Hatred or Anger?

The studies show that people who grow up on wholesome environments which maximize their abilities become more productive citizens than those who grow up in shitholes.
That suggests environment is one potential cause, not the only cause (to exclude genetics as a cause) as you suggested.

Why don't coal miners re invent themselves?

Whites own all the mega corporations. Blacks did a good job when ford, gm and Chrysler were in Detroit. What company can blacks own to make up for that loss?

I don't know what nationality you are but I'm sure they were treated better than blacks the minute they stepped off the boat.
So how does that explain Negro crime in all the other American cities? DeToilet isn't the only crappy black town.

Feel free to post links about Black "bad genes" and statistics.
Here's a recent one I posted in response to someone's claim:
The most violent state in America
Thanks but I saw no evidence backing your conclusions that Blacks have inferior or "bad" genes. It's cultural as proved by adoption studies. Take a black baby out of the ghetto, put them in a middle class home and they become Middle Class Americans. Conversely, stick a white baby in the ghetto and you get another gang-banger.
What adoption studies?
There are multiple studies, several of which are listed in the link below. Obviously, children who are born or adopted into middle class or higher income families fair better than those born in low income families for many reasons such as greater educational access, better nutrition and more stable cultural environments.

The Transracial Adoption Paradox: History, Research, and Counseling Implications of Cultural Socialization
So this study determined that both blacks and whites adopted by the same types of middle class families commit the same crimes at equal rates per capita?

What these studies show is that your per capita crime rate garbage gets thrown out the window into non existence in these situations.

Whites own all the mega corporations. Blacks did a good job when ford, gm and Chrysler were in Detroit. What company can blacks own to make up for that loss?

I don't know what nationality you are but I'm sure they were treated better than blacks the minute they stepped off the boat.
So how does that explain Negro crime in all the other American cities? DeToilet isn't the only crappy black town.

How do you explain the higher number of white crimes?

Oh I forgot, we start doing math and them multiplying things to create a situation that does not exist in order to make up a lie that makes us feel good as white people.

How long do whites get to lie to themselves? Don't compare Irish and Italians to blacks. None of them faced what blacks did. Affirmative Action divides nothing. whites divided he nation themselves by denying the same rights they got to others. If not for Affirmative Action, America as we see it now would not exist. The only people who say this violates the 14th amendment are whites who are racists themselves. Your first line was pure bullshit and that belief needs to die because it's a complete lie. When whites like you face the truth then America will be less divided. YOU are the ones keeping things divided by lying to yourselves to the extent of creating and pushing a race baited lie because whites got mad that laws had to be made to stop whites from the oppression of those not white. These are not special rules and there are no special people. Whites are the ones who have thought they were especially entitled to things and they still do now. That's why your first line exists and you actually believe it.
Whites? Are you a racist? Why not compare Irish, Italians and other groups who have been prejudiced against in the 20th Century just like Blacks? Lemme guess, because they weren't slaves? You might want to go deeper into history on that one. Specifically "indentured servitidue".

No matter, feel free to spread your hate, keep up the divide, push that attitude that "whites" owe you and let's keep playing the race card as an excuse for everything that's wrong with "black" culture in America. Not your responsibility at all, just keep blaming "whites".

I said what I said and racism has nothing to do with it. When you look at the 20th, you see that whites, such as Irish, Italians or whatever practiced racism against blacks. These whites had full constitutional rights .You need to understand that I have gone deep. Much deeper than you apparently. Because indentured servants signed a contract to come here and work for 7 years in return for getting their trip here paid for you fucking idiot. .I will blame whites for what they deserve to be blamed for, whites do owe us and whites have played the mother fucking race card since at least July 4th ,1776. So shove that hate shit right back up your ass.
Which whites owe you, and for what?

Stop asking that dumb ass question. Whites owe us money. That's just the way it is.

Explain to a close minded racist? Nah

Thanks but I saw no evidence backing your conclusions that Blacks have inferior or "bad" genes. It's cultural as proved by adoption studies. Take a black baby out of the ghetto, put them in a middle class home and they become Middle Class Americans. Conversely, stick a white baby in the ghetto and you get another gang-banger.
What adoption studies?
There are multiple studies, several of which are listed in the link below. Obviously, children who are born or adopted into middle class or higher income families fair better than those born in low income families for many reasons such as greater educational access, better nutrition and more stable cultural environments.

The Transracial Adoption Paradox: History, Research, and Counseling Implications of Cultural Socialization
So this study determined that both blacks and whites adopted by the same types of middle class families commit the same crimes at equal rates per capita?

What these studies show is that your per capita crime rate garbage gets thrown out the window into non existence in these situations.
And how do whites know how they would respond if they were treated like 2nd class citizens? Maybe blacks would do even better if treated fairly.

And how do whites know how they would respond if they were treated like 2nd class citizens? Maybe blacks would do even better if treated fairly.
Are you saying "whites" have never been treated as second class citizens? You might try reading history older than the Clinton administration or 1964.

Jews, Muslims, Irish, Italian, Hispanics. You do know that those are cultures, not races, right?

muslim-american-race-of-american-muslims_1472059489563_44986053_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

8fbafbce39a1aea946e9075dd26a8375.jpg

...Black people were doing amazingly well ten years after the civil rights then the progress slowed. Cops treated blacks like second class citizens, white flight, etc. No wonder blacks are mad. I'm surprised they don't lash out more similar to the Palestinians
You want to pass a law requiring people to live where your LW elite dictates they should live? WTF?

How long do whites get to lie to themselves? Don't compare Irish and Italians to blacks. None of them faced what blacks did. Affirmative Action divides nothing. whites divided he nation themselves by denying the same rights they got to others. If not for Affirmative Action, America as we see it now would not exist. The only people who say this violates the 14th amendment are whites who are racists themselves. Your first line was pure bullshit and that belief needs to die because it's a complete lie. When whites like you face the truth then America will be less divided. YOU are the ones keeping things divided by lying to yourselves to the extent of creating and pushing a race baited lie because whites got mad that laws had to be made to stop whites from the oppression of those not white. These are not special rules and there are no special people. Whites are the ones who have thought they were especially entitled to things and they still do now. That's why your first line exists and you actually believe it.
It's the negroes that are here sucking off of the white man. I don't know too many whites drowning to get to some African shithole for a handout.
Many "whites" have their own shitholes to live in and seek government assistance to fund their trailer home and meth habits. Sad.
I'm not sad about it. It happens.
Agreed. Evolution in action.

Again, the problem is cultural not genetic...at least "race" genetics.

You got that right. White racism is a cultural problem.
As is Black racism and Black dependency upon government. Most Americans believe in Individualism over Collectivism. Americans who are black, especially those who are low income or like yourself, believe all Americans owe them money. You are free to sit around doing nothing waiting for Uncle Sugar to give you $10,000 or whatever you believe "reparations" should be, but you'll continue to be disappointed. Only until you grow a strong sense of individuality will you be able to rise up and step forward as a man. You can also try moving to another country that favorites collectivism and/or government dependency.

hqdefault.jpg

Individualism+or+Collectivism+Venn+Diagram.png

It's the negroes that are here sucking off of the white man. I don't know too many whites drowning to get to some African shithole for a handout.
Many "whites" have their own shitholes to live in and seek government assistance to fund their trailer home and meth habits. Sad.

As is Black racism and Black dependency upon government. Most Americans believe in Individualism over Collectivism. Americans who are black, especially those who are low income or like yourself, believe all Americans owe them money. You are free to sit around doing nothing waiting for Uncle Sugar to give you $10,000 or whatever you believe "reparations" should be, but you'll continue to be disappointed. Only until you grow a strong sense of individuality will you be able to rise up and step forward as a man. You can also try moving to another country that favorites collectivism and/or government dependency.

hqdefault.jpg

Sure its easy for you to say. Born white, in a white society, where all the hiring managers are your daddy's friends. And even if they aren't your daddys friends you're still a good old boy because you are white.

Imagine you living in a black run country where you are the minority. You'd probably be more violent than any black. Maybe you'd be like an arab suicide bomber.

Just look at how angry, mean and violent you all are when you are in power. Imagine if you lost that power. Holy fuck you'd be the most rioting mother fuckers ever. Remember this?

The Boston Tea Party was a political protest by the Sons of Liberty in Boston, Massachusetts, on December 16, 1773. The demonstrators, some disguised as Native Americans, in defiance of the Tea Act of May 10, 1773, destroyed an entire shipment of tea sent by the East India Company. They boarded the ships and threw the chests of tea into Boston Harbor. The British government responded harshly and the episode escalated into the American Revolution.

All over some tea?

You can also try moving to another country that favorites collectivism and/or government dependency.

hqdefault.jpg

Why is it basically just a few Western European nations are Individualist, as opposed to most of the World being Collectivist?

Maybe Western Europeans really are just selfish pricks.
History would support it too

Yet you have failed abysmally at providing even a shred of a fact that he placed ending slavery for HUMANITARIAN REASONS above preserving the Union, while I have repeatedly shown evidence of him placing the preservation of the Union first. I never said that he wasnt anti slavery. I said that his priority was keeping the Union whole.
Agreed. Ending slavery was a terrible idea anyway. Killing white people over it was downright evil.
Slavery is an abomination and unChristian. The same goes for killing people because of their race.

So, killing people for other reasons besides race isn't always an abomination?

Let's get real here.

The greedy elite promoted slavery, and genocide land theft as means to gain profits.

It is genetic. Blacks get the bad genes a lot more often. It's statistics.
Feel free to post links about Black "bad genes" and statistics.
What adoption studies?

The biggest adoption study listed here, the Scarr, an Weinberg Transracial Adoption study had come to the conclusion that Blacks, and Mulattoes adopted into middle class households still lagged behind in IQ.

hqdefault.jpg

Sure its easy for you to say. Born white, in a white society, where all the hiring managers are your daddy's friends. And even if they aren't your daddys friends you're still a good old boy because you are white.

Imagine you living in a black run country where you are the minority. You'd probably be more violent than any black. Maybe you'd be like an arab suicide bomber.

Just look at how angry, mean and violent you all are when you are in power. Imagine if you lost that power. Holy fuck you'd be the most rioting mother fuckers ever. Remember this?

The Boston Tea Party was a political protest by the Sons of Liberty in Boston, Massachusetts, on December 16, 1773. The demonstrators, some disguised as Native Americans, in defiance of the Tea Act of May 10, 1773, destroyed an entire shipment of tea sent by the East India Company. They boarded the ships and threw the chests of tea into Boston Harbor. The British government responded harshly and the episode escalated into the American Revolution.

All over some tea?
Nice personal attack and typical of you.

1) My "daddy" was career military. I grew up in a desegregated environment based on merit.

2) Your mention of a black country where whites are a minority is funny because you completely blew away the liberal definition of "white privilege" by replacing it with "black privilege" AKA democracy. Tyranny of the majority...which is why we have a Constitution; to protect the rights of the individual.

3) "Just look at how angry, mean and violent you all are when you are in power." Name one thing that I've done that is "angry, mean and violent" much less while I'm "in power".

Lastly, despite your quotes of my posts and your false accusations against me, you have not disputed nor supported the fact that our differences are primarily cultural, not genetic. You haven't addressed why you support the idea of reparations and that all whites owe all blacks money as IM2 desires.

How high do you want to raise taxes on the Middle Class so you can give it to American blacks? How much do you want to give each black American? Will you divide it up based on their percentage of being black or do you want to give equal payments to anyone who identifies as black?

Yet you have failed abysmally at providing even a shred of a fact that he placed ending slavery for HUMANITARIAN REASONS above preserving the Union, while I have repeatedly shown evidence of him placing the preservation of the Union first. I never said that he wasnt anti slavery. I said that his priority was keeping the Union whole.
Agreed. Ending slavery was a terrible idea anyway. Killing white people over it was downright evil.
Slavery is an abomination and unChristian. The same goes for killing people because of their race.

So, killing people for other reasons besides race isn't always an abomination?

Let's get real here.

The greedy elite promoted slavery, and genocide land theft as means to gain profits.
Like Poles murdering Jews in concentration camps?

Go back to Poland, kid. You've admitted you don't like it here, so grow some balls, back your bags and GTFO.
10486.jpg

Forum List

Back