Have we become a better nation by deviating from the intent of our founders?

Then she can clearly do better. And such women are always looking for precisely that.

Going on 27 years together as equals, the way it should be.

Once again, it is the Trump worshipers that hold this view that women are inferior to men. And once again, nobody is surprised to see such a view from Trump worshipers.
Except Kelly Ann Conway She's superior,,,,,the alternate truth lady

They all look down on her as well, she is just Trump's property in their eyes.

This has been a very productive thread. First we get the white supremacist to come out and say they think that only white people should be allowed to vote and then we get the misogynist to out themselves by pronouncing that women are inferior and need to be commanded.

I am not sure what is left for them to expose themselves over next.

You’re right, this has been productive; we’ve learned that Gator doesn’t have the balls to lead, guide and COMMAND his family like real men do...I’ll bet the pistol is in the wife’s nightstand and not yours...huh?
We’ve also learned that Gator doesn’t give two fucks about this nation as a WHOLE....he’s just piss himself happy that Negroes are free to rape and kill and women can vote....”fuck the whole”.
Haha...I always knew the dude was nutless...probably drives a Prius and has a three inch penis.
I admit mine is only 3 inches. But there are some women that don't like it that wide.

Broke ,,,The jerk store called ,,,They want you back

You need to give BL a break, there are not many people that are so willing to put their fucked up views on display like he is.

He has always been a proud racist, and now he is a proud misogynist.

Every sane woman expects the man to have the shit figured out. Screaming "equality" does not absolve you from your responsibilities as a man. It must be mind-wrenching for a wife to put up with this kind of loserdom. This is how the 20 year celibacy happens.

I have the shit figured out, that is how I know that women are not inferior. You cavemen are the ones that have not figured it out yet, you do not want a spouse, you want a possession. You do not want a marriage, you want ownership.

I showed my wife this post, she spit out our diet coke laughing at the idea of 20 year celibacy.

You are truly clueless. You will never know what love can do for a sexual relationship, since all you will ever have is ownership. You are missing out on the best parts of marriage by remaining a caveman.

The gamma hurts the eyes. Women generally don't give much of a crap about how yuge your love of her is, other than it being somewhat useful in turning you into a proper doormat. She won't be the one that lives through the celibacy having real men on the side instead.

What usually happens to these gammas is that the woman has a real man on the side while the oblivious gamma believes that love is enough and being a real man is not required. Have you checked whether the daughter is even an actual Gator?

Which physical abilities are women superior in? Absolutely no one believes the bullshit that women and men are physically equal. That's something that takes place only between you and your wife, that's for certain.

Women have better manual dexterity, better flexibility over all and have a higher threshold for pain than men in general.

They are naturally better marksmen.

Women have more stamina and muscle endurance than men

There is more to the world that physical attributes, this is where you fail. Yes, I have more physical strength than my wife, that does not make me superior to her, it just makes us different.

You equate different with better, but that is because you are a caveman living in the dark ages of thinking.

Every sane woman expects the man to have the shit figured out. Screaming "equality" does not absolve you from your responsibilities as a man. It must be mind-wrenching for a wife to put up with this kind of loserdom. This is how the 20 year celibacy happens.

I have the shit figured out, that is how I know that women are not inferior. You cavemen are the ones that have not figured it out yet, you do not want a spouse, you want a possession. You do not want a marriage, you want ownership.

I showed my wife this post, she spit out our diet coke laughing at the idea of 20 year celibacy.

You are truly clueless. You will never know what love can do for a sexual relationship, since all you will ever have is ownership. You are missing out on the best parts of marriage by remaining a caveman.

The gamma hurts the eyes. Women generally don't give much of a crap about how yuge your love of her is, other than it being somewhat useful in turning you into a proper doormat. She won't be the one that lives through the celibacy having real men on the side instead.

What usually happens to these gammas is that the woman has a real man on the side while the oblivious gamma believes that love is enough and being a real man is not required. Have you checked whether the daughter is even an actual Gator?

Yes, she is in Florida working as an ER nurse. While doing so she is also finishing her BS in nursing. She is in a serious relationship, we have meet him and his family. She talks on the phone with the wife or I at least 4 times a week.

Oh, we saw her in July and will go visit her next month as a get away for the wife and I.

Oh, and her boy friend is not a caveman.

So they should be allowed to compete in the NFL, NBA, MLB, Soccer, Track, and other sports against men?

They don't have the aggression, muscle mass, lung capacity, strength to compete with men. Business and other Economic activities also takes a certain amount of aggression and ruthlessness and most women also cannot compete on this level.

There are many fine businesswomen and female athletes that can compete with and beat an ordinary man but they have to be extraordinary themselves. But when it comes to competing with an extraordinary man, then the differences between the sexes can be seen.

Honey can you change the hallway light bulb? I can't reach it.

Right now, I am the Women's Bench Press Record Holder by 100 lbs.....that is, if I chose to compete as a woman....and I am not the strongest man in the world, not even close. Just stronger than the average man.

Which physical abilities are women superior in? Absolutely no one believes the bullshit that women and men are physically equal. That's something that takes place only between you and your wife, that's for certain.

Women have better manual dexterity, better flexibility over all and have a higher threshold for pain than men in general.

Women have more stamina and muscle endurance than men

There is more to the world that physical attributes, this is where you fail. Yes, I have more physical strength than my wife, that does not make me superior to her, it just makes us different.

You equate different with better, but that is because you are a caveman living in the dark ages of thinking.

Haha...it’s so fucking weird that you nutless Metrosexuals think you can defy nature and rudimentary biology...NEWS FLASH: Men have been guiding, leading, protecting and COMMANDING their families since the beginning of mankind. Look to the animal kingdom, show us where females LEAD.
Come on bud...find your balls...you’ll thank us later.

Over the years politicians have pushed their agendas and sold us on twisted bullshit and snake oil in order to amend our constitution....have these amendments made us a better nation as a whole?
Let’s be brutally honest and candid here...no pussified PC bullshit please.

The Founding Fathers, being far wiser than you understand that times changed and that is why they added an amendment process but made it a very high bar to reach.

To answer your question, yes the country is better off with more than white males who own land being able to vote.

Yes, the country is better off without the right to own another human being.

Thanks for asking!

NO, NO, NO...,we can’t go on a ‘because a megalomaniac says so’ sort of thing...SHOW us that we are better as a whole for deviating from our framers original intent. Do so...PLEASE because I’m locked and loaded with statistics and facts to show you otherwise....Please don’t pretend you didn’t see this post...stay engaged.
HOW can we discuss deviation from original intent when original intent hasn't been defined yet.
I DISPUTE your supposition that color had anything to do with it.

So they should be allowed to compete in the NFL, NBA, MLB, Soccer, Track, and other sports against men?

They don't have the aggression, muscle mass, lung capacity, strength to compete with men.

This is true, they do not have the muscle mass or strength in general of men. This does not make them inferior, just different.

Business and other Economic activities also takes a certain amount of aggression and ruthlessness and most women also cannot compete on this level.

What a load of horseshit.

Right now, I am the Women's Bench Press Record Holder by 100 lbs.....that is, if I chose to compete as a woman....and I am not the strongest man in the world, not even close. Just stronger than the average man.

You bench 412 pounds?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

you are so full of shit!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

What makes you think real men have to look like cavemen?

Some of them are quite handsome, cultured, educated, well groomed, and sculpted, like me.

Do you know one of the most common things women say to me when they meet me?

:yes_text12:

They don't have the aggression, muscle mass, lung capacity, strength to compete with men.

This is true, they do not have the muscle mass or strength in general of men. This does not make them inferior, just different.

Business and other Economic activities also takes a certain amount of aggression and ruthlessness and most women also cannot compete on this level.

You bench 412 pounds?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

you are so full of shit!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Actually my personal record is 425 lbs, and I did that at the age of 52.
Honestly it felt like I was lifting a small car off my chest.
I saw a dude bench 523 lbs once. Now that guy, was huge and was as wide as he was tall.
Once you get past 400 lbs, the effort you have to put in to climb to 500 lbs is not worth it. Neither is the stress to your joints.

Benching 400 lbs isn't all that worth either, but sometimes you want to challenge yourself, so you get in a training mode and just home in on it. I've backed it down a couple notches since then.

Last edited:
Over the years politicians have pushed their agendas and sold us on twisted bullshit and snake oil in order to amend our constitution....have these amendments made us a better nation as a whole?

The Founding Fathers, being far wiser than you understand that times changed and that is why they added an amendment process but made it a very high bar to reach.

To answer your question, yes the country is better off with more than white males who own land being able to vote.

Thanks for asking!

NO, NO, NO...,we can’t go on a ‘because a megalomaniac says so’ sort of thing...SHOW us that we are better as a whole for deviating from our framers original intent. Do so...PLEASE because I’m locked and loaded with statistics and facts to show you otherwise....Please don’t pretend you didn’t see this post...stay engaged.
HOW can we discuss deviation from original intent when original intent hasn't been defined yet.

The original intent can be found in the original framework of the US Constitution....FUCK, come on guys, this shit isn’t complicated.
Who said anything about color?

Thanks for asking!

the original intent has been defined for over 220 yrs,,,in fact it has been written down in detail by the founders,,,

Some of them are quite handsome, cultured, educated, well groomed, and sculpted, like me.

I am not talking about looks, I am talking about brains.

You bench 412 pounds?

you are so full of shit!

Actually my personal record is 425 lbs, and I did that at the age of 52.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Even if this was true, it's irrelevant and has zero practical relevance. But it is not true, men have much higher pain tolerance than women unless you consider the specific moment of child birth, during which women is not able to do any physical activity, and hence it's irrelevant. This is something that all men should intuitively know to be true, I have no idea where you got the idea that women can tolerate more pain.

psych-graph-21.png

All yoga masters seem to be male... isn't that strange?

And the marksmanship thing is an obvious lie.

But at least you are finally admitting that you are stronger than your wife. After a difficult journey you are finally able to put the equality delusion to rest.

Let’s get back to the meat on the bone Golfing Gator
So you feel as though AMERICA and the majority of it’s people have benefited by freeing the slaves and by allowing needy, dependent leeches with no skin in the game AND WOMEN the right to vote?
Surely you can show us with stats or something...right?
We can’t really go on “because I said so”.....Your turn

But at least you are finally admitting that you are stronger than your wife. After a difficult journey we are finally able to put the equality delusion to rest.

I never denied it. You think that being stronger make you superior, but you are a fucking moron so what you think does not really matter.

Being different does not make us unequal, it is what makes us one.

As long as you equate different with inferior you will always be nothing more than a backwards caveman.

I am not talking about looks, I am talking about brains.
You will find that conservative men are the only ones that have both.

Forum List

Back