Hating Trump The Biggest Money Maker of all Time for the DeathRATS!!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
How did hatred rise so high as a political tool within the DemonRAT Party?

Hating Trumpā€”better than all Get Rich Quick Schemesā€” has become the biggest money maker of our time.

Once a loss of talent or scripts sidelines has-been entertainment industry stars, they can find new media spotlight by hating Donald Trump and his supporters, while their fans are out knocking MAGA caps off teenagers and pensioners.

Hate is a very strong emotion, but its also very hungry, it has to be constantly fed or its fire goes out.

DemonRATS are always over emotional, they thrive on harnessing and manipulation of political emotions.

Logic and reason dampens that fire...IMMENSELY!

Trump makes it easy to hate him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe if the dems worked with him just a little they would find him to be accepting of many of their long held desires...but just hating him for the sake of hating him gets you no where....and will keep you from winning a national election for many years to come.....so go ahead...keep on RESISTING and keep on losing....
If the dems were smart they would cozy up to him and get something done...this hatred is infectious and wrong headed...its killing your party....

How did hatred rise so high as a political tool within the DemonRAT Party?

Hating Trumpā€”better than all Get Rich Quick Schemesā€” has become the biggest money maker of our time.

Once a loss of talent or scripts sidelines has-been entertainment industry stars, they can find new media spotlight by hating Donald Trump and his supporters, while their fans are out knocking MAGA caps off teenagers and pensioners.

Hate is a very strong emotion, but its also very hungry, it has to be constantly fed or its fire goes out.

DemonRATS are always over emotional, they thrive on harnessing and manipulation of political emotions.

Logic and reason dampens that fire...IMMENSELY!

It never ceases to amaze me the hatred and vitriol constantly expressed by the Left as they scream, march and protest about what a hater Trump is! And the funny thing is that Trump by every definition, even their own, is a Lover! The guy as actually really nice when 50,000 people aren't mobbing him with seething accusations and attacks!

Maybe if the dems worked with him just a little they would find him to be accepting of many of their long held desires...but just hating him for the sake of hating him gets you no where....and will keep you from winning a national election for many years to come.....so go ahead...keep on RESISTING and keep on losing....
If the dems were smart they would cozy up to him and get something done...this hatred is infectious and wrong headed...its killing your party....

If the democrats gave trump everything he wants trump and the right would still bitch.

If the democrats gave trump everything he wants trump and the right would still bitch.

No. Bitching and acting like children is all leftards do.

No. Bitching and acting like children is all leftards do.

Yeah. I see democrats bitching about gays, blacks, illegals, transgenders, and mostly Democrats.
Oh wait that would be what conservative scum do.

Bye now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back