Hate Heating Up: GOP Bill To Expel Palestinians From U.S.

So how many innocents should die for Israeli retribution? What’s acceptable?
10x?
50x?
100x?
1,000?
As many as it takes to annihilate Hamas.
What if international outrage exceeds Israel’s ability to defeat Hamas?
Phukk international outrage.
Israel needs to slow its roll and start actually hitting Hamas head on in their tunnels instead of wholesale destruction at ground level.
Trouble is, Hamas is also above ground in the schools and hospitals and apartment buildings and all the rest.

That is why the IDF gave the Palestinians weeks of advance warning before going in... because they knew it would get bloody.

Those stupid enough to remain behind must now take their chances.

Such are the fortunes of war.

Hamas did that. Not “ the Palestinians”.

Hamas/Palestinians, where does one end and the other begin? Do they live in different districts? Look different? Have labels on their heads? Wear different clothes?

No, the Palestinians elected them their leaders and government and follow them. They are subject to their rule. And the Palestinians all CELEBRATED the 10/7 attack on Israel.
If the Palestinians don't like or agree with the Hamas attacks and rule, I've yet to see them on TV denouncing them calling for help or standing up fighting to depose them.

Birds or a feather shall perish together. Hamas is too evil a regime to chance any of therm escaping the wrath of the IDF. Like a cancer.

After all, it was the Palestinians that made possible and enabled Hamas to exist and operate in the first place.

Time to flush the commode in the Middle East.

So how many innocents should die for Israeli retribution? What’s acceptable?
10x?
50x?
100x?
1,000?
What if international outrage exceeds Israel’s ability to defeat Hamas?

Israel needs to slow its roll and start actually hitting Hamas head on in their tunnels instead of wholesale destruction at ground level.

Hamas is in control of all this. To stop the bloodshed all they have to do is surrender and free their hostages. Really quite easy.

Correct.

No war should ever be launched in the first place.

This one began on October 7, 2023.

You can thank Hamas for that.

Phukk 'em.

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.
Not having an issue with the death of innocent children is about as low as you can go.
There is a special place in hell for people like you.

Bernie is a self hating Jew like you are a self hating American. Neither of you have principles or any idea of fairness or justice.
You don't know shit about Bernie. He is from my state. I've met and conversed with him many times. Stop lying.

Not having an issue with the death of innocent children is about as low as you can go.
Incorrect. Nobody supports that. War is hell. Hamas should not have slaughtered Israeli women and children on October 7th.

Now, Israel kills Hamas cadre - and, collaterally, innocents whom Hamas hides behind - to save innocent Israeli children.

If my choices are limited to: (1) kill YOUR people, or (2) allow MINE to be killed... I choose (1) each and every time. So would you.

The Israelis chose (1), and have righteously and bravely and correctly decided to teach a frightful lesson to their mortal enemies.

Anything else is merely the effeminate and cowardly baring of one's throat to the barbarians and inviting further slaughter.

Well, if the Good Lord is even-handed, then at least the scum of Hamas will occupy a lower Circle of Hell than I do... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Incorrect. Nobody supports that. War is hell. Hamas should not have slaughtered Israeli women and children on October 7th.

Now, Israel kills Hamas cadre - and, collaterally, innocents whom Hamas hides behind - to save innocent Israeli children.

If my choices are limited to: (1) kill YOUR people, or (2) allow MINE to be killed... I choose (1) each and every time. So would you.

The Israelis chose (1), and have righteously and bravely and correctly decided to teach a frightful lesson to their mortal enemies.

Anything else is merely the effeminate and cowardly baring of one's throat to the barbarians and inviting further slaughter.

Well, if the Good Lord is even-handed, then at least the scum of Hamas will occupy a lower Circle of Hell than I do... :auiqs.jpg:
We’re getting nowhere with Hellbilly

Why even try?

Hamas set the rules of engagement.

They can, in fact, take those rules back easily, by simply surrendering the leaders and soldiers who planned and executed the savagery that occurred on October 7, 2023 and unconditionally release the hostages.

There is indeed a special place in hell for those who did these things. But most importantly, that place will also be where the supporters of Hamas will end up in.

You lie.
There is no lower place in hell than where you'll end up.
That is for the Lord God to decide... not lowlife Hamas-enabling and -supporting scum like yourself... phukk off, princess. :fu:

-----------

We don't need any Palestinian refugees in this country... let Egypt and Saudi Arabia and JJordan and Turkey take them in.

As to your silly assertions...

Innocents die in war... especially when cowards like your Hamas scum hide behind the skirts of women and children.

This is war.

War to the hilt.

No prisoners.

No mercy.

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.

Forum List

Back