Have liberals and leftists given up any pretense of doing the right thing?

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
or is everything just a matter of expediency for them?

not just American leftists, but WORLDWIDE!

Donald Trump does the right thing and changes US policy; declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

What happens? SNAP SNAP - right away, we get a bullshit resolution rm the UN to denounce it.

Iran shuts down the internet and starts shooting people that are protesting for freedom and basic human rights

the reaction from the UN and our friends on the left???

Crickets-infestation.jpg

as always, leftists are more concerned about the optics than doing the right thing

what do I mean by optics?

it's simple; leftists need the evil regime in Iran to stay in power to justify Obama's shitty deal and shittier policies

nevermind that the right thing to do is to voice support for things to get better for the people; cuz if that happened, it would make Trump look good, and we can't have that, now can we :dunno:

Donald Trump does the right thing and changes US policy; declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

What happens? SNAP SNAP - right away, we get a bullshit resolution rm the UN to denounce it.

Iran shuts down the internet and starts shooting people that are protesting for freedom and basic human rights

Crickets-infestation.jpg

as always, leftists are more concerned about the optics than doing the right thing

it's simple; leftists need the evil regime in Iran to stay in power to justify Obama's shitty deal and shittier policies

nevermind that the right thing to do is to voice support for things to get better for the people; cuz if that happened, it would make Trump look good, and we can't have that, now can we :dunno:

You don't think that some people might disagree that the change in policy was the right thing?

You don't think that some people might disagree that the change in policy was the right thing?

sure I recognize that fact

but these people who were so outraged about the US affirming that Israel should be able to name their own capital of their own country; those people that were upset and howled loudly about that are eerily silent on Iran right now

seems odd; doncha think???

Crickets-infestation.jpg

What was the UN's reaction when North Korean guards shot one of their own while he was running across the border to freedom?

but these people who were so outraged about the US affirming that Israel should be able to name their own capital of their own country; those people that were upset and howled loudly about that are eerily silent on Iran right now

The atheist left loves Islam and hates the Jews.

What was the UN's reaction when Iran has, repeatedly, threatened to destroy Israel?

I don't know what people you are talking about, and I'm not sure how the current situation in Iran connects to the US officially recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capitol. :dunno:

Crickets-infestation.jpg

What was the UN's reaction when North Korean guards shot one of their own while he was running across the border to freedom?

Are we discussing the UN now? I thought the thread was about leftists, not just the UN.

Crickets-infestation.jpg

Hey dummy, maybe some people just disagree with what you may think is “doing the right thing”.

You can now proceed to have a nice hot cup of STFU while you ponder that possibility.

Hey dummy, maybe some people just disagree with what you may think is “doing the right thing”.

You can now proceed to have a nice hot cup of STFU while you ponder that possibility.

you must have reading comprehension issues

or maybe you just didn't read past the OP?

allow me to direct you to my 2nd response in this very thread; 3rd post overall - where I clearly acknowledged that many disagree with me and do not believe that the Nation of Israel should be allowed to name her own capital.

Now; perhaps you would be willing to address the main point of the thread - why are the cries from many on the left so loud about this issue; yet, deafeningly silent about Iran? Is it because Obama the fool cut a deal and they are fearful to further dismantle his piyiful legacy?

And where is the outrage from the UN? They were quick and loud in their outrage over our new policy towards Israel?

Maybe it's time for the UN to go ahead and move to France. Or maybe Brussels or Berlin.

America First. Then our allies; of which Israel is one of the most important.

unitedstates.gif

Why is it our business what a little piss ant country does? If they want to change their capital then they should use force to do so.

I don't understand why it is a being fucked up deal having to do with national politics what israel can do on their own.

I don't understand why it is a being fucked up deal having to do with national politics what israel can do on their own.
so we agree on that

Israelis should name their own capital!

See how easy that was?

however; the UN voted to condemn the United States for recognizing that

and that same worthless body has zero harsh words for Iran's decision to shut down the internet

seems odd - no?

The atheist left loves Islam and hates the Jews.
Lie

Crickets-infestation.jpg

Are we discussing the UN now? I thought the thread was about leftists, not just the UN.
Well more than 120 countries voted against Trump's decision so that makes the majority of the world leftist.

so we agree on that

See how easy that was?

and that same worthless body has zero harsh words for Iran's decision to shut down the internet

seems odd - no?

Israel should just do it and tell Palestine to fuck its self.

so we agree on that

See how easy that was?

seems odd - no?

Israel should just do it and tell Palestine to fuck its self.

As far as I know, Israel long since made Jerusalem their capital. It is just that the rest of the world hasn't acknowledged it in an attempt to lessen tensions.

They are doing right thing in their goose-stepping commie authoritarian leftist minds.

Commie virtues include envy, sloth, and anything that helps them get and keep power. Nothing is sacred to commie left statists, but power.

Not odd, just leftist.

Scumbags

Forum List

Back