Have The Videos Given You Pause?

Then, using that logic, cops,are not the problem....so why target them as you did?

They are part of the problem.

They choose to serve enforce unjust laws (all laws), and therefore they suck.

If they want to quit their job and pursue a career in politics, then that is their business.

Last edited:
higgs.png
THAT is a load of bullshit.

Then, using that logic, cops,are not the problem....so why target them as you did?
Then, using that logic, concentration camp guards were not the problem...so why were they targeted as they were?

THAT is a load of bullshit.

A load of bullshit that you are making no effort to refute. Stop being a tool and back up your conjecture.

How is a government goon not morally incorrect for enforcing a system of morally unjust laws?

Here's a better answer. We have a lot of dumb laws... that most of us agreed should be laws.

These laws weren't imposed by a dictator,t hey were imposed by elected officials trying to please a majority of their constituents.

Can you give us an example of laws that are unjust, cruel or wicked?

Because I promise you, most laws, you ask people, 'Yeah, that sounds reasonable."

I think these shootings have always been with us
The difference is everything is on video. Cops video every stop. Pedestrians have a video camera in their pocket. Local merchants have video surveillance cameras. Everything is online within minutes

Cops have a tough job. They make a decision within split seconds. Some are good at it, others are in over their heads. I don't think it is racism as much as fear of the situation. Once a cop fires, the decision stays with them the rest of their lives. A mistake gets broadcast around the country and you are labeled a "killer cop"

Here's a better answer. We have a lot of dumb laws... that most of us agreed should be laws.

False.

Most of the established laws were not determined by popular consensus.

These laws weren't imposed by a dictator,t hey were imposed by elected officials trying to please a majority of their constituents.

Interestingly naive that you believe the state is run by the people

Can you give us an example of laws that are unjust, cruel or wicked?

All of them.

Because I promise you, most laws, you ask people, 'Yeah, that sounds reasonable."

Since when have most people been reasonable?

In fact, most people are submissive sheep that do not possess the capacity for reason or independent thought.

Last edited:
Cops have a tough job. They make a decision within split seconds. Some are good at it, others are in over their heads. I don't think it is racism as much as fear of the situation. Once a cop fires, the decision stays with them the rest of their lives. A mistake gets broadcast around the country and you are labeled a "killer cop"

If the sole role of government goons was to patrol around and respond to distress calls, there would be a lot less outrage.

Whatever crime or social issues the state did not help create, it will instigate later through its goon squad.

Notice how almost all these shootings and beatings usually involve the goons confronting a civilian for something very trivial and unimportant. Americans are getting shot down for disobeying tedious traffic laws.

If the sole role of government goons was to patrol around and respond to distress calls, there would be a lot less outrage.

Whatever crime or social issues the state did not help create, it will instigate later through its goon squad.

Notice how almost all these shootings and beatings usually involve the goons confronting a civilian for something very trivial and unimportant. Americans are getting shot down for disobeying tedious traffic laws.
Link?

Forum List

Back