🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have Obama & Holder made it more difficult for future blacks to hold high office?

I don't understand why it would. Really. Maybe the OP should explain.

Because they've done a job that amounts to criminal action.

It wont affect all blacks. It might affect blacks who align with Obama's views and policies. If no one could trust Obama, why should we trust anyone spouting the same nonsense? And that should go for whatever race the candidate is.

So....this applies to all whites too?

There is a reason that only the racists are defending you gramps. (see above) Soul-searching time.

Perhaps because everyone but you is posting ON TOPIC.

Eww did daddy's lil' man neg rep me.

So the topic of your original post, is not "on topic"??????

You posted a racist comment in the very first post. It's not ambiguous, it's not debatable, it's not a question.

The only way one man's shortcomings are attached to every other person of the same color is through racism. You can blame me if it makes you feel better. But you are the one who posted it - you need to check yourself.

We have had plenty of bad white presidents before him. If you judge every other black candidate based off Obama's performance then, yes, you most likely are racist.

Deserving of a bump.

Frankly, I'm surprised at the OP. I really though he was a bigger man than that. It would be like saying that if Donald Sterling were bald, would that make it harder for bald men to own Professional Basketball Teams.

No smack here; I'm truly surprised that he would write something so prejudiced. :sad:

Agreed. But I guess I'm not as surprised as you are.

There is a reason that only the racists are defending you gramps. (see above) Soul-searching time.

You posted a racist comment in the very first post. It's not ambiguous, it's not debatable, it's not a question.

The only way one man's shortcomings are attached to every other person of the same color is through racism. You can blame me if it makes you feel better. But you are the one who posted it - you need to check yourself.

You've made your assessment known. In fact you did so with your first post. The rest is just trolling. Don't like negs don't act like an idiot.

Ps. Cry more please

You've made your assessment known. In fact you did so with your first post. The rest is just trolling. Don't like negs don't act like an idiot.

Ps. Cry more please

You made your racism known - with your first post
And yet you keep trying to twist your way out, so I keep reminding you of your racism and subsequent dishonesty.

I could respect someone who said - "You know, I just didn't think that through. That was a bad post and one I wish I'd never made."

But to try to worm out of it in such a dishonest way ... sorry dude. No respect given because no respect EARNED.

I'll leave you now, so you can do whatever you have to do to try to fix things as best you can without being held to a standard of honesty by me. I wish you well.

Last edited:

Ps. Cry more please

You made your racism known - with your first post
And yet you keep trying to twist your way out, so I keep reminding you of your racism and subsequent dishonesty.

I could respect someone who said - "You know, I just didn't think that through. That was a bad post and one I wish I'd never made."

But to try to worm out of it in such a dishonest way ... sorry dude. No respect given because no respect EARNED.

I haven't tried to twist anything you idiot. You asked me a direct question and I gave you a direct abswer. I stand 100% behind my words fool. No worming required.

Troll harder

This is what happens when a racist idiot tries to be clever. Everyone sees thru him but he continues to try and "explain away" his bullshit.

Where's my chicken yo?

I couldnt have asked for a better example

Example of what? Grampa is hardly a racist.

As to the OP, no I think people tend to take candidates on their individual merits. At least we've gotten the "first black president" bullshit out of the way.

I thought it was a monumentally historic step in the maturation of America. Follow the trail from the very beginning when Blacks had less that human status, through slavery, the Civil War, Reconstruction, Jim Crow, the Civil Rights era just a short 50 years ago. Honestly, did you ever think you would see a black President in your lifetime? I didn't.

And 200 years from now when historians judge and people are polled I think Obama will be regarded as a "better" President than many of his predecessors and maybe not as "good" as others. I can live with that and still be thankful for America's courage to take that step.

Many of you have bought into the lefty political rhetoric that President Obama is not liked because he is black, rather than the fact it's his political ideology. He is way too far left for the mainstream American ideology. Most people voted for him the 2nd time because they still believed him. Now they don't, he has lied to the people too many times. Many just voted because he is black, a Dem and they knew nothing about the issues.

There are plenty of very popular blacks running as Republicans.
Dr. Ben Carson said he might conceder if the public wanted him and there was no other good candidate, Herman Cain, Alan Keys, Mia Love, Condoleezza Rice even though she has said no, many want her to run.

If there was a good , popular Black person running on the Republican ticket, I don't think that the far left policies of Obama and Holder will harm any conservative Blacks.

It's always the left who make it about race.

I don't think so. For some, they may be reluctant, but for most Americans they recognize who Obama and Holder are and will be unwilling to put these types in positions of power... regardless of skin color.

Or at least let's hope so.

I couldnt have asked for a better example

As to the OP, no I think people tend to take candidates on their individual merits. At least we've gotten the "first black president" bullshit out of the way.

I thought it was a monumentally historic step in the maturation of America. Follow the trail from the very beginning when Blacks had less that human status, through slavery, the Civil War, Reconstruction, Jim Crow, the Civil Rights era just a short 50 years ago. Honestly, did you ever think you would see a black President in your lifetime? I didn't.

And 200 years from now when historians judge and people are polled I think Obama will be regarded as a "better" President than many of his predecessors and maybe not as "good" as others. I can live with that and still be thankful for America's courage to take that step.

I totally disagree... Obama was put into office solely because of his skin color, which is a giant step backwards.

Ps. Cry more please

Uh oh, this is right before you twells the mods on you for being a meanie

I totally disagree... Obama was put into office solely because of his skin color, which is a giant step backwards.

Where is your evidence proving that? Or is it just your opinion?

Many of you have bought into the lefty political rhetoric that President Obama is not liked because he is black, rather than the fact it's his political ideology. He is way too far left for the mainstream American ideology. Most people voted for him the 2nd time because they still believed him. Now they don't, he has lied to the people too many times. Many just voted because he is black, a Dem and they knew nothing about the issues.

There are plenty of very popular blacks running as Republicans.
Dr. Ben Carson said he might conceder if the public wanted him and there was no other good candidate, Herman Cain, Alan Keys, Mia Love, Condoleezza Rice even though she has said no, many want her to run.

If there was a good , popular Black person running on the Republican ticket, I don't think that the far left policies of Obama and Holder will harm any conservative Blacks.

It's always the left who make it about race.

You are right on.
If the truth about 'Fast and furious, Benghazi, the IRS used as a political weapon, and ObamaCare had been known he would not have been reelected.

I'll never vote for a black Democrat, but then, I'll never vote for a white Democrat either.

There are plenty of black Republicans I would vote for, but that doesn't matter to the Left, I'm a racist because I didn't vote for Obama.

Nah, the community organizer was just too centrist....perhaps a candidate from the new black panthers, or "color of change" next time...

So much pandering I believe so.

Have Obama & Holder made it more difficult for future blacks to hold high office?

Nope. But you guys weren't going to vote for the ******* either way. They are all corrupted from too much time down on "The Plantation" you say.

You shouldn't use the "n" word. Only THEY are allowed to use that word.

Ps. Cry more please

Uh oh, this is right before you twells the mods on you for being a meanie

Silly of me to expect people to post on topic and follow the fucking rules. Liberal trolling is permitted I guess. And by the way I don't message the mods, I leave that to you liberal pussies.

Forum List

Back