Hatred or Anger?

Feel free to post links about Black "bad genes" and statistics.
Here's a recent one I posted in response to someone's claim:
The most violent state in America
Thanks but I saw no evidence backing your conclusions that Blacks have inferior or "bad" genes. It's cultural as proved by adoption studies. Take a black baby out of the ghetto, put them in a middle class home and they become Middle Class Americans. Conversely, stick a white baby in the ghetto and you get another gang-banger.
What adoption studies?
There are multiple studies, several of which are listed in the link below. Obviously, children who are born or adopted into middle class or higher income families fair better than those born in low income families for many reasons such as greater educational access, better nutrition and more stable cultural environments.

The Transracial Adoption Paradox: History, Research, and Counseling Implications of Cultural Socialization

The biggest adoption study listed here, the Scarr, an Weinberg Transracial Adoption study had come to the conclusion that Blacks, and Mulattoes adopted into middle class households still lagged behind in IQ.
Another case where you didn't read the entire study and only cherry-picked the parts you agree with.

Many "whites" have their own shitholes to live in and seek government assistance to fund their trailer home and meth habits. Sad.
I'm not sad about it. It happens.
Agreed. Evolution in action.

Again, the problem is cultural not genetic...at least "race" genetics.

You can also try moving to another country that favorites collectivism and/or government dependency.

hqdefault.jpg

Individualism+or+Collectivism+Venn+Diagram.png

Why is it basically just a few Western European nations are Individualist, as opposed to most of the World being Collectivist?

Maybe Western Europeans really are just selfish pricks.
History would support it too
Since Poland is collectivist, I can see why you hate the West. Why don't you pack your bags and move back to Poland? BTW, learn to read a map, most of the "individualist" countries aren't Western European.

R1280x0

europe-map.gif

Yet you have failed abysmally at providing even a shred of a fact that he placed ending slavery for HUMANITARIAN REASONS above preserving the Union, while I have repeatedly shown evidence of him placing the preservation of the Union first. I never said that he wasnt anti slavery. I said that his priority was keeping the Union whole.
Agreed. Ending slavery was a terrible idea anyway. Killing white people over it was downright evil.
Slavery is an abomination and unChristian. The same goes for killing people because of their race.

So, killing people for other reasons besides race isn't always an abomination?

Let's get real here.

The greedy elite promoted slavery, and genocide land theft as means to gain profits.
Like Poles murdering Jews in concentration camps?

Go back to Poland, kid. You've admitted you don't like it here, so grow some balls, back your bags and GTFO.
10486.jpg

Hilarious, so how many Poles killed Jews in the Concentration Camps?

Funny that Poland recently listed the most detailed list of Concentration Camp staff from multiple sources including Austrian, German, Russian, Polish, and American sources.

Guess what?
It was overwhelmingly Germans.

I'm not sad about it. It happens.

You can also try moving to another country that favorites collectivism and/or government dependency.

hqdefault.jpg

Why is it basically just a few Western European nations are Individualist, as opposed to most of the World being Collectivist?

Since Poland is collectivist, I can see why you hate the West. Why don't you pack your bags and move back to Poland? BTW, learn to read a map, most of the "individualist" countries aren't Western European.

R1280x0

europe-map.gif

Most of the Individualists of the World are Western European / Western European based countries.

Your map might have a few small countries in Eastern Europe as individualists, but they only amount to 10's of millions, not 100's of millions like Individualist Western European based U.S.A.

....Funny that Poland recently listed the most detailed list of Concentration Camp staff from multiple sources including Austrian, German, Russian, Polish, and American sources.

Guess what?
Keyword "overwhelmingly", not "100%". It also shows how weak the Poles were compared to Germans. I guess Germans have the better genes, eh?

Here's a recent one I posted in response to someone's claim:
The most violent state in America
Thanks but I saw no evidence backing your conclusions that Blacks have inferior or "bad" genes. It's cultural as proved by adoption studies. Take a black baby out of the ghetto, put them in a middle class home and they become Middle Class Americans. Conversely, stick a white baby in the ghetto and you get another gang-banger.
What adoption studies?
There are multiple studies, several of which are listed in the link below. Obviously, children who are born or adopted into middle class or higher income families fair better than those born in low income families for many reasons such as greater educational access, better nutrition and more stable cultural environments.

The Transracial Adoption Paradox: History, Research, and Counseling Implications of Cultural Socialization

The biggest adoption study listed here, the Scarr, an Weinberg Transracial Adoption study had come to the conclusion that Blacks, and Mulattoes adopted into middle class households still lagged behind in IQ.
Another case where you didn't read the entire study and only cherry-picked the parts you agree with.

As if you're not cherry picking sources which support molding ethnicity's based on adoption.

Well, the Scarr, and Weinberg study there said otherwise on IQ tests.

hqdefault.jpg

R1280x0

europe-map.gif

Most of the Individualists of the World are Western European / Western European based countries.

Your map might have a few small countries in Eastern Europe as individualists, but they only amount to 10's of millions, not 100's of millions like Individualist Western European based U.S.A.
ROFL. Wow, you really don't know how to read a map, do you? Sad, but understandable.

Have someone teach you how to read a map and you'll see that most "Western European" countries are collectivist.

What adoption studies?

As if you're not cherry picking sources which support molding ethnicity's based on adoption.

Correct, I'm not cherry-picking. Regardless of ethnicity, babies do better in middle class or higher economic environments than in lower economic ones. Feel free to prove me wrong.

hqdefault.jpg

R1280x0

europe-map.gif

ROFL. Wow, you really don't know how to read a map, do you? Sad, but understandable.
....Funny that Poland recently listed the most detailed list of Concentration Camp staff from multiple sources including Austrian, German, Russian, Polish, and American sources.

Guess what?
Keyword "overwhelmingly", not "100%". It also shows how weak the Poles were compared to Germans. I guess Germans have the better genes, eh?

Just like Africans, Native Americans, Australoids, Siberians, South Asians, the Maori ect. must have been weak in comparison to the whites who colonized them?

But, you wouldn't that would be racist, so you think picking on Poles is non-racist as Poles are White.

Typical Brit might I add.

You can tell these Brits from a mile away in their extreme senselessness, and primitive nature in comparison to other Whites.

What adoption studies?

Correct, I'm not cherry-picking. Regardless of ethnicity, babies do better in middle class or higher economic environments than in lower economic ones. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Where did I deny that?
It's just to think that American poverty is like Second - World, or Third-World poverty is pretty ridiculous.,

Just about the entire Second-World scores higher IQ's than African Americans.
Despite being poorer.

As for the Third-World, well they are poorer, and do score lower IQ's than African Americans, typically.

But, the difference between the Third-World, and Second-World is largely that one was crushed by Communism, as opposed to one which has trouble making it.

hqdefault.jpg

R1280x0

europe-map.gif

Have someone teach you how to read a map and you'll see that most "Western European" countries are collectivist.

How do you figure that one?

North-Western Europe is basically just Individualist.

Guess what?

The last time Germans, and Poles were on equal playing fields, in the Battle of Grunwald in 1410, the Germans were crushed very bad by Poland.

The German Prussians were forced to pay Homage to Poland, and pay war reparations, becoming a vassal to Poland called Royal Prussia.

R1280x0

europe-map.gif

Guess what?

Just like Africans, Native Americans, Australoids, Siberians, South Asians, the Maori ect. must have been weak in comparison to the whites who colonized them?

But, you wouldn't that would be racist, so you think picking on Poles is non-racist as Poles are White.

You can tell these Brits from a mile away in their extreme senselessness, and primitive nature in comparison to other Whites.
LOL... Finally! You say the word that you hate so much: "Brit". When you struggled with the phrase "Western Europe" it was "British" that you should have said. It was the Brits who colonized North America and Australia. Not Poles. Poles were too weak to colonize and spread their culture. Heck, even the Germans conquered them.

Now, when are you going back to Poland?

Guess what?

The last time Germans, and Poles were on equal playing fields, in the Battle of Grunwald in 1410, the Germans were crushed very bad by Poland.

The German Prussians were forced to pay Homage to Poland, and pay war reparations, becoming a vassal to Poland called Royal Prussia.
....and it's been downhill for the Poles since 1410? Wow. That's a heckuvva long losing streak. You should pack your bags, go to Poland and help them out.

R1280x0

europe-map.gif

Guess what?

LOL... Finally! You say the word that you hate so much: "Brit". When you struggled with the phrase "Western Europe" it was "British" that you should have said. It was the Brits who colonized North America and Australia. Not Poles. Poles were too weak to colonize and spread their culture. Heck, even the Germans conquered them.

Germans never really conquered Poland on their own, the 2 times they did they had support from Russia, and Austria.

Please, Poles crushed larger British forces, and also larger Spanish forces in the Battle Fuengirola in 1810.

It's not so much of a British superiority, as a British land advantage, having a natural mote the English channel to protect them from war.

Guess what?

....and it's been downhill for the Poles since 1410? Wow. That's a heckuvva long losing streak. You should pack your bags, go to Poland and help them out.

I said no such thing, in fact there's literally dozens of battles Poles won when outnumbered since 1410, just not against Germans.

Even in the 20th century too.

Poles did very well in the Polish - Soviet war.

Ones which make the Alamo look like nada.

Like in the Battle of Zadworzne in 1920 where 330 Poles killed 600 + Soviets of the 16,700 large Soviet Fist Cavalry Division.
or
Like in the Battle of Komarow in1920 when 1,700 Poles beat 17,500 Sovies.

R1280x0

europe-map.gif

Guess what?

Germans never really conquered Poland on their own, the 2 times they did they had support from Russia, and Austria.

Please, Poles crushed larger British forces, and also larger Spanish forces in the Battle Fuengirola in 1810.

It's not so much of a British superiority, as a British land advantage, having a natural mote the English channel to protect them from war.
LOL. You brag about winning a battle over 200 years ago then pooh-pooh losing the war.

Again, those "individualist" countries are not Polish descent, they are British and Irish. However, that was a couple hundred years ago. Australians identify as Australians, Canadians as Canadian and American as American. The legacy is British philosophy such as John Locke, but the present is its own. Meanwhile, you pine for Poland, a collectivist state.

Guess what?

I said no such thing, in fact there's literally dozens of battles Poles won when outnumbered since 1410, just not against Germans.

Like in the Battle of Zadworzne in 1920 where 330 Poles killed 600 + Soviets of the 16,700 large Soviet Fist Cavalry Division.
or
All those battles, but still lose the war?

All those battles to bring about a collectivist state?

Guess what?

LOL. You brag about winning a battle over 200 years ago then pooh-pooh losing the war.

Again, those "individualist" countries are not Polish descent, they are British and Irish. However, that was a couple hundred years ago. Australians identify as Australians, Canadians as Canadian and American as American. The legacy is British philosophy such as John Locke, but the present is its own. Meanwhile, you pine for Poland, a collectivist state.

I didn't say those Individualist countries are of Polish descent, now did I?

Nor, would I think of that as something to brag about.

Brits are crown champions of brutality, and their U.S cousins aren't far behind.

I think it's hilarious how Brits of the U.S South tend to conduct themselves, denying healthcare, but supporting war.

Seems just like they have "Death plans for us all"

Not, that I'm an extreme Collectivist either, I think Communism gives too much power, and not enough freedom.

Guess what?

or
All those battles, but still lose the war?

All those battles to bring about a collectivist state?

Poles are considered by most to have won the Polish - Soviet War.

Forum List

Back