Hated back then and still do.

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1619955075316.png

Liver and onions (anemia) or peas.

I was told to pretend it was steak or that it was chocolate cake. I have a pretty good imagination but not enough to pull that off. I would try to get the peas down whole by drinking water and that way I didn't have to squish them. Unfortunately, that received a luke warm response.

I could never eat peas alone. Grandmother once forced Me to eat a whole bowl of them alone.

I have no problem with peas when they are in something, however.

I like liver n onions, and fried chicken liver, but peas are disgusting, and haven't had them in almost 40 years.

Fried yellow squash...can't stand it either...yuk....

Hot Oatmeal...just looking at it makes me want to....throw up..... Yet, I love oatmeal cookies? :dunno:

I like liver n onions, and fried chicken liver, but peas are disgusting, and haven't had them in almost 40 years.

Fried yellow squash...can't stand it either...yuk....

Hot Oatmeal...just looking at it makes me want to....throw up..... Yet, I love oatmeal cookies? :dunno:
Love every one. Though squash has to be prepared right

anything aquatic. the only thing i'll eat are fried clams ... without the bellies.

You guys are going to freak when I tell you the things I can't eat.

1- Sweet Potatoes. Can you believe it. One of the most nutritious things grown in the ground. That sucks

2-Watermelon, honeydew etc. Seeing everyone under a tree in July chomping and slurping makes me very jealous at the real fun they look like they are having.....Bestids

Eggplant is disgusting.
Went to another kids house for lunch and his mother served boiled eggplant.
Took one bite and started gagging. ... :cool:

have you ever tried egglant parmesan?
For many eggplant is a texture thing, not flavor.
Bonzi cannot eat eggplant without gagging. The taste is not it, it is the gelatinous texture.

I loved many foods the other kids wouldn't eat; liver n onions, lima beans, spinach, brussel sprouts.
But I refused to even take a single bite of cabbage.
Because it stunk up the whole house when my mother cooked it.
So I just knew the taste of it would be awful.
Finally tried some as an adult, and now corned beef n cabbage is a favorite dish of mine.... :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back