🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have Obama & Holder made it more difficult for future blacks to hold high office?

If Bush didn't hurt white people's chances why should Obama hurt black people's chances?

Obama will hurt black people's chances because all black people are alike????

Sometimes it is amazing how racists think their words are ambiguous.

I didn't say it should, I said I think it will.

Please point to where I said blacks were all alike.

It's funny how some people can't look at possibilities from the outside without inputing their own biases.

Yes, yes ... you were "just awonderin' "
Where have we heard that before?

The ONLY way that one man's shortcomings are transferred to ALL who share that man's color is through racism.

Boggles the mind that racists think they are being coy, they think they've "covered their bases". But their racism comes blazing through anyway. People aren't stupid - it's not rocket surgery.

Last edited:
I don't understand why it would. Really. Maybe the OP should explain.

Because they've done a job that amounts to criminal action.

It wont affect all blacks. It might affect blacks who align with Obama's views and policies. If no one could trust Obama, why should we trust anyone spouting the same nonsense? And that should go for whatever race the candidate is.

It wont affect all blacks. It might affect blacks who align with Obama's views and policies. If no one could trust Obama, why should we trust anyone spouting the same nonsense? And that should go for whatever race the candidate is.

Would it affect whites that align with Obama's policies in the same way?
Would it affect blacks who refute his policies?

Already covered in my post.

Ok

OP - SAME QUESTION.

(Because the OP is "awonderin' " something very different)

Ok

OP - SAME QUESTION.

Yes

Nope, I voted for Keys, would have voted for Cain had his "skeletons" not come out, may vote for Carson if he runs depending on what he puts forth as his proposed agenda.

But by all means continue with your racisim bullshit. Would racism play a factor for some others? Certainly but that has nothing to do with me.

BHO and Holder have made it much more likely for blacks to hold high office and for the far right not to hold high office.

Ok

OP - SAME QUESTION.

Yes

Nope, I voted for Keys, would have voted for Cain had his "skeletons" not come out, may vote for Carson if he runs depending on what he puts forth as his proposed agenda.

But by all means continue with your racisim bullshit. Would racism play a factor for some others? Certainly but that has nothing to do with me.

Then why in the world would your original post be "awonderin' " if blacks (you didn't say pro-Obama politicians or anti-Obama politicians - YOU SAID BLACKS and only blacks - and you made no distinction about their political leanings) would be hurt politically by the Obama administration.

You are the one that made race the only distinction. YOU are the one who was awonderin' if ALL blacks would be hurt by Obama - just because they share the same skin color.

I appreciate how you really feel the need to backtrack now - but you posted it, not me or anyone else.

We've all recognized the racism inherent in your speculation.

I don't think so...Obabble and Holder set the bar so low, Amos and Andy would look like powerhouses.

The Gruesome Twosome have made it impossible. No matter how good the black candidate may appear, he will be assumed to be untrustworthy.

The Gruesome Twosome have made it impossible. No matter how good the black candidate may appear, he will be assumed to be untrustworthy.

Only among those who attach one man's shortcomings to every other person of the same race. You know, racists.

Ok

OP - SAME QUESTION.

Yes

Then why in the world would your original post be "awonderin' " if blacks (you didn't say pro-Obama politicians or anti-Obama politicians - YOU SAID BLACKS and only blacks - and you made no distinction about their political leanings) would be hurt politically by the Obama administration.

You are the one that made race the only distinction. YOU are the one who was awonderin' if ALL blacks would be hurt by Obama - just because they share the same skin color.

I appreciate how you really feel the need to backtrack now - but you posted it, not me or anyone else.

If you aren't going to accept an answer don't ask the question.

And "you all" dont recognize anything, you see what you want to see. Simple as that.

Yes

If you aren't going to accept an answer don't ask the question.

And "you all" dont recognize anything, you see what you want to see. Simple as that.

Translation: "Don't ask a question if you aren't going to swallow my bullshit answer."

Sorry dude, YOU are the one that made the racist post. Of course NOW you want to blame everyone else. I've never met anyone who WANTS to see racism. It's ugly.

I get it - being forced to confront your racism is a very uncomfortable thing. Instead of serious reflection, many would do as you have - lash out at those around to blame someone else. It's an all-too-common response - among those who refuse to grow and develop into better human beings.

I am sympathetic to your personal turmoil. I wish the best for you.

Last edited:
What would people think if an Hispanic 'community organizer' (Obama never even 'organized' anything) with literally zero political experience other than to vote 'present' habitually was allowed by the LIB 'back-room boys' to run for President because they knew virtually every hispanic would vote for the hispanic simply because he was an hispanic?
That's exactly what the Blacks did.
"My skin color is green. The 'numbers' show that if every green skinned voter votes for me I'll win. It doesn't matter that I have no qualifications for the job though."
The demographics show that the Black vote will not turn out in anything like the numbers Obama got if a White woman' runs. Hillary decked out in huge bright flower print dresses with matching hat and gloves suddenly seen coming out of Southern Baptist churches and sprinkling 'ebonics' into her public comments is not going to cut it. Yes the Black voter is factually about 15 IQ points lower than the average White voter but the Black voters still aren't collectively dumb enough to believe more LIB bull-shit lies about how "if you vote for me I'll give you even more free shit then Obama did".

We have had plenty of bad white presidents before him. If you judge every other black candidate based off Obama's performance then, yes, you most likely are racist.

Deserving of a bump.

Frankly, I'm surprised at the OP. I really though he was a bigger man than that. It would be like saying that if Donald Sterling were bald, would that make it harder for bald men to own Professional Basketball Teams.

No smack here; I'm truly surprised that he would write something so prejudiced. :sad:

So much pandering I believe so.

i don't think they will impact the chances of blacks, but i think they will negatively impact the democratic party. the fact that they suck at what they do has nothig to do with color but everyting to do with political ideology

Forum List

Back