Haters Unite!

My advice....HATE is the most effective emotion...don’t be a scared pussy like conservatives....USE HATE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE just as the filthy Left has.

Most actual conservatives wouldn't waste their time with you after soundly knocking your dick into the dirt repeatedly.

That's awesome because I can't fucking stand most conservatives as they haven't been able to conserve a damn thing.
The nutless fucks couldn't stay in command of their own nation. The pussies bought the PC programming.

I can't stand self-proclaimed 'patriots' who turn out to be simply gutter snipe racist cowards either. You bitch exactly like the left wingers you rail on, you nutless moron.

My advice....HATE is the most effective emotion...don’t be a scared pussy like conservatives....USE HATE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE just as the filthy Left has.

Most actual conservatives wouldn't waste their time with you after soundly knocking your dick into the dirt repeatedly.
Yup, that boy's got some serious issues. Here's hoping he doesn't end up going "postal"..........

Yup, that boy's got some serious issues. Here's hoping he doesn't end up going "postal"..........

Let him go postal. I'd even hope he'd do it near me.

I'll take your lima beans but like you I friggin hated liver. I don't know why my mom used to cook that shit but she did. I don't think I've eaten it since leaving home many many years ago and it'll likely be just as many if not more before I'll ever eat that shit again. I did go through a phase where I'd saute chicken livers in garlic and butter but that was a long time ago too. I think my wife liked em.

I love liver, chicken liver especially, venison liver in an onion gravy!

I wouldn't have thought of succotash for 20 bucks-

That said, hate is a powerful emotion and can be all consuming, like a teen age first love, but at the other end of the spectrum- all consuming is not a good idea as it isn't healthy.

You don't have to leave home, no shipping. $14 2# baby limas goes a long way.

Forum List

Back