🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have Obama & Holder made it more difficult for future blacks to hold high office?

first people aaid with obama winning it woukd be easier for blacks to win again, do you disagree with that?

yes

Second if someone lime that a black, gay, or woman is the first, but a complete failure, people wonder if people would vote

I'm not sure what you are asking.

But what I am certain of is that only a racist would attach the characteristics of one person to evry other person of the same color.

That's a no brainer, easy call - racism.

And you can't hide it. Sure there are some people who make a living by screaming "racism" when no racism is present. And others try to scream "no racism" when racism is clearly present.

And it is a very rare racist who will admit to being a racist.

But that doesn't change the fact that in spite of all the noise, and denials, and false accusations, 90% of people are smart enough to spot real racism when they see it. It's not some mysterious, ambiguous, ill-defined abstraction. It's pretty darn clear.

Boooooooosh did a TERRIBLE job prosecuting the wot. He was a good man though. He inspired people, Obama demeans almost everyone unless of course they belong to some sort of minority class, then they are PANDERED to as mentioned in my op.

Prosecuting the war on terror? He made up the war on terror.

Sorry. Only Obama deranged loons believe the nonsense you post

Made it up lol

Obama must be killing ghosts then

Such simple levels of comprehension and still...Gramps cant understand it for shit

Forum List

Back