🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hate it, dontcha, Libs

You guys need somebody to speak for you. I've been watching MSNBC this week, Michael Steele is sitting in for Chris Matthews on Hardball. He is so good, I hope they find a permanent spot for him.
You do know that Michael Steele is the former president of the Republican National Committee? Probably not, or your opinion would change.
I do know it. Your best Republicans are going to MSNBC as commentators. You do know that don't you?
Our best are working at FOX for the highest salaries. MSNBC is hiring cheap Conservative talent because people want to watch Conservative commentary.

But yet you continue to rationalize. I find it quite sad, really.

Another idiot that can't stand the fact that FOX has a better product. Instead of improving the product, the left resorts to calling their competitors' viewers idiots.

Not sure, but that business model sounds..... well..... idiotic.
Lol. Seriously. fox is the lame stream media and you suck it up like the drunks at your bar.

You guys need somebody to speak for you. I've been watching MSNBC this week, Michael Steele is sitting in for Chris Matthews on Hardball. He is so good, I hope they find a permanent spot for him.
You do know that Michael Steele is the former president of the Republican National Committee? Probably not, or your opinion would change.
I do know it. Your best Republicans are going to MSNBC as commentators. You do know that don't you?
Our best are working at FOX for the highest salaries. MSNBC is hiring cheap Conservative talent because people want to watch Conservative commentary.

Hahahaha our best. The same assholes that thought invading Iraq was a good idea.

More justification from RAVIng lunatic....

Why do't you try going off on a tangent like Possum Boy? At least he puts some thought and intelligence into the excuses he makes for the failure of Liberal news media.

Will MSNBC decide it's no longer time to be an extension of the Democrat party and the Obama WH communications department.

Another idiot that can't stand the fact that FOX has a better product. Instead of improving the product, the left resorts to calling their competitors' viewers idiots.

Not a better product rather a needier audience..
Whatever it takes to rationalize, hey Sarah?
Just trying to help you see yourself as others see you. Pathetic and sad.

More justification from RAVIng lunatic....

Why do't you try going off on a tangent like Possum Boy? At least he puts some thought and intelligence into the excuses he makes for the failure of Liberal news media.
Sad. I say this as someone that likes you. If you think FOX is a reputable and unbiased source I have my doubts about the survival of humans.

Hahahaha our best. The same assholes that thought invading Iraq was a good idea.
What Conservative commentators thought about going to war mattered little. What US Senators thought, mattered greatly. The current front runner for the Democrat nomination in the 2016 US Presidential Election cast an affirmative vote for the Iraq War Resolution.

One really should be more careful when calling out their political foes. You might just be also throwing stones in your own glass house.

I don't speak for all libs, but why should I care which cable news channel has the best ratings?

Do you own stock in FOX? If not, why do you care?
I would claim not to care if the news outlet that espouses my party's dogma's ratings were in the toilet too, I suppose, but that would be dishonest of me, wouldn't it?

This just in -- TV channels don't "espouse dogma". At most they use it as a tool for what their real goal is, which is selling commercial time.

Ratings measure attention, not assent. And certainly not dogma.

I don't think Ernie S. understands the implications of what he wrote.
I do. I don't think Pogo understands that on a good night there are 9 people watching MSNBC.

Maybe he does, but he thinks that means that more people like a Liberal slant to their news programming because he prefers his that way.
I understand that we all like to think our values are so obviously right that everyone ought to climb on board, but ratings prove that more people are climbing on board a right of center news outlet than on a left of center or a far left one.
When did FoxNews move right of center?

Do you have anything more current than the Iraq war? :lol: We all know who fucked that up.

Will MSNBC decide it's no longer time to be an extension of the Democrat party and the Obama WH communications department.

As noted earlier, in an earlier time MSNBC decided it was time to run Tucker Carlson, John Gibson, Ann Coulter and that ilk. The fact that it didn't work there but does work on Fox tells us it's not the common ingredient that is the catalyst. It's the presentation.

I don't speak for all libs, but why should I care which cable news channel has the best ratings?

I would claim not to care if the news outlet that espouses my party's dogma's ratings were in the toilet too, I suppose, but that would be dishonest of me, wouldn't it?

This just in -- TV channels don't "espouse dogma". At most they use it as a tool for what their real goal is, which is selling commercial time.

I do. I don't think Pogo understands that on a good night there are 9 people watching MSNBC.

Maybe he does, but he thinks that means that more people like a Liberal slant to their news programming because he prefers his that way.
I understand that we all like to think our values are so obviously right that everyone ought to climb on board, but ratings prove that more people are climbing on board a right of center news outlet than on a left of center or a far left one.

1996. Although they didn't have to "move".

1996. Although they didn't have to "move".
Well, I know thats not right. I watched a little of it last week and they were more left than ever.

You and Ravi???? Really YOU think I am pathetic and sad? I am neither. If I appear sad to you it's only because I'm embarrassed for those that hate the success of FOX and the failure of Liberal Media.

How about you explain to me why FOX has a much larger audience than CNN and MSNBC combined? Can you do that without name calling, evasion and justification?

Catch you tomorrow. I have to get dressed and head off to work to host a New Years Eve party for 100 of my closest friends.

Why are Conservatives proud of Fox News?

They claim that Fox News is, indeed, fair and balanced. Is that as in real journalism, you know, the profession of Journalism? Or is it in commentary? Do Conservatives agree that Fox News is fair and balanced in its editorial practices and policies, in its commentary and discussion programs?

But I don't believe that the craftsmanship and competence of the Fox News staff has anything to do with the Conservative admiration of Fox News. They are proud of it because it defines, bolsters and validates their political point of view. They are comfortable with the message and the messengers of Fox News and its Right Wing bias.

For, you see, bias is an elastic concept. Bias can be anything from annoying to treasonous for our Conservative brothers and sisters. We, the sensible, must grant them a wide berth where Fox News matters.

An outlook mired in a lack of curiosity seeks comfort in righteous ignorance.

Drunks go to bars.
Idiots go to FOX.

Why are you continually surprised?

You and Ravi???? Really YOU think I am pathetic and sad? I am neither. If I appear sad to you it's only because I'm embarrassed for those that hate the success of FOX and the failure of Liberal Media.

How about you explain to me why FOX has a much larger audience than CNN and MSNBC combined? Can you do that without name calling, evasion and justification?

Catch you tomorrow. I have to get dressed and head off to work to host a New Years Eve party for 100 of my closest friends.
Okay. A pretend NYE party is really sad. :(

If MSNBC wants to hitch their wagon to hosts the likes of
Ed Schultz
Al Sharpton
Melissa Harris Perry
Krystall Balls
Chris Hayes
Rachel Maddow....

Good deal....
Better for Fox.

When did FoxNews move right of center?"right of center" is my opinion. Yours may vary.
Liberals keep moving the "center", so where it is is continually moving to suit the MSM's agenda. We have a couple folks here that claim barack obama is right of center. Maybe the media will shift "center" even farther left.
On my scale, just so's ya know, I place John McCain at center.

Forum List

Back