Have we become a better nation by deviating from the intent of our founders?

You have a strange notion of equality. Being different means we are NOT equal. This is first grade math.

Equal under the law, sure that is true. Except for the few extra privileges granted to women.

And yes, physically men are generally superior.

No, I have the correct notion of equality. Being different does not make something better or worse than something else, just different.

2 is not greater than 1, it's just different from one. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

False-equivalence-graphic.jpg

Last edited:
You did not specify. You made a general statement.

had you read the thread instead of just jumping on one post from me you would have known the context of the discussion

I read the thread. You made a general statement, to which I responded.

And ignored all the other post from your fellow Trump worshipers. I will take you silence on their post as to mean you agree with them.

Not at all. You really should learn to control your wishful hallucinations.

My response to your general statement clearly indicates my position.

We all know the superior effectiveness of the female armies during WWII. That's what everybody used.

Unfortunately Gator, women are not better marksmans and even if they were war is a lot more than being able to shoot straight. As someone who has been in the army, you should know all of this, yet for some reason refuse to accept it.

Again, I don't understand how any woman who is worth a shit tolerates this sort of obvious lies. No one believes the bullshit with a straight face.

In WWII brute strength was important. That is less so in today's world.

They are better marksmen, it is a fact. It is one that was told to me by my PMI in the Marine Corps.

I was not in the Army, I was in the Marines. Women made just as good a Marine as did the men.

Haha...you are so full of shit. Soldiers are men...you are probably half a man so your perspective would / should be exactly what it is...we totally get it.
For me, physical strength has little to do with a man leading his family...It has more to do with emotional strength, stability and control, courage / bravery, decisiveness, earning potential...etc etc

Let’s get back to the meat on the bone Golfing Gator
So you feel as though AMERICA and the majority of it’s people have benefited by freeing the slaves and by allowing needy, dependent leeches with no skin in the game AND WOMEN the right to vote?
Surely you can show us with stats or something...right?
We can’t really go on “because I said so”.....Your turn

Yep, just because I said so.

Now, you promised that you had stats to prove being able to own other humans is better than not, I am still waiting on them.

Damn...you’re going to run on FEELZ huh? I didn’t know you were that type...I thought you’d always allow logic, reason, FACTS and stats to prevail....no?

So, lets move past your racism and misogyny and talk about the 16th amendment. To me this is the one that changed the country the most, it was the one that was the furthest from the intent of the FF.

Do you agree?

We all know the superior effectiveness of the female armies during WWII. That's what everybody used.

Unfortunately Gator, women are not better marksmans and even if they were war is a lot more than being able to shoot straight. As someone who has been in the army, you should know all of this, yet for some reason refuse to accept it.

Again, I don't understand how any woman who is worth a shit tolerates this sort of obvious lies. No one believes the bullshit with a straight face.

They are better marksmen, it is a fact. It is one that was told to me by my PMI in the Marine Corps.

I was not in the Army, I was in the Marines. Women made just as good a Marine as did the men.
I think a woman can shoot as well as a man. They have a bit better dexterity. One of the issues though is carrying gear, carrying another wounded soldier. A woman is going to have to really muscle up to do that stuff. And we will never be able to eliminate having to go house to house, and seeing the white of The Enemy'a Eyes. Technology can help avoid a small percentage of that, but when you have to occupy and secure a territory, it is down to Mano Y Mano.

Haha...you are so full of shit. Soldiers are men...you are probably half a man so your perspective would / should be exactly what it is...we totally get it.
For me, physical strength has little to do with a man leading his family...It has more to do with emotional strength, stability and control, courage / bravery, decisiveness, earning potential...etc etc

This gets better and better...in your mind men have better emotional strength, stability and control, courage / bravery, decisiveness, earning potential?

I guess this makes sense, the women in your life all have to be doormats that let you control them, so they would be lacking in these areas.

Too bad you do not know any real women.

So you feel as though AMERICA and the majority of it’s people have benefited by freeing the slaves and by allowing needy, dependent leeches with no skin in the game AND WOMEN the right to vote?

Now, you promised that you had stats to prove being able to own other humans is better than not, I am still waiting on them.

Damn...you’re going to run on FEELZ huh? I didn’t know you were that type...I thought you’d always allow logic, reason, FACTS and stats to prevail....no?

So, lets move past your racism and misogyny and talk about the 16th amendment. To me this is the one that changed the country the most, it was the one that was the furthest from the intent of the FF.

Do you agree?
Racism and Misogyny have nothing to do with this discussion. Those are the crutches of an Inferior Man.

But truth be told, Democrats tried to deny Blacks the right to vote, same as they opposed Women's Suffrage.

That's what you dogs do, because you are inferior to everyone you want to oppress.

This gets better and better...in your mind men have better emotional strength, stability and control, courage / bravery, decisiveness, earning potential?

I guess this makes sense, the women in your life all have to be doormats that let you control them, so they would be lacking in these areas.

That's not his opinion, that's a fact. And that's what women look in a man. Not doormats like the Gator.

Do you agree?

Nope...while the 16th is bullshit to large degree...no amendment fucked Americans like the 14th.

That's not his opinion, that's a fact. And that's what women look in a man. Not doormats like the Gator.
Melania was a Millionaire on her own before she even met Trump. She is not going to date, or marry a Beta Male.

I think a woman can shoot as well as a man. They have a bit better dexterity. One of the issues though is carrying gear, carrying another wounded soldier. A woman is going to have to really muscle up to do that stuff. And we will never be able to eliminate having to go house to house, and seeing the white of The Enemy'a Eyes. Technology can help avoid a small percentage of that, but when you have to occupy and secure a territory, it is down to Mano Y Mano.

This is true, and men are better suited for such actions. One more area where they are different.

But again, different does not mean better or worse...just different.

A Remington 870 is a better weapon for going house to house than the Barrett M82, yet I doubt anyone would all it a superior weapon to the M82

Melania was a Millionaire on her own before she even met Trump. She is not going to date, or marry a Beta Male.

Melinia was a nude model before she met Trump...they do not make millions.

Do you agree?

Nope...while the 16th is bullshit to large degree...no amendment fucked Americans like the 14th.
I disagree with you. There is nothing wrong with the 14th. It was designed to stop Democrats in The South from denying rights to the children of their former slaves.

What people have tried to do is redefine erroneously the language of the 14th to make it in to something it was never intended to do.

Illegal Aliens are not under The Jurisdiction of The United States, Freed Slaves were, so a Freed Slave's Offspring automatically was declared a Citizen.

Illegal Aliens are under the Jurisdiction of their country of origin where they hold citizenship and therefore their children cannot be US Citizens if born here.

This is true, and men are better suited for such actions. One more area where they are different.

A Remington 870 is a better weapon for going house to house than the Barrett M82, yet I doubt anyone would all it a superior weapon to the M82

Gator is nor smarter than the apes... they are just different.

I accept your surrender! Now you have to compare human women to apes...I will take that as a win.

Over the years politicians have pushed their agendas and sold us on twisted bullshit and snake oil in order to amend our constitution....have these amendments made us a better nation as a whole?
Let’s be brutally honest and candid here...no pussified PC bullshit please.
We are a far better Nation today, consistent with the original intent of the Founding Generation – a Nation more inclusive, more diverse, where the rights and protected liberties of all citizens are recognized and respected – not just the rights and protected liberties of white Christian men.
We have massive employment where a person who is a bum can get the same salary or more then one who is outstanding. Been that way for decades. This is way beyond white Christian men but may contain some.

I accept your surrender! Now you have to compare human women to apes...I will take that as a win.

What's wrong with comparing women to apes? Are you saying women are BETTER and not just DIFFERENT to apes?

Gator, this is some stupid shit you keep posting.

I am going to go with women are smarter than apes, but that's just me. Clearly they are equal in reality.

This is what it is about:

If liberty and equality, as is thought by some, are chiefly to be found in democracy, they will be best attained when all persons alike share in government to the utmost.

Aristotle

What's wrong with comparing women to apes? Are you saying women are BETTER and not just DIFFERENT to apes?

Gator, this is some stupid shit you keep posting.

I am going to go with women are smarter than apes, but that's just me. Clearly they are equal in reality.

With each post you prove my point over and over again.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back