Have we become a better nation by deviating from the intent of our founders?

What's wrong with comparing women to apes? Are you saying women are BETTER and not just DIFFERENT to apes?

Gator, this is some stupid shit you keep posting.

I am going to go with women are smarter than apes, but that's just me. Clearly they are equal in reality.

With each post you prove my point over and over again.

Thank you.

No dude, really, women are SMARTER than apes, and not just different. They are NOT equal to apes in IQ.

Dumbass.

We all know the superior effectiveness of the female armies during WWII. That's what everybody used.

Unfortunately Gator, women are not better marksmans and even if they were war is a lot more than being able to shoot straight. As someone who has been in the army, you should know all of this, yet for some reason refuse to accept it.

Again, I don't understand how any woman who is worth a shit tolerates this sort of obvious lies. No one believes the bullshit with a straight face.

In WWII brute strength was important. That is less so in today's world.

They are better marksmen, it is a fact. It is one that was told to me by my PMI in the Marine Corps.

I was not in the Army, I was in the Marines. Women made just as good a Marine as did the men.
I think a woman can shoot as well as a man. They have a bit better dexterity. One of the issues though is carrying gear, carrying another wounded soldier. A woman is going to have to really muscle up to do that stuff. And we will never be able to eliminate having to go house to house, and seeing the white of The Enemy'a Eyes. Technology can help avoid a small percentage of that, but when you have to occupy and secure a territory, it is down to Mano Y Mano.

This is true, and men are better suited for such actions. One more area where they are different.

But again, different does not mean better or worse...just different.

A Remington 870 is a better weapon for going house to house than the Barrett M82, yet I doubt anyone would all it a superior weapon to the M82

Different and Superior are not the same thing. It is an Intellectual and Rhetorical Fallacy to Equate Different with Equal.

Different is more synonymous with two like things, and are differentiated one from another by minor characteristics.

A Frog is not different than The Bass who preys upon it for it's food source. The Frog is inferior.

The Bass is Inferior to The Eagle who preys upon it.

Different would be a Small Mouth Bass compared to a Large Mouth Bass. They are in the same class, and one could be Superior to the other, or they could be entirely equal. You'd have to test that out via competition.

Liberals use a dictionary for toilet paper, and are always shitting on the meaning of words. It's what they do.

George Orwell told us this is what they do.

It's what you are doing now.

Forced Equality is a Fallacy, and not good for Society.

It is better to create Equal Opportunity instead.

That is called America, my friend, where a woman, a black man, a yellow man, a white man, and a red man, can run a business or run for political office on an level playing field that allows the best man or woman win if they have what it takes.

We all know the superior effectiveness of the female armies during WWII. That's what everybody used.

Unfortunately Gator, women are not better marksmans and even if they were war is a lot more than being able to shoot straight. As someone who has been in the army, you should know all of this, yet for some reason refuse to accept it.

Again, I don't understand how any woman who is worth a shit tolerates this sort of obvious lies. No one believes the bullshit with a straight face.

They are better marksmen, it is a fact. It is one that was told to me by my PMI in the Marine Corps.

I was not in the Army, I was in the Marines. Women made just as good a Marine as did the men.
I think a woman can shoot as well as a man. They have a bit better dexterity. One of the issues though is carrying gear, carrying another wounded soldier. A woman is going to have to really muscle up to do that stuff. And we will never be able to eliminate having to go house to house, and seeing the white of The Enemy'a Eyes. Technology can help avoid a small percentage of that, but when you have to occupy and secure a territory, it is down to Mano Y Mano.

This is true, and men are better suited for such actions. One more area where they are different.

A Remington 870 is a better weapon for going house to house than the Barrett M82, yet I doubt anyone would all it a superior weapon to the M82
There is a lot more in the war zone. The primal protections of men for women will affect comraderie. Women have the time of the month and the enemy can smell that for miles. Women have special set up for going to the bathroom for them. If captured it will not be a good thing. And more then that....much more then that, it is bad enough men die because of friendly fire. But there are plenty of father and mothers who do not want to hear of their son killed in a dangerous situation because of some ph ukn prog commie experiment.

Some women are big enough and strong enough to do the job.

some men are small and weak.

there should be a minimum standard of (height? size? strength? abilities?)

and any person, male or female, who passes the standards should be accepted.

and now it is time for conservatives to call me "god hating liberal scum".....

Different and Superior are not the same thing. It is an Intellectual and Rhetorical Fallacy to Equate Different with Equal.

Different is more synonymous with two like things, and are differentiated one from another by minor characteristics.

A Frog is not different than The Bass who preys upon it for it's food source. The Frog is inferior.

The Bass is Inferior to The Eagle who preys upon it.

Different would be a Small Mouth Bass compared to a Large Mouth Bass. They are in the same class, and one could be Superior to the other, or they could be entirely equal. You'd have to test that out via competition.

Liberals use a dictionary for toilet paper, and are always shitting on the meaning of words. It's what they do.

George Orwell told us this is what they do.

It's what you are doing now.

Forced Equality is a Fallacy, and not good for Society.

It is better to create Equal Opportunity instead.

That is called America, my friend, where a woman, a black man, a yellow man, a white man, and a red man, can run a business or run for political office on an level playing field that allows the best man or woman win if they have what it takes.
In usual logic systems, "different" is defined as "not equal". But that won't prevent Gamma Gator from embracing his meaningless word tango in an attempt to appear even bigger doormat and less of a man than he already is shown to be.

There is a lot more in the war zone. The primal protections of men for women will affect comraderie. Women have the time of the month and the enemy can smell that for miles. Women have special set up for going to the bathroom for them. If captured it will not be a good thing. And more then that....much more then that, it is bad enough men die because of friendly fire. But there are plenty of father and mothers who do not want to hear of their son killed in a dangerous situation because of some ph ukn prog commie experiment.

"ph ukn prog commie"

making your opinion ignorant and worthless.

the world is changing....MEN don't OWN ALL of it anymore

and if a women is man enough to do the job she should have that right.

if YOU aren't man enough to accept women as equals then YOU should not be allowed in the military.

Gator is nor smarter than the apes... they are just different.

I accept your surrender! Now you have to compare human women to apes...I will take that as a win.

What's wrong with comparing women to apes? Are you saying women are BETTER and not just DIFFERENT to apes?

I am going to go with women are smarter than apes, but that's just me. Clearly they are equal in reality.

Women are superior to apes in intellect, but are not superior to apes in strength. Neither are men superior to apes in strength.

Apes and man are not a little different, it goes beyond that. They are inferior as a species in some areas, and superior in others.

Apes are dissimilar, to man as a woman is dissimilar to a man.

Nobody is saying that women make better combat troops that men. What I am saying is that the fact men are better combat troops does not make women inferior to men, it just means that in that one area men are better suited.

The fact that men make better combat troops does not lead to people's wives being inferior to them which is what every one of these people are saying, that their wives are inferior to them only because they are women.

Gator is nor smarter than the apes... they are just different.

I accept your surrender! Now you have to compare human women to apes...I will take that as a win.

Women are superior to apes in intellect, but are not superior to apes in strength. Neither are men superior to apes in strength.

Apes and man are not a little different, it goes beyond that. They are inferior as a species in some areas, and superior in others.

Apes are dissimilar, to man as a woman is dissimilar to a man.

The fact that you now have to compere humans to apes to try and make your point a valid point should be enough to tell you how fucked up your point is.

But it won't. you are too stupid for that.

Nobody is saying that women make better combat troops that men. What I am saying is that the fact men are better combat troops does not make women inferior to men, it just means that in that one area men are better suited.

The fact that men make better combat troops does not lead to people's wives being inferior to them which is what every one of these people are saying, that their wives are inferior to them only because they are women.

"The fact that men make better combat troops"'

MOST men make better combat troops than MOST women.

I am perfectly happy to allow any women capable of doing the job the right to go for it.

I am perfectly happy to allow any women capable of doing the job the right to go for it.

I was speaking in generalities, remember the issue that is at hand is the claim women are inferior to men solely on the basis of their sex. Each of these men have stated their wives are inferior to them

I was speaking in generalities, remember the issue that is at hand is the claim women are inferior to men solely on the basis of their sex. Each of these men have stated their wives are inferior to them

"Each of these men have stated their wives are inferior to them"

I didn't go that far back in the thread!

I am sure that THEIR WIVES really are inferior to them.

even though they, themselves, are the embarrassment of humanity......

None have stated such. Rather we have admitted to being MEN, and not doormats that act more like weak women. Most people here would sacrifice their lives for their family, while you would whimper in a corner. That should settle the question about who is superior.

BrokeLoser, this is what women want:

"The strongest woman and the most strident feminist wants to be led by, and to submit to, a more powerful man. Polarity is the core of a healthy loving relationship. She does not want the prerogative to walk all over you with her capricious demands and mercurial moods. Her emotions are a hurricane, her soul a saboteur. Think of yourself as a bulwark against her tempest. When she grasps for a pillar to steady herself against the whipping winds or yearns for an authority figure to foil her worst instincts, it is you who has to be there… strong, solid, unshakable and immovable."

This is what Gator believes:

"You can’t blame guys for feeling exasperated. We expect them to be psychic and to know what we’re thinking. As in the Dodge commercial, many men think that if they “behave,” their woman will be happy. If they disappoint us, we are unreasonable, intolerant, unpredictable, moody, PMS-ing or nagging. Sometimes it seems that it’s never enough. It’s really not men’s fault for not knowing what women really want. So here it is, simply. Women want three things from men: someone who cares about them, someone who will listen and respond honestly, and someone they can share a laugh with. In other words, a good friend. Everything else falls under one of these categories."

Vox Popoli: Never listen to female advice about women

But men are better (Superior) to women in many areas. There are areas where women can compete with a man. Archery, literature, reading a teleprompter, being a Leftist Troll, and some other areas, but for all intents and purposes, all things being equal, men are Usually Superior. Scientists are finding that a man's and a woman's brains are not even the same.

What is great about America, is that we have Equal Opportunity, and because of this a woman can compete with men in many areas.

If you were living in some Islamic Shit Hole, or Third World Socialist Crap Hole, that is not the case.

Last edited:

None have stated such. Rather we have admitted to being MEN, and not doormats that act more like weak women. Most people here would sacrifice their lives for their family, while you would whimper in a corner. That should settle the question about who is superior.

BrokeLoser

This is what women want:

"The strongest woman and the most strident feminist wants to be led by, and to submit to, a more powerful man. Polarity is the core of a healthy loving relationship. She does not want the prerogative to walk all over you with her capricious demands and mercurial moods. Her emotions are a hurricane, her soul a saboteur. Think of yourself as a bulwark against her tempest. When she grasps for a pillar to steady herself against the whipping winds or yearns for an authority figure to foil her worst instincts, it is you who has to be there… strong, solid, unshakable and immovable."

"You can’t blame guys for feeling exasperated. We expect them to be psychic and to know what we’re thinking. As in the Dodge commercial, many men think that if they “behave,” their woman will be happy. If they disappoint us, we are unreasonable, intolerant, unpredictable, moody, PMS-ing or nagging. Sometimes it seems that it’s never enough. It’s really not men’s fault for not knowing what women really want. So here it is, simply. Women want three things from men: someone who cares about them, someone who will listen and respond honestly, and someone they can share a laugh with. In other words, a good friend. Everything else falls under one of these categories."

and your accusation of "liberal doormats" is completely wrong.

My woman and I have a very healthy and happy relationship.

I am NOT the boss

She is NOT the boss

Just because my wife is strong and independent it doesn't make me a doormat.

Now go home and make sure YOU (the conservative male doormat) takes out the garbage, mows the lawn and shovels the snow. We can't expect any snowflake conservative women to do anything other than cook and clean.

BrokeLoser

This is what women want:

I am NOT the boss

She is NOT the boss

Now go home and make sure YOU (the conservative male doormat) takes out the garbage, mows the lawn and shovels the snow. We can't expect any snowflake conservative women to do anything other than cook and clean.

But men are better (Superior) to women in many areas. There are areas where women can compete with a man. Archery, literature, reading a teleprompter, being a Leftist Troll, and some other areas, but for all intents and purposes, all things being equal, men are Usually Superior. Scientists are finding that a man's and a woman's brains are not even that same.

What is great about America, is that we have Equal Opportunity, and because of this a woman can compete with men in many areas.

If you were living in some Islamic Shit Hole, or Third World Socialist Crap Hole, that is not the case.

"
If you were living in some Islamic Shit Hole, or Third World Socialist Crap Hole, that is not the case."

nor would it be the case in a christian evangelical theocracy.

BrokeLoser, this is what women want:

Tell, you what. There is no better team than an Alpha Male paired with an Alpha Female. LibTards hate Conservative Alpha Females, because they can still be feminine while they are kicking Beta LeftTard Male Ass, as their Alpha Male Mate sits back and laughs.

"You need help there honey?"

"No, I am about to take this LeftTard Bitch down with an Arm Bar and dislocate his shoulder."

"Nice, Hurry it up though, the Ice Cream is melting!"

BrokeLoser

This is what women want:

I am NOT the boss

She is NOT the boss

But men are better (Superior) to women in many areas. There are areas where women can compete with a man. Archery, literature, reading a teleprompter, being a Leftist Troll, and some other areas, but for all intents and purposes, all things being equal, men are Usually Superior. Scientists are finding that a man's and a woman's brains are not even that same.

"
If you were living in some Islamic Shit Hole, or Third World Socialist Crap Hole, that is not the case."

nor would it be the case in a christian evangelical theocracy.

Where is this Christian Evangelical Theocracy you are talking about?

There is no such thing.

Where do you think Civil Rights for women and The Freed Slaves came from DESPITE THE OBVIOUS FACT THAT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY HAS BEEN IN THE BUSINESS OF DENYING CIVIL RIGHTS TO EVERYONE THEY PERCEIVE AS A THREAT TO THEM FOR 270 YEARS?

DEMOCRACY, Not some Theocracy.

It came from a belief in equality inspired by The Christian Judeo Ethic.....not from a Theocracy.

Belief in Natural Law is an admission that There is a Law Superior to that of man's and that an asshole like you doesn't get to deny or grant people rights and privileges on a whim.

Suck it Beta Male.

It is too late to lie about it now, we have 20 pages of you people saying women are inferior, that includes your wives.

This whole thing started because BL said that women were inferior and needed to be commanded by the men folk.

What a fucking pussy you are, you cannot even stand up for your own words.

Forum List

Back