🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have Obama & Holder made it more difficult for future blacks to hold high office?

I couldnt have asked for a better example

Example of what? Grampa is hardly a racist.

As to the OP, no I think people tend to take candidates on their individual merits. At least we've gotten the "first black president" bullshit out of the way.

I thought it was a monumentally historic step in the maturation of America. Follow the trail from the very beginning when Blacks had less that human status, through slavery, the Civil War, Reconstruction, Jim Crow, the Civil Rights era just a short 50 years ago. Honestly, did you ever think you would see a black President in your lifetime? I didn't.

And 200 years from now when historians judge and people are polled I think Obama will be regarded as a "better" President than many of his predecessors and maybe not as "good" as others. I can live with that and still be thankful for America's courage to take that step.

It wasn't a historic step in the maturation of America because obama is and always was incompetent. It was a monumentally knee jerk overcompensation to prove to the world that America finally got over racism. It just didn't work. Black people knew all along that obama was incompetent, but their own racism forced their support. They were patronized with obama's election. Okay, we elected an incompetent boob on the basis of skin color. Are you satisfied NOW? The answer is a resounding NO. Underneath it all, to black people, electing obama was the figurative pat on the head. That's why they never accepted his election as a move toward greater status. Racism has only grown, on both sides.

America didn't show courage, it showed a deep need for an expedient capitulation.

So much pandering I believe so.

I don't see how it will affect it. Liberals will still vote for candidates because they are black and the rest of us will still vote for the best candidate regardless of whether they are black.

That's why in 2012 it was "anybody but Mitt" ,until you were stuck with Mitt.

Or why McCain was accused of being too liberal after he was nominated and lost. :lol:

I don't see how it will affect it. Liberals will still vote for candidates because they are black and the rest of us will still vote for the best candidate regardless of whether they are black.

That's why in 2012 it was "anybody but Mitt" ,until you were stuck with Mitt.

Or why McCain was accused of being too liberal after he was nominated and lost. :lol:

The "best candidate" is in the eye of the voter. There are a lot of liberal Republicans. No one voted for McCain because he was white, they voted for him because he was liberal, they just wanted a little less liberal than the Democrat.

i don't think they will impact the chances of blacks, but i think they will negatively impact the democratic party. the fact that they suck at what they do has nothig to do with color but everyting to do with political ideology
OK. Let's pretend there is a city in need of a new Mayor and city council. Like say Detriot or Chicago and New Orleans. In your wildest dreams do you actually believe the best thing for the city would be to have a Black mayor and city council?
Unfair question. They are ALL IN FUCKING JAIL!!!!!!!!
Voting in a Black mayor and city council is like giving the keys to the hospital drug dispensary to an addict.

Only if people are ignorant enough and bigoted enough to make the actions of a couple of Black people they disagree with, reflect on the rest of "The Blacks" who may run for office.
So now you will explain why virtually every Black who voted voted for Obama.
The reason must be b/c the 'Black community' was so engaged in the nuance of politics, locally and nation wide right? That'a a fucking joke.
The Black community voted for another Black b/c he was Black and they mistakingly believed another Black's promises to them. You have thought they would have learned not to do that when they were four.
Obama has proven himself to be nothing but your average everyday Black man who's all 'cock and talk'.

did baby bush and Donald rumsfeld being so stupid make it more difficult for white males to hold high office?

Boooooooosh did a TERRIBLE job prosecuting the wot. He was a good man though. He inspired people, Obama demeans almost everyone unless of course they belong to some sort of minority class, then they are PANDERED to as mentioned in my op.

Only if people are ignorant enough and bigoted enough to make the actions of a couple of Black people they disagree with, reflect on the rest of "The Blacks" who may run for office.
So now you will explain why virtually every Black who voted voted for Obama.
The reason must be b/c the 'Black community' was so engaged in the nuance of politics, locally and nation wide right? That'a a fucking joke.
The Black community voted for another Black b/c he was Black and they mistakingly believed another Black's promises to them. You have thought they would have learned not to do that when they were four.
Obama has proven himself to be nothing but your average everyday Black man who's all 'cock and talk'.

Thanks for the laugh! Your response to my post pretty much confirms the point I was making.

"On the national level, Democrats typically get around 90 percent of the black vote, even when a black man isn’t running for president as a Democrat. Al Gore got 92 percent of the black vote in 2000; John Kerry got 88 percent in 2004."
So , Obama got three more percentage points. Bid deal.............it deserves no explanation.

I guess that you are ignorant of the fact that many Black people ARE "engaged in the nuance of politics, locally and nation wide.". I'm sure that you don't like many of them.

LOL, your last assertion is pretty funny, you must hang around with and live near some real 'winners', if that's your assessment. There are plenty of people from all ethnic groups who are all 'cock and talk'. I noticed that many of them compensate for their real insecurities and impotence by harboring ignorant and bigoted views against a race of people because they don't like a few people in that race. The scumbags that do so, tend to try to make the MINORITY of Blacks (in this case) who are not doing well, represent the MAJORITY of Black people who are doing well and pursuing the American Dream.

They like to try to find scapegoats to blame all of their own deficiencies on. That's a pretty sad 'mindset' to have. :lol:

did baby bush and Donald rumsfeld being so stupid make it more difficult for white males to hold high office?

Boooooooosh did a TERRIBLE job prosecuting the wot. He was a good man though. He inspired people, Obama demeans almost everyone unless of course they belong to some sort of minority class, then they are PANDERED to as mentioned in my op.

What do you considering pandering?

If Bush didn't hurt white people's chances why should Obama hurt black people's chances?

Obama will hurt black people's chances because all black people are alike????

Sometimes it is amazing how racists think their words are ambiguous.

I didn't say it should, I said I think it will.

Please point to where I said blacks were all alike.

It's funny how some people can't look at possibilities from the outside without inputing their own biases.

The funny thing is you think no one can see through your bullshit :lol:

talk about bullshit, youre full of it, you cant even participate in a simple debate.

Insulted again Sir Buttpluggo?

And no it wont be harder because the idiots who didnt like him in the first place still dont like him. And wont like the next black man either.

I didnt like him because he a pos leftwinger, what is funny is people like you dont even consider black republicans black.,you call them white, uncle toms, oreos, house *******

hell ive said more nice thi gs on this board than you ve ever said about any conservative, you mindnumbed robot dick

Have Obama & Holder made it more difficult for future blacks to hold high office?

Nope. But you guys weren't going to vote for the ******* either way. They are all corrupted from too much time down on "The Plantation" you say.

You shouldn't use the "n" word. Only THEY are allowed to use that word.

And you cry at night about it

wow you are a hypocritical tool. I thougt anyone using that word was racist..oh unlessmthey vote the way you want them too...youre a fucking douche

I thought it was a monumentally historic step in the maturation of America. Follow the trail from the very beginning when Blacks had less that human status, through slavery, the Civil War, Reconstruction, Jim Crow, the Civil Rights era just a short 50 years ago. Honestly, did you ever think you would see a black President in your lifetime? I didn't.

And 200 years from now when historians judge and people are polled I think Obama will be regarded as a "better" President than many of his predecessors and maybe not as "good" as others. I can live with that and still be thankful for America's courage to take that step.

I totally disagree... Obama was put into office solely because of his skin color, which is a giant step backwards.

Where is your evidence proving that? Or is it just your opinion?

It is my deeply held opinion that voting for people because of their skin-color is a giant step backward.

Ok

OP - SAME QUESTION.

(Because the OP is "awonderin' " something very different)

Yes

Nope, I voted for Keys, would have voted for Cain had his "skeletons" not come out, may vote for Carson if he runs depending on what he puts forth as his proposed agenda.

But by all means continue with your racisim bullshit. Would racism play a factor for some others? Certainly but that has nothing to do with me.

Then why in the world would your original post be "awonderin' " if blacks (you didn't say pro-Obama politicians or anti-Obama politicians - YOU SAID BLACKS and only blacks - and you made no distinction about their political leanings) would be hurt politically by the Obama administration.

You are the one that made race the only distinction. YOU are the one who was awonderin' if ALL blacks would be hurt by Obama - just because they share the same skin color.

I appreciate how you really feel the need to backtrack now - but you posted it, not me or anyone else.

We've all recognized the racism inherent in your speculation.

come on you know what he meant.
first people aaid with obama winning it woukd be easier for blacks to win again, do you disagree with that?

Second if someone lime that a black, gay, or woman is the first, but a complete failure, people wonder if people would vote

Its like obamas election. People were shocked a black guy won, why?

The liberal press did t think whites would vote forma black, which is fucking retarded. Have you ever noticed that blacks who are elected in majority white districts tend to be republican? Why is that?

Prosecuting the war on terror? He made up the war on terror.

Sorry. Only Obama deranged loons believe the nonsense you post

Prosecuting the war on terror? He made up the war on terror.

Sorry. Only Obama deranged loons believe the nonsense you post

Made it up lol

Obama must be killing ghosts then

If that low primate Sheila Jackson can hold office anything is possible although I could say the same for people like McCain.

Forum List

Back