Have we become a better nation by deviating from the intent of our founders?

None have stated such. Rather we have admitted to being MEN, and not doormats that act more like weak women. Most people here would sacrifice their lives for their family, while you would whimper in a corner. That should settle the question about who is superior.

It is too late to lie about it now, we have 20 pages of you people saying women are inferior, that includes your wives.

This whole thing started because BL said that women were inferior and needed to be commanded by the men folk.

What a fucking pussy you are, you cannot even stand up for your own words.
We said, that women can compete with men in some areas, but overall, men are superior to women in a lot of areas.

Just like I am superior to you in Every Area.

Now, don't you have a child to breast feed, Beta?

There is a lot more in the war zone. The primal protections of men for women will affect comraderie. Women have the time of the month and the enemy can smell that for miles. Women have special set up for going to the bathroom for them. If captured it will not be a good thing. And more then that....much more then that, it is bad enough men die because of friendly fire. But there are plenty of father and mothers who do not want to hear of their son killed in a dangerous situation because of some ph ukn prog commie experiment.

Nobody is saying that women make better combat troops that men. What I am saying is that the fact men are better combat troops does not make women inferior to men, it just means that in that one area men are better suited.

The fact that men make better combat troops does not lead to people's wives being inferior to them which is what every one of these people are saying, that their wives are inferior to them only because they are women.

"The fact that men make better combat troops"'

MOST men make better combat troops than MOST women.

I am perfectly happy to allow any women capable of doing the job the right to go for it.

I was speaking in generalities, remember the issue that is at hand is the claim women are inferior to men solely on the basis of their sex. Each of these men have stated their wives are inferior to them

"Each of these men have stated their wives are inferior to them"

I didn't go that far back in the thread!

I am sure that THEIR WIVES really are inferior to them.

even though they, themselves, are the embarrassment of humanity......

you make a good point, anyone woman that would let their husband command them like they do the dog is an inferior human.

There is a lot more in the war zone. The primal protections of men for women will affect comraderie. Women have the time of the month and the enemy can smell that for miles. Women have special set up for going to the bathroom for them. If captured it will not be a good thing. And more then that....much more then that, it is bad enough men die because of friendly fire. But there are plenty of father and mothers who do not want to hear of their son killed in a dangerous situation because of some ph ukn prog commie experiment.

Nobody is saying that women make better combat troops that men. What I am saying is that the fact men are better combat troops does not make women inferior to men, it just means that in that one area men are better suited.

The fact that men make better combat troops does not lead to people's wives being inferior to them which is what every one of these people are saying, that their wives are inferior to them only because they are women.

I am perfectly happy to allow any women capable of doing the job the right to go for it.

I was speaking in generalities, remember the issue that is at hand is the claim women are inferior to men solely on the basis of their sex. Each of these men have stated their wives are inferior to them

you make a good point, anyone woman that would let their husband command them like they do the dog is an inferior human.

Yeah, just like in the army that you participated in. How did you let them think you were a dog?

And yet you did it for years.

None have stated such. Rather we have admitted to being MEN, and not doormats that act more like weak women. Most people here would sacrifice their lives for their family, while you would whimper in a corner. That should settle the question about who is superior.

It is too late to lie about it now, we have 20 pages of you people saying women are inferior, that includes your wives.

This whole thing started because BL said that women were inferior and needed to be commanded by the men folk.

We said, that women can compete with men in some areas, but overall, men are superior to women in a lot of areas.

Nope, that is not what was said. What was said is that women are inferior to men...period. This is why the man must command his wife, because the wife is too stupid and inferior to know how to do anything without her man telling her what to do.

You just aren't a strong enough man to lead anyone, especially a woman.

Lead does not mean to Lord over or abuse, or treat like property, like your Mooslim allies do, and like your women do to you.

iu

Yeah, just like in the army that you participated in. How did you let them think you were a dog?

How many times must I tell you I was never in the army?

Well then _INSERT WHATEVER JOB YOU DID_.

Gator, your worldview is laughably stupid, and it's all because of the fact that you aren't man enough and also not able to accept that you are not man enough so that you could improve and BECOME man enough. That's the bottom line.

Nope, that is not what was said. What was said is that women are inferior to men...period. This is why the man must command his wife, because the wife is too stupid and inferior to know how to do anything without her man telling her what to do.
Nah, you are trying to restate things. Just another hoax, like Russian Collusion. You'll go on and on and on about a myth and exaggeration for months.

20 years in the Marine Corps and the rank of Gunnery Sergeant prove you are mistaken.

Nah, you are trying to restate things. Just another hoax, like Russian Collusion. You'll go on and on and on about a myth and exaggeration for months.

Except I never bought into the Russian Hoax and have 1000 post on here saying I think Trump did nothing illegal.

what else do you have little man?

20 years in the Marine Corps and the rank of Gunnery Sergeant prove you are mistaken.

There you go, 20 years taking commands like a dog.

Well then _INSERT WHATEVER JOB YOU DID_.

Gator, your worldview is laughably stupid, and it's all because of the fact that you aren't man enough and also not able to accept that you are not man enough so that you could improve and BECOME man enough. That's the bottom line.

You do not even know what it means to be a man, you think lording over your wife and commanding her makes you man. You think that telling yourself that you are superior to women makes you a man.

you are a joke, a caricature of a real man.

and 20 years of giving them as well.

you are so clueless it is scary you are allowed to procreate.

So did he get castrated? He has way too much Estrogen flowing in his veins.

How did he end up like this?
44-dirty-humor-part-4.gif

Mostly taking them... and of course the women can give orders to the children and what-not to follow your stupid analogy.

As many people have already stated, acting like an assertive man or in short, a man, does not mean that you abuse women. That's retarded, and your error.

Alpha Males are always allowed to procreate. That's why half of LibTard Children are fathered unknowingly by Righty Alpha Males.
Your womenz know where to get that good "D"

Mostly taking them...

not really. After you hit the rank of Sgt you tend to give more than you take.

and of course the women can give orders to the children and what-not to follow your stupid analogy.

and now you equate adult women with children. What's next? First apes and now children.

As many people have already stated, acting like an assertive man or in short, a man, does not mean that you abuse women. That's retarded, and your specific error.

One can be assertive and not command their wife.

What is so bad about a marriage being an equal partnership?

Why do you have to think that you are superior to your spouse? What drives you to hold such a low view of someone you are supposed to love?

Alpha Males are always allowed to procreate. That's why half of LibTard Children are fathered unknowingly by Righty Alpha Males.
Your womenz know where to get that good "D"

If I were Gator I would get that DNA test ordered quicker than Hillary's emails disappeared from her server.

Mostly taking them...

and of course the women can give orders to the children and what-not to follow your stupid analogy.

and now you equate adult women with children. What's next? First apes and now children.

As many people have already stated, acting like an assertive man or in short, a man, does not mean that you abuse women. That's retarded, and your specific error.

Why do you have to think that you are superior to your spouse? What drives you to hold such a low view of someone you are supposed to love?
I see you more as a taker or catcher.

Just saying.

Mostly taking them...

I see you more as a taker or catcher.

Just saying.

That is because you are a brain dead sheep.

Forum List

Back