Hate Heating Up: GOP Bill To Expel Palestinians From U.S.

Gaza is a failed experiment in Palestinian self rule.

Clearly they aren't capable at this point in time.

Wrong.
The problem with Gaza is an illegal Israeli starvation blockade, and millions of refugees crowded in from natives Israel illegally expelled from their homes in Israel.

Sorry, but your party has taken up the mantle of Jew hating Nazis, in spades.

Real Jews all hate Israel.
When the Romans defeated the Jerusalem revolt around 60 AD and the Romans forced the Jews to leave around 160 AD, the Jewish leadership made the Diaspora Decree, that Jews should not try to return to the Mideast until the coming of the Messiah.
Israel is an atheist state that violates all the laws on human rights, like property rights.
That is because the native Palestinians are the only ones who paid for or legally own any of the land in Israel.

Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.)

Republicans Introduce Bill To Expel Palestinians From The United States

Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.) and a group of far-right House Republicans want to revoke visas issued to Palestinians.

WASHINGTON — Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.) introduced legislation on Thursday to ban Palestinians from the United States in an echo of former President Donald Trump’s infamous “Muslim ban.”

The bill would pause visas for Palestinians and go a step further by revoking any visas issued since Oct. 1.

Zinke claimed the policy would protect Americans from the threat of Palestinian terrorists abusing the immigration system in the wake of the Hamas attack on Israel last month and Israel’s invasion of Gaza.

“I don’t trust the Biden Administration any more than I do the Palestinian Authority to screen who is allowed to come into the United States,” Zinke said in a release. “This is the most anti-Hamas immigration legislation I have seen and it’s well deserved.”

Though the legislation specifically targets Palestinians who obtained visas in the last month, the title of Zinke’s press release makes his broader sentiment clear: “Zinke Introduces Bill to Expel Palestinians from the United States.” The summary says the measure would direct the Department of Homeland Security to “identify and remove covered aliens without lawful status,” including those whose lawful status was just revoked.

One of the bill’s co-sponsors, Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), earlier this week forced the House to consider a censure resolution against Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), the sole Palestinian American serving in Congress. The House rejected the resolution, which falsely claimed that Tlaib had led an anti-Israel “insurrection” in a House office building last month.

“She’s literally a terrorist in the House of Representatives,” Greene told HuffPost this week.

More at the link below...

HATE HEATING UP: GOP BILL TO EXPEL PALESTINIANS FROM U.S.

Sounds pretty radical to me! What do you think?
Pausing or revoking visas issued to people from terrorist minded countries/areas is NOT a ban. But it is damn good common sense.

Sometimes you have to put America first.

Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.)

Republicans Introduce Bill To Expel Palestinians From The United States

Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.) and a group of far-right House Republicans want to revoke visas issued to Palestinians.

WASHINGTON — Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.) introduced legislation on Thursday to ban Palestinians from the United States in an echo of former President Donald Trump’s infamous “Muslim ban.”

The bill would pause visas for Palestinians and go a step further by revoking any visas issued since Oct. 1.

Zinke claimed the policy would protect Americans from the threat of Palestinian terrorists abusing the immigration system in the wake of the Hamas attack on Israel last month and Israel’s invasion of Gaza.

“I don’t trust the Biden Administration any more than I do the Palestinian Authority to screen who is allowed to come into the United States,” Zinke said in a release. “This is the most anti-Hamas immigration legislation I have seen and it’s well deserved.”

Though the legislation specifically targets Palestinians who obtained visas in the last month, the title of Zinke’s press release makes his broader sentiment clear: “Zinke Introduces Bill to Expel Palestinians from the United States.” The summary says the measure would direct the Department of Homeland Security to “identify and remove covered aliens without lawful status,” including those whose lawful status was just revoked.

One of the bill’s co-sponsors, Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), earlier this week forced the House to consider a censure resolution against Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), the sole Palestinian American serving in Congress. The House rejected the resolution, which falsely claimed that Tlaib had led an anti-Israel “insurrection” in a House office building last month.

“She’s literally a terrorist in the House of Representatives,” Greene told HuffPost this week.

More at the link below...

HATE HEATING UP: GOP BILL TO EXPEL PALESTINIANS FROM U.S.

Sounds pretty radical to me! What do you think?
Does not sound radical at all. Getting terrorist's out of the USA is what needs to be done.
Round em up, deport them now.

Visa's may be a privilege, but Israel is the one in violation of international law, like invading Jerusalem and the West Bank in 1967, in violation of the 1948 UN partition of Palestine.
The US is also in violation of international law for illegally arming combatants in from 1940s on.
The only reason Israel exists is because we gave the Zionists all our surplus WWII weapons, so they could massacre unarmed natives.
LOL....they seemed pretty well armed to me.

35-C1179_01.jpg

Wrong.
The problem with Gaza is an illegal Israeli starvation blockade, and millions of refugees crowded in from natives Israel illegally expelled from their homes in Israel.
But Egypt gets a pass? Why is that?

Poor little cultist
You are no longer an Indian. You have graduated and are now just another America hating traitor. Do not expect to go to the head of the class because the side you have chosen is more intolerant than any MAGA people. They will use your stupid ass and throw you in the garbage.

You are no longer an Indian. You have graduated and are now just another America hating traitor. Do not expect to go to the head of the class because the side you have chosen is more intolerant than any MAGA people. They will use your stupid ass and throw you in the garbage.

The dumbshit ISN'T a native American. He only "identifies" as one.

In other words he's a despicable liar, stealing the culture of other people.

Forum List

Back