government and follow them. They are subject to their rule. And the Palestinians all CELEBRATED the 10/7 attack on Israel.
If the Palestinians don't like or agree with the Hamas attacks and rule, I've yet to see them on TV denouncing them calling for help or standing up fighting to depose them.

Birds or a feather shall perish together. Hamas is too evil a regime to chance any of therm escaping the wrath of the IDF. Like a cancer.

After all, it was the Palestinians that made possible and enabled Hamas to exist and operate in the first place.

Time to flush the commode in the Middle East.
Again, Hamas and Palestinian civilians are not ‘the same.’

There’s no legitimate reason to deport Palestinians, they pose no threat whatsoever.

The only reason why conservatives support deporting Palestinians is because of the right’s ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

Again, Hamas and Palestinian civilians are not ‘the same.’

There’s no legitimate reason to deport Palestinians, they pose no threat whatsoever.

The only reason why conservatives support deporting Palestinians is because of the right’s ignorance, bigotry, and hate.
So you feel those who elected the Hamas monstrosity bear No Responsibility for the actions snd outcomes by Hamas?

You’re opinion is irrelevant

Mine is relevant. Yours is invariably a lie. Hell, you're a fake Indian. No real native American blood in you.

You admitted that you "identify" as native American.

That's a lie.

You are what you are.

Conservatives are ignorant because they incorrectly perceive Palestinian civilians and Hamas to be ‘the same’ – they’re not.

Conservatives are hateful bigots because they seek to deport Palestinians for no other reason than being Muslim.

No, we don't. But you lie when you claim the pali's are unwitting victims.

They voted for hamass to lead them.

What?

We don’t support the slaughter of either side.

They are all anti-Christs, yes, but we don’t pray for them to be all killed. In fact we pray they convert and accept Jesus as that is the only real solution for the “Israeli-Palestine” conflict. If they were all Christians they wouldn’t hate each other. Instead they slaughter each other because they are sons of Satan.
you articulate The problem,
IF you had said if they were of all of any religion
But you did not.
you said if they were all Christians...
in AMERICAN
We BELIEVE that here we get to choice our own religion.
SO the secret message? is push for only one religion too rule our country?

Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.)

Republicans Introduce Bill To Expel Palestinians From The United States

Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.) and a group of far-right House Republicans want to revoke visas issued to Palestinians.

WASHINGTON — Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.) introduced legislation on Thursday to ban Palestinians from the United States in an echo of former President Donald Trump’s infamous “Muslim ban.”

The bill would pause visas for Palestinians and go a step further by revoking any visas issued since Oct. 1.

Zinke claimed the policy would protect Americans from the threat of Palestinian terrorists abusing the immigration system in the wake of the Hamas attack on Israel last month and Israel’s invasion of Gaza.

“I don’t trust the Biden Administration any more than I do the Palestinian Authority to screen who is allowed to come into the United States,” Zinke said in a release. “This is the most anti-Hamas immigration legislation I have seen and it’s well deserved.”

Though the legislation specifically targets Palestinians who obtained visas in the last month, the title of Zinke’s press release makes his broader sentiment clear: “Zinke Introduces Bill to Expel Palestinians from the United States.” The summary says the measure would direct the Department of Homeland Security to “identify and remove covered aliens without lawful status,” including those whose lawful status was just revoked.

One of the bill’s co-sponsors, Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), earlier this week forced the House to consider a censure resolution against Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), the sole Palestinian American serving in Congress. The House rejected the resolution, which falsely claimed that Tlaib had led an anti-Israel “insurrection” in a House office building last month.

“She’s literally a terrorist in the House of Representatives,” Greene told HuffPost this week.

More at the link below...

HATE HEATING UP: GOP BILL TO EXPEL PALESTINIANS FROM U.S.

Sounds pretty radical to me! What do you think?

^^^From the poster who wanted to expel all unvaccinated Americans from the country.

You don't know shit about Bernie. He is from my state. I've met and conversed with him many times. Stop lying.
I know one of his supporters tried to kill Congressmen and Bernie was never arrested or indicted for it.

Says a dingbat who is utterly clueless about the Constitution.

Tell us, Constitutional expert, where does the Constitution allow for so-called "reasonable gun control?" Where does it allow the FBI to tell social media what to censor?

Yes, it would be valid. The Constitution doesn't protect foreigners from being expelled for any reason.
Some of these things could be controlled by common sense.

Hamas set the rules of engagement with their savage, barbaric attacks on October 7th.

Israel, by contrast gave warning to the citizens of Gaza to evacuate. They did not.

You are truly a Terrorist sympathizer
I can always tell when you warmongers lie.
You all say the same thing, pretty much word for word.

Forum List

Back